Reformulated Clearshot

domore

Awards
Hey PA (or Truth),

Could you delve into some details regarding the two new compounds, 2-Aminoisoheptane and Echinopsine, in Clearshot? Structure, MOA, all the good stuff.

Thanks.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.

domore

Awards
Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help boost physical and mental performance.
The first of these naturally occurring ingredeints is called Echinopsine. Echinopsine is a constituent of the orchid family of plants and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant / nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.
The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Aconitum kusnezoffii as well as some algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.
Do these have peripheral or chronic action (i.e., peripheral vs. central; looking mostly at elevated systolic and diastolic blood pressure)?

I keep my CSC in the fridge. I did see that Echinopsine is insoluble in cold solvents. Will it matter since it is already dissolved in solution?

domore

Awards
I'm surprised the label was released so soon. I'm guessing you didn't want that to be the case.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Do these have peripheral or chronic action (i.e., peripheral vs. central; looking mostly at elevated systolic and diastolic blood pressure)?

I keep my CSC in the fridge. I did see that Echinopsine is insoluble in cold solvents. Will it matter since it is already dissolved in solution?

you will have some peripheral action but its no more than the old clearshot

echinopsine is quite soluble in water, even cold. you have nothing to worry about

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised the label was released so soon. I'm guessing you didn't want that to be the case.
yeah that happens sometimes

domore

Awards
you will have some peripheral action but its no more than the old clearshot

echinopsine is quite soluble in water, even cold. you have nothing to worry about
Awesome. I'm looking forward to using it for training and for studying for professional exams. Matt said he enjoyed it.

nicoacademia

nicoacademia

Awards
its being shipped to distributors today but i dont think anyone has it on their sites yet
will this form the new AMP?

in other words will we be able to get these ingredients in a pill form from e-pharm?

thanks PA!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
will this form the new AMP?

in other words will we be able to get these ingredients in a pill form from e-pharm?

thanks PA!
yes we have plans for that

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just picked mine up. Impressions soon to follow

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Posted impressions on the clearshot thread as well as write up/review in the main supplement forum. Stuff is incredible
Thanks, I like it a lot as well. Will check out your review

nicoacademia

nicoacademia

Awards
what are the chances... a certain company that made a purple product steals these ingredients from bulgaria n puts it into another pill... to try to rejuvenate its flagging lineup?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
what are the chances... a certain company that made a purple product steals these ingredients from bulgaria n puts it into another pill... to try to rejuvenate its flagging lineup?

about 100 percent

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished a bottle of the new formula spiced apple clear shot and it was incredible. Will you be making it available in 64 oz containers?

nicoacademia

nicoacademia

Awards
holy **** i missed the sale by a mile. i thought i still had time.
:(
i was waiting for a nutraplanet email tt they usually send out when there's a new product bogo but it never came :(

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy **** i missed the sale by a mile. i thought i still had time.
:(
i was waiting for a nutraplanet email tt they usually send out when there's a new product bogo but it never came :(
The prices that i have seen still price it extremely well.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn there was a clearshot special other than the water bottle promotion?

nicoacademia

nicoacademia

Awards
Damn there was a clearshot special other than the water bottle promotion?
i think the water bottle(w new CS) was the promo price at under 12 versus the under 20 for a single bottle of CS.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Jammer

Awards
Would also like to know when this will be back in stock, can't find available anywhere right now. Loved it, tasted even better, IMO, than OG.

domore

Awards
Would also like to know when this will be back in stock, can't find available anywhere right now. Loved it, tasted even better, IMO, than OG.
If you seek, you shall find (new and OG).

Jammer

Awards
If you seek, you shall find (new and OG).
I've only seen one place online that has it right now, and they don't ship to Canada. I know a fairly good amount of sites and all of them say out of stock. You probably know more places than me, I'm sure.

Jammer

Awards
I seriously would like to know when this product will be back in stock. Any info would be much appreciated. Tks!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I seriously would like to know when this product will be back in stock. Any info would be much appreciated. Tks!
This product has been discontinued

Jammer

Awards
Even the reformulated/dmaa free version? Wow. Okay. Thank you for the reply.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope the new stuff isn't discontinued it is awesome

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope not

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new clearshot has sadly been discontinued.