KetoForce- Patrick Arnold does it again.....and how!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. im not really feeling any effects from this product...just to be honest. It seems to work only (or best) on people who are keto-adapted


  2. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Yes Predator Nutrition carries it, I know Reggie has it on order and tell him David from E-Pharm Sent you
    I sent Reggie a Message on Facebook and Predatornutrition hadn't ordered KetoForce because it was out of stock.

    And my KetoForce were seized and is on their way back to USA.. Customs, taxes and regulations suck bigtime in this country.
  3. Help to find Keto Force


    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by teosax View Post
    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo
    we hope it will be in stock next week matteo.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by teosax View Post
    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo

    You could probably use high grade MCT or Coconut oil until you able to acquire the Ketoforce.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by teosax View Post
    Hello everybody
    my name is matteo
    I am here because i absolutely need to find a bottle of keto force.
    My dad has cancer, and unfortunately has not too much time left, we have been advised to try the ketogenic diet.
    For his helath problems he needs keto force to help him reach ketosis.
    I cannot find it, i am in italy, the website that sells it is out of stock.
    Anybody has any other advice about where could i find it?
    Or has anybody an extra bottle that could ship it to me?
    Of course i will payback the price of the bottle and the shipping. ( i can send money via paypal or bank transfer or whatever you guys prefer)

    Please if any of you is not using keto force as a way to fight cancer, please think about helping me and my dad...!
    I would be eternally grateful

    thank you

    matteo
    Sorry to hear about your father I lost mine to a disease and feel your pain. I have about 2/3rds of a bottle if you think it would help.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  7. hello naddanme
    thanks for your offer
    i sent you a private message

  8. Anybody else has a bottle that could send?
    thanks

  9. KetoForce is back in stock
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. thanks!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    KetoForce is back in stock
    Thanks !

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Thanks !
    You are welcome
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  13. Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way to estimate the calorie content of a dose of Ketoforce?

    I avoid carb-based pre-workouts...while they feel great at first, they mess with my appetite and make me ravenous afterwards. Thus I like training fasted and/or ketogenic instead. That gives me high hopes for the ketoforce...but I still want to make sure I compensate by modulating calories appropriately with the extra intake, and don't over or under compensate if my appetite goes wonky (as it does on a regular basis).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by foobar16 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but is there a way to estimate the calorie content of a dose of Ketoforce?

    I avoid carb-based pre-workouts...while they feel great at first, they mess with my appetite and make me ravenous afterwards. Thus I like training fasted and/or ketogenic instead. That gives me high hopes for the ketoforce...but I still want to make sure I compensate by modulating calories appropriately with the extra intake, and don't over or under compensate if my appetite goes wonky (as it does on a regular basis).
    One serving (30mL) contains approximately 12 grams of BHB. Each gram of BHB has about 5 calories so you are looking at 60 calories

    I like to use powdered essential amino acids (15g or so) along with ketoforce in my workout drink. It provides ample energy while providing no carbs. I also dont feel hungry after my workout as much
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Awesome Patrick. Thanks for being so forthcoming. Knowing the actual dose just removed all my hesitation to go experiment.

    60kcal isn't all that much in the first place, but now it's not a big scary unknown .

    And knowing for sure it's 12g of BHB gives me some starting place if I do decide test BHB levels.

    I just got 4 bottles in the mail yesterday. And now I've got far less hesitation about pounding them. Here I go .

  16. I know a few of you use both ECOP and KetoForce.

    Any reason I shouldn't mix ECOP and KetoForce in the same beverage, or leave some time between ingesting the two?

  17. Can ketoforce be taken intraworkout mixed with 10 oz of water and powdered EAA's?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by foobar16 View Post
    I know a few of you use both ECOP and KetoForce.

    Any reason I shouldn't mix ECOP and KetoForce in the same beverage, or leave some time between ingesting the two?
    I dont see any reason as to why you cant combine the two. Just beware you may have to use the bathroom after ingestion, everyone is different though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Can ketoforce be taken intraworkout mixed with 10 oz of water and powdered EAA's?
    I dont see why not but IMO ketoforce is best used pre workout.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by foobar16 View Post
    I know a few of you use both ECOP and KetoForce.

    Any reason I shouldn't mix ECOP and KetoForce in the same beverage, or leave some time between ingesting the two?
    i dont see it mattering either way, except that it may affect the fizz. try it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Can ketoforce be taken intraworkout mixed with 10 oz of water and powdered EAA's?
    thats pretty much how i use it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats pretty much how i use it
    It does affect the fizz, that's how I take it on leg days
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats pretty much how i use it
    I was worried about the taste of Ketoforce throwing off my Amino IV drink. I'll have to try it now since I haven't tried my Ketoforce yet. Thanks.

  23. Anyone still using KetoForce? Still "shotting" it before training? Any new uses/doses?

  24. This seems like a fantastic product. what are the risks while running this product ? Is liver stress and issue due to the temporary elevation in keytones everyday?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by flamini View Post
    This seems like a fantastic product. what are the risks while running this product ? Is liver stress and issue due to the temporary elevation in keytones everyday?
    no there is no liver nor kidney stress. Your body loves ketones. People always try to pull ketoacidosis into the keto diet conversation. That is an issue caused by diabetes and not keto dieting.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  26. Quote Originally Posted by flamini View Post
    This seems like a fantastic product. what are the risks while running this product ? Is liver stress and issue due to the temporary elevation in keytones everyday?


    ketones dont hurt the liver
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  27. When will ketoforce be back in stock?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by japakron View Post
    When will ketoforce be back in stock?
    your looking at a couple of weeks probably
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    your looking at a couple of weeks probably
    Thanks any insure on why this does when consumes with mct oil/ coconut oil? I've heard a little bit about it from dr d but not a lot.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by japakron View Post
    Thanks any insure on why this does when consumes with mct oil/ coconut oil? I've heard a little bit about it from dr d but not a lot.
    That's supposed to say " insight on what effect this has when..."

  31. Quote Originally Posted by japakron View Post
    Thanks any insure on why this does when consumes with mct oil/ coconut oil? I've heard a little bit about it from dr d but not a lot.

    I have a graph but anabolic minds attachments arent working

    basically u can acheive greater bhb levels with the combo
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I have a graph but anabolic minds attachments arent working

    basically u can acheive greater bhb levels with the combo
    thats cause you can only upload pie graphs

  33. Low carber here. Will try this for sure.

    The Salt/Sodium content is rather high though for some quick supp I plan to slam! LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Low carber here. Will try this for sure.

    The Salt/Sodium content is rather high though for some quick supp I plan to slam! LOL

    potassium tends to balance out the negatives from sodium
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  35. i can help you out! to spread the word! i m from mexico and i have 3 years being in ketosis, and now i m using ketoforce!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by guerreros View Post
    i can help you out! to spread the word! i m from mexico and i have 3 years being in ketosis, and now i m using ketoforce!
    Strong first post
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  37. Quick Question: I have a fridge *packed* with ketoforce (think it was an $800 order...long story) from Jan 2014. Any chance it's still usable?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:05 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 12:59 PM
  4. USPLabs Does it Again! REM in stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 08:00 PM
  5. Lawrence Phillips Does It Again!
    By mtruther in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Log in
Log in