11-OXO is up as a Standalone on Prototype

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Id start with the recommended doseage of 3 caps and assess from there.

    Others have run 11 Oxo upwords of like a gram a day though i believe.
    Ok, sounds good. A gram?! I'm not looking to drop that kinda dough... plus, it's going to be part of a stack with injectable AAS so prolly won't need that much anyway. Just lookingto take advantage of it's cortisol lowering properties and hardening effect while I drop my bf%.
    :blindfold:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Ok, sounds good. A gram?! I'm not looking to drop that kinda dough... plus, it's going to be part of a stack with injectable AAS so prolly won't need that much anyway. Just lookingto take advantage of it's cortisol lowering properties and hardening effect while I drop my bf%.
    Yea i know.

    Then yea like i said start at 3 a day and assess from there.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Id start with the recommended doseage of 3 caps and assess from there.

    Others have run 11 Oxo upwords of like a gram a day though i believe.
    currently using 6 caps per day and getting good results
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    currently using 6 caps per day and getting good results
    Very nice! Im stoked to run mine in february.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. hey guys,

    Just a thought... what if one was to break the capsules apart and take the powder sublingually?

  6. It certainly cannot hurt anything, as you will swallow the contents at any rate. I just don't know if you'll get any added benefit
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  7. Ask Pat for me please

  8. Just another question on dosing lol... when taking 3 caps a day, better to take them all at once in the morning? Or 2 morning, 1 lunch... or 1 cap at breakfast, lunch and dinner?

    Cheers

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Schwuppes View Post
    Just another question on dosing lol... when taking 3 caps a day, better to take them all at once in the morning? Or 2 morning, 1 lunch... or 1 cap at breakfast, lunch and dinner?

    Cheers
    The latter 2 dosing schemes would be what I go with. I typically dose 2 with breakfast and 1 later in the day. This just makes it easier for me to remember what ive taken which is why I take it this way.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 11 OXO is BACK! 7-11 Stack Presale get them while you can!
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:06 PM
  2. 11-OXO, is it still out there?
    By lorden24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 10:28 PM
  3. 11 oxo is 300mg consider anti cort over hormonal?
    By bombBoogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:53 AM
  4. Question for PA on 11-oxo
    By awmcdon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:38 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Log in
Log in