KetoForce- Patrick Arnold does it again.....and how!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    I listened to it. It's a facinating subject which I didn't have a hard time following. And i ain't no genE us.
    They did a good job explaining it. If you have a basic knowledge of health and the human body you will understand a lot of it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I have already ordered 2 bottles.

    A guy you could "sponsor" with a bottle or two is a norwegian guy named Kenn Halstensen. He has many clients, some of them top athletes. In Norway he is responsible for the diet of the top soccer team Strømsgodset. They are affiliated with Manchester City and he has been there to talk about his views of a LCHF-diet to promote a better physical condition. He has also co-written several books. He is affiliated with paleo/keto- proponents all over the world.

    I have already tipped him about KetoForce.
    Have you had a chance to try it yet? If so what do you think?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Have you had a chance to try it yet? If so what do you think?
    My KetoForce have been seized by customs here in Norway! I haven't received a letter from them yet, but the tracking shows that its been seized.

    I think it will be on the way back to USA.

    Have any EU-shops ordered KetoForce? Predatornutrition?

    Edit: They just wanted me to pay duties and tax.. I will try KetoForce soon..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    My KetoForce have been seized by customs here in Norway! I haven't received a letter from them yet, but the tracking shows that its been seized.

    I think it will be on the way back to USA.

    Have any EU-shops ordered KetoForce? Predatornutrition?

    Edit: They just wanted me to pay duties and tax.. I will try KetoForce soon..
    Yes Predator Nutrition carries it, I know Reggie has it on order and tell him David from E-Pharm Sent you
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. just listening about this on SHR. Always wanted to try some PN products but they are always out of stock haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  6. im not really feeling any effects from this product...just to be honest. It seems to work only (or best) on people who are keto-adapted

  7. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yes Predator Nutrition carries it, I know Reggie has it on order and tell him David from E-Pharm Sent you
    I sent Reggie a Message on Facebook and Predatornutrition hadn't ordered KetoForce because it was out of stock.

    And my KetoForce were seized and is on their way back to USA.. Customs, taxes and regulations suck bigtime in this country.
  8. Help to find Keto Force


    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo

  9. Quote Originally Posted by teosax View Post
    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo
    we hope it will be in stock next week matteo.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by teosax View Post
    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo

    You could probably use high grade MCT or Coconut oil until you able to acquire the Ketoforce.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by teosax View Post
    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo
    Sorry to hear about your father I lost mine to a disease and feel your pain. I have about 2/3rds of a bottle if you think it would help.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  12. hello naddanme
    thanks for your offer
    i sent you a private message

  13. Anybody else has a bottle that could send?
    thanks

  14. KetoForce is back in stock
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  15. thanks!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    KetoForce is back in stock
    Thanks !

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Thanks !
    You are welcome
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  18. Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way to estimate the calorie content of a dose of Ketoforce?

    I avoid carb-based pre-workouts...while they feel great at first, they mess with my appetite and make me ravenous afterwards. Thus I like training fasted and/or ketogenic instead. That gives me high hopes for the ketoforce...but I still want to make sure I compensate by modulating calories appropriately with the extra intake, and don't over or under compensate if my appetite goes wonky (as it does on a regular basis).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by foobar16 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way to estimate the calorie content of a dose of Ketoforce?

    I avoid carb-based pre-workouts...while they feel great at first, they mess with my appetite and make me ravenous afterwards. Thus I like training fasted and/or ketogenic instead. That gives me high hopes for the ketoforce...but I still want to make sure I compensate by modulating calories appropriately with the extra intake, and don't over or under compensate if my appetite goes wonky (as it does on a regular basis).
    One serving (30mL) contains approximately 12 grams of BHB. Each gram of BHB has about 5 calories so you are looking at 60 calories

    I like to use powdered essential amino acids (15g or so) along with ketoforce in my workout drink. It provides ample energy while providing no carbs. I also dont feel hungry after my workout as much
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Awesome Patrick. Thanks for being so forthcoming. Knowing the actual dose just removed all my hesitation to go experiment.

    60kcal isn't all that much in the first place, but now it's not a big scary unknown .

    And knowing for sure it's 12g of BHB gives me some starting place if I do decide test BHB levels.

    I just got 4 bottles in the mail yesterday. And now I've got far less hesitation about pounding them. Here I go .

  21. I know a few of you use both ECOP and KetoForce.

    Any reason I shouldn't mix ECOP and KetoForce in the same beverage, or leave some time between ingesting the two?

  22. Can ketoforce be taken intraworkout mixed with 10 oz of water and powdered EAA's?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by foobar16 View Post
    I know a few of you use both ECOP and KetoForce.

    Any reason I shouldn't mix ECOP and KetoForce in the same beverage, or leave some time between ingesting the two?
    I dont see any reason as to why you cant combine the two. Just beware you may have to use the bathroom after ingestion, everyone is different though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Can ketoforce be taken intraworkout mixed with 10 oz of water and powdered EAA's?
    I dont see why not but IMO ketoforce is best used pre workout.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by foobar16 View Post
    I know a few of you use both ECOP and KetoForce.

    Any reason I shouldn't mix ECOP and KetoForce in the same beverage, or leave some time between ingesting the two?
    i dont see it mattering either way, except that it may affect the fizz. try it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Can ketoforce be taken intraworkout mixed with 10 oz of water and powdered EAA's?
    thats pretty much how i use it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:05 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 12:59 PM
  4. USPLabs Does it Again! REM in stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 08:00 PM
  5. Lawrence Phillips Does It Again!
    By mtruther in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Log in
Log in