Announcement:truth Has Moved To Champaign

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hello All, First let me apologize for my absence over the last few weeks. I had been getting ready to move to Champaign as I am now an official E-Pharm employee and this is my now my primary source of income. In the middle of my move my brother passed away unexpectedly, I was preoccupied as you can imagine. I had to drive from North Carolina to Champaign and back 3 times over the last 2 weeks. 11 hours one way.

That is all behind me and today is my first day in the Physical office. I am very excited to be an official member of the family. I know what you all are thinking, "does this mean for me?" It means speedier answers and most likely more in depth answers. I will also be looking for new things and pushing for new things to add to the E-Pharm / Prototype line up. So give me a month or two to get some traction and then watch out!

I am here for you now 24/7 expect good things

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Congrats truth. I know you hated your old gig. This should be infinitely better.
Hated and Despised the old gig. And yes "Infinitely better" is an apt description

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Can u guys come out with a pre powder or transdermal epi(-) product or what?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The pre-workout idea has been tossed around but no hormonal products so no on the epi

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I think he was referring to the myostatin epi not the hormone epi haha.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Yes the epi derived from green tea, not the prohormone

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Effects of (-)-epicatechin on molecular modulators of skeletal muscle growth and differentiation.

Yaaaa ur right, there's this really cool new website out its called pubmed, it has like free studies and reviews on it. U shud try it out

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Epicatechin does hold some promise but probably not as a myostatin inhibitor and not in"undisclosed amounts as a proprietary blend" You cannot have a proprietary blend of a single ingredient....that's just straight out obfuscation. I don't think the molecular structure of epicatechin would lend itself to transdermal administration. I do make what I call bullet proof cocoa, I use a about 4 heaping tablespoons of non dutch processed( the dutch processing removes most of the good compounds from chocolate) and blend it into two cups boiling water and about 2 tablespoons mct oil and 2 tablespoons of organic grass fed butter sweetened with stevia. Its an eyeopener and seems to enhance performance as well. Cocoa is a natural source of epicatechin. I see epichatechin as more of a vasodilator than anything else. I looked at the abstract of the study that was referenced. I don't see much in the way of conclusive evidence. I'd have to see the methodology and the mg/kg of body weight to give any kind of educated guess.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Epicatechin does hold some promise but probably not as a myostatin inhibitor and not in"undisclosed amounts as a proprietary blend" You cannot have a proprietary blend of a single ingredient....that's just straight out obfuscation. I don't think the molecular structure of epicatechin would lend itself to transdermal administration. I do make what I call bullet proof cocoa, I use a about 4 heaping tablespoons of non dutch processed( the dutch processing removes most of the good compounds from chocolate) and blend it into two cups boiling water and about 2 tablespoons mct oil and 2 tablespoons of organic grass fed butter sweetened with stevia. Its an eyeopener and seems to enhance performance as well. Cocoa is a natural source of epicatechin. I see epichatechin as more of a vasodilator than anything else. I looked at the abstract of the study that was referenced. I don't see much in the way of conclusive evidence. I'd have to see the methodology and the mg/kg of body weight to give any kind of educated guess.
I completely agree, I ve read the study and although its not of high methological value it at least has some promise,especially in the mid to older populations. To be honest tho its not like UA has lots of human data behind it either.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
No, but the studies are better conducted. Through my personal use I am a big believer in its positive attributes

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
No, but the studies are better conducted. Through my personal use I am a big believer in its positive attributes
What about a gel that formula you could rub on instead of spray? I just think a gel would be easier to apply to areas with potentially better absorption like the groin and around the under arms.