COME SEE THE E-PHARM CREW AT THE ARNOLD!!!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Come see the E-PHARM/PROTOTYPE NUTRITION Crew at the Arnold Classic!!!

You can find us at booth 100-103

Come meet Patrick Arnold, the infamous chemist. If you ask nicely he may even pose for a pic. There are a lot of great show specials and no I cannot tell you what they are. There will be both E-Pharm and Prototype products there. You can also pick up one of our famous t's and other swag.

There will be show specials online on both web sites to be announced at showtime.

So come out and meed your favorite chemist and shake hands with your favorite bald headed E-PARM rep. Anyone that's been to out booth before will tell you it will be worth stopping by. I look forward to meeting you.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I missed out the huge storm prevented me from driving over! hope yinzers had great success selling and promoting

domore

Awards
I missed out the huge storm prevented me from driving over! hope yinzers had great success selling and promoting
You incorrectly used the colloquial term "yinzers."

Are you from Pittsburgh?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We had a good time and sales were good. I tried to post up a bunch of pics but it only put half the photo will try it again

I got home and was very sick, had the flu and pneumonia....appears even the germs at the Arnold were on steroids lol

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
We had a good time and sales were good. I tried to post up a bunch of pics but it only put half the photo will try it again

I got home and was very sick, had the flu and pneumonia....appears even the germs at the Arnold were on steroids lol

awesome let me know when TAA is back in stock Id like to run a log of it on here, there aren't too many out there

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
awesome let me know when TAA is back in stock Id like to run a log of it on here, there aren't too many out there
should be about 2 weeks, my GF and I love that stuff.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

as long its the half of the picture where I am shown I dont have a problem

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loved seeing and drinking with you guys as always!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Loved seeing and drinking with you guys as always!
It was a pleasure as always...poor Roger looked haggard though :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established