TAA Back in Stock

  1. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    26981

    TAA Back in Stock


    TAA is back in stock. You never realize how much you miss something until you have to do without it. Got my TAA yesterday and took 5 caps along with my COP pre workout....Damn what a difference it makes on my squats, was blasting 455 off the bottom... quads are currently whimpering softly...its a good jurt
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    TAA is back in stock. You never realize how much you miss something until you have to do without it. Got my TAA yesterday and took 5 caps along with my COP pre workout....Damn what a difference it makes on my squats, was blasting 455 off the bottom... quads are currently whimpering softly...its a good jurt
    Nice. I'm gonna have to try this out one of these days.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Nice. I'm gonna have to try this out one of these days.
    It really is a fantastic product. The enhanced pumps and endurance are phenominal.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0

    What are the side effects ?

    Being a amateur boxer TAA sounds like something that can really benefit me, I looked at the side effects for adenosine and they were kind of crazy lol any way y'all can rest my mind ?
  5. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    818944

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    TAA is back in stock. You never realize how much you miss something until you have to do without it. Got my TAA yesterday and took 5 caps along with my COP pre workout....Damn what a difference it makes on my squats, was blasting 455 off the bottom... quads are currently whimpering softly...its a good jurt
    It's out of stock already? Dam.
  6. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    It's out of stock already? Dam.
    screwed up the last reaction and lost alot of product.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    What are the side effects ?

    Being a amateur boxer TAA sounds like something that can really benefit me, I looked at the side effects for adenosine and they were kind of crazy lol any way y'all can rest my mind ?

    this is not the same as adenosine infusion, which would cause a rapid decrease in blood pressure. This product is oral
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phila.Pa.
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    818944

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    screwed up the last reaction and lost alot of product.

    Sorry to hear... Any idea on the next batch?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-OHN BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 11:06 AM
  2. custom back in stock
    By Sophomore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 10:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.