Reformulated Clearshot

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966234
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Reformulated Clearshot


    Hey PA (or Truth),

    Could you delve into some details regarding the two new compounds, 2-Aminoisoheptane and Echinopsine, in Clearshot? Structure, MOA, all the good stuff.

    Thanks.
    EvoMuse

  2. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215583
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sub for more info.
  3. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557668
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've been waiting for this!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,375
    Rep Power
    600537
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't wait to try it
  5. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
    The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
    The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215583
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds great, how long?
  7. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Sounds great, how long?
    its being shipped to distributors today but i dont think anyone has it on their sites yet
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966234
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
    The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
    The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.
    Do these have peripheral or chronic action (i.e., peripheral vs. central; looking mostly at elevated systolic and diastolic blood pressure)?

    I keep my CSC in the fridge. I did see that Echinopsine is insoluble in cold solvents. Will it matter since it is already dissolved in solution?
    EvoMuse
  9. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966234
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm surprised the label was released so soon. I'm guessing you didn't want that to be the case.
    EvoMuse
  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Do these have peripheral or chronic action (i.e., peripheral vs. central; looking mostly at elevated systolic and diastolic blood pressure)?

    I keep my CSC in the fridge. I did see that Echinopsine is insoluble in cold solvents. Will it matter since it is already dissolved in solution?


    you will have some peripheral action but its no more than the old clearshot

    echinopsine is quite soluble in water, even cold. you have nothing to worry about
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm surprised the label was released so soon. I'm guessing you didn't want that to be the case.
    yeah that happens sometimes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966234
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    you will have some peripheral action but its no more than the old clearshot

    echinopsine is quite soluble in water, even cold. you have nothing to worry about
    Awesome. I'm looking forward to using it for training and for studying for professional exams. Matt said he enjoyed it.
    EvoMuse
  13. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557668
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yeah that happens sometimes
    Patrick will you be using these new ingredients in a reformulated AMP as well?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  14. New Member
    nicoacademia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its being shipped to distributors today but i dont think anyone has it on their sites yet
    will this form the new AMP?

    in other words will we be able to get these ingredients in a pill form from e-pharm?

    thanks PA!
  15. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    will this form the new AMP?

    in other words will we be able to get these ingredients in a pill form from e-pharm?

    thanks PA!
    yes we have plans for that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  16. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    see the official thread here


    Clearshot
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  17. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,375
    Rep Power
    600537
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just picked mine up. Impressions soon to follow
  18. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Just picked mine up. Impressions soon to follow
    let us know what you think
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  19. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,375
    Rep Power
    600537
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    let us know what you think
    Posted impressions on the clearshot thread as well as write up/review in the main supplement forum. Stuff is incredible
  20. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Posted impressions on the clearshot thread as well as write up/review in the main supplement forum. Stuff is incredible
    Thanks, I like it a lot as well. Will check out your review
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  21. New Member
    nicoacademia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

    what are the chances... a certain company that made a purple product steals these ingredients from bulgaria n puts it into another pill... to try to rejuvenate its flagging lineup?
  22. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    what are the chances... a certain company that made a purple product steals these ingredients from bulgaria n puts it into another pill... to try to rejuvenate its flagging lineup?

    about 100 percent
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  23. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    about 100 percent
    Yeah.... I'd say that's a lock
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  24. New Member
    PharmAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    288960
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    90.38%

    I recently finished a bottle of the new formula spiced apple clear shot and it was incredible. Will you be making it available in 64 oz containers?
  25. New Member
    nicoacademia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

    holy **** i missed the sale by a mile. i thought i still had time.

    i was waiting for a nutraplanet email tt they usually send out when there's a new product bogo but it never came
  26. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    holy **** i missed the sale by a mile. i thought i still had time.

    i was waiting for a nutraplanet email tt they usually send out when there's a new product bogo but it never came
    The prices that i have seen still price it extremely well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,375
    Rep Power
    600537
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    96.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn there was a clearshot special other than the water bottle promotion?
  28. New Member
    nicoacademia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Damn there was a clearshot special other than the water bottle promotion?
    i think the water bottle(w new CS) was the promo price at under 12 versus the under 20 for a single bottle of CS.
  29. Advanced Member
    braskibra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    272658
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    about 100 percent

    yo PA i just tried two servings of your new clearshot because of the light amount of caffeine, wholly smokes, blew me away at 250 mg caffeine wow great job
  30. New Member
    nicoacademia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

    is it ever gonna restock?
  31. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    is it ever gonna restock?
    it works too well i have to reformulate into something less effective. i dont wanna get in trouble
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  32. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966234
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I finally picked up a bottle. Will give it a shot soon.
    EvoMuse
  33. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it works too well i have to reformulate into something less effective. i dont wanna get in trouble
    Please do not do that. Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I finally picked up a bottle. Will give it a shot soon.
    Let everyone know what you think and if you have questions ask away.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  35. New Member
    nicoacademia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it works too well i have to reformulate into something less effective. i dont wanna get in trouble
    !!!

    please give them one last OG New Clearshot batch first.............
  36. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    27965
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    78.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    !!!

    please give them one last OG New Clearshot batch first.............
    Probably not going to happen
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  37. New Member
    Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

    Would also like to know when this will be back in stock, can't find available anywhere right now. Loved it, tasted even better, IMO, than OG.
  38. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966234
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Would also like to know when this will be back in stock, can't find available anywhere right now. Loved it, tasted even better, IMO, than OG.
    If you seek, you shall find (new and OG).
    EvoMuse
  39. New Member
    Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    If you seek, you shall find (new and OG).
    I've only seen one place online that has it right now, and they don't ship to Canada. I know a fairly good amount of sites and all of them say out of stock. You probably know more places than me, I'm sure.
  40. New Member
    Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49.67%

    I seriously would like to know when this product will be back in stock. Any info would be much appreciated. Tks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clearshot
    By Skircus7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:49 PM
  2. Clearshot Questions
    By Schmazz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 12:35 AM
  3. RPM/Man Scorch/Clearshot
    By T H E O R E M in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:49 PM
  4. Clearshot?
    By Yagman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 12:07 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in