DMAA Free AMP? The Hell You Say

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
A little birdy told me its coming soon. Let the wild rumor and speculation begin

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Down to my my last few amp's...... Not sure what to do.. Any suggestions? Rehab?

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about clear shot...my bad.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Down to my my last few amp's...... Not sure what to do.. Any suggestions? Rehab?
Just hang in there a little longer help is coming

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The new formula looks great, how soon can we expect an intro sale?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMP is totally diffierent stuff from DMAA, it is made by citrite acid and DMBA(1,3-Dimethylbutylamine HCL, while DMAA is 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, real "AMP Citrate" should not content of DMAA at all
AMP was the name of one of their products, not AMP Citrate lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the new Amp dropping?

Ill just leave this here.

Should be very soon as far as retailors getting AMP in.

I myself just downed 3 caps and will be heading to the gym!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ill just leave this here.

Should be very soon as far as retailors getting AMP in.

I myself just downed 3 caps and will be heading to the gym!
What happen after you ingested the 3 capsules and started your workout? Do tel....,,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happen after you ingested the 3 capsules and started your workout? Do tel....,,
A nice clean focus came about and a light coat of sweat formed after my first exercise. By the time I got to cardio i was pretty sweaty and cardio was a breeze so breathing was definitely improved.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've taken a couple of 3 cap doses on non work out days and the mental focus and clarity it gives is outstanding. Going to give it a pre workout test on Monday..its leg so should be an apt test

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken a couple of 3 cap doses on non work out days and the mental focus and clarity it gives is outstanding. Going to give it a pre workout test on Monday..its leg so should be an apt test
I could only imagine what 3 caps of AMP, 3-4 caps TAA, and a dose of ketoforce would do on a leg day. I may have to give this a try!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Something that I need in my arsenal again. Liked old version and look forward to new version. I always enjoy a little pick me up that doesn't crack me out. I like supplements that motivate me when it's not there naturally....

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Something that I need in my arsenal again. Liked old version and look forward to new version. I always enjoy a little pick me up that doesn't crack me out. I like supplements that motivate me when it's not there naturally....
I agree wholeheartedly. Jacked made me feel too jittery to work out. I took three caps pre work out today. About 15 after consumption, I felt my eyes brighten. After my first warm up set of squats I had a nice little sweat going. Focus was great and energy was good and even. This is a solid replacement for the original. One thing in addition I noticed is that I have a very positive vibe on this stuff. I suffer from occasional depression and this stuff makes me feel downright positive. Not quite euphoric but definitely puts me in motivational speaker mode........."In a van, down by the river!....RIP Chris Farley RIP :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I agree wholeheartedly. Jacked made me feel too jittery to work out. I took three caps pre work out today. About 15 after consumption, I felt my eyes brighten. After my first warm up set of squats I had a nice little sweat going. Focus was great and energy was good and even. This is a solid replacement for the original. One thing in addition I noticed is that I have a very positive vibe on this stuff. I suffer from occasional depression and this stuff makes me feel downright positive. Not quite euphoric but definitely puts me in motivational speaker mode........."In a van, down by the river!....RIP Chris Farley RIP :)
Nice. In your estimate whats the lasting effects? I know metabolism s vary... At least 3 to 4?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nice. In your estimate whats the lasting effects? I know metabolism s vary... At least 3 to 4?
That sounds about right, mental aspect a bit longer

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone offer a comparison in regards to the stim sensation of the new AMP relative to the most recent clearshot?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I have the most recent clearshot. I can compare as soon as I receive AMP.
Excellent, can't wait to hear how they compare. I'm still kicking myself over not stocking up on the clearshot when I had the chance.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not as much of a quick rush as Clearshot. Focus is good, maybe not as good as Clearshot. But overall a solid product that has made my workouts sweaty and body looking slimmer. I already bought a 2nd bottle as I've been dosing 3 AM and 2 preworkout a daily. Yes, I'd recommend.