First Time Ever Pre-Sale UR-Spray TAA Capsule Stack ...But

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Sale Starts Tomorrow 40 Units Only

Be the first in your gym to take advantage of Patrick Arnold's TAA in convenient capsule form. Combined with UR Spray for Fat Burning, Massive Pumps and Vascularity. We are officially pre-selling the TAA/Ur stacks beginning tomorrow at 10 am on Prototype Nutrition. There will only be 40 pre-order stacks available, it comes with a full bottle of each product and a PN t-shirt! Stack orders will ship 7/22. When these are all gone it will then be available as individual products or as a stack, without the t-shirt. Get it while you can!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what size shirt?

im hella lookin into this. will it be up before 10am?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
what size shirt?

im hella lookin into this. will it be up before 10am?
Not sure on the size. Probably won't be up until 10:00 central

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Better hurry up more than a third are gone already

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So TTA is more effective taken orally than sprayed on...?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
So TTA is more effective taken orally than sprayed on...?
You can take more of it that way, there is only so much room in the solution in the spray and most of that in Pumpspray is taken up by AUA. Taking it orally allows you to take more and trust me, it is orally effective

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take more of it that way, there is only so much room in the solution in the spray and most of that in Pumpspray is taken up by AUA. Taking it orally allows you to take more and trust me, it is orally effective
Interesting thanks, truth...if I had any extra $ to toss around at the moment, I'd a definitely picked up some to run with the pump spray I'm currently using...

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I use it pre workout with amazing results in pump and endurance

xhrr

Awards
any plans to sell taa pills solo in the future?

edit I see it is available for purchase as a solo ingredient now rather than a bundle.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its a great product, I just got my re supply today and it makes me very happy

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Just got my pack...yay! So...what's the best dosing for TAA. Is it best for just prewo? Or, are it's effects cumulative and everyday dosing is the best strategy? I am on a cut with a CKD, so I was thinking maybe just using it on my 3 resistance training days and foregoing on my cardio days.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll just figure it out myself. Thanks!
Sorry about the delay, major family stuff going on this weekend. I take 2 caps at night before my workout and and 3 caps 30-45 min pre workout. It works well for me that way. Patrick and I were the only two to take it orally until the caps were sold so dosing is still being determined. I don not use it on non work out days.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
With further personal research and user feed back I am recommending 4-5 caps pre work out

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
VERY GOOD STUFF EH?
Muscle fiber is stretching thru my skin. It's a nice feel. I think my shirt ripped a little doing skull crushers. Definitely a major upgrade to anything that I have ever taken.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Had a very good pump yesterday .. Did arms.. Very noticeably sore in that area today. Usually not as sore but feels hard and tight. Was gonna take 5 but just took 4. Waiting and hour and gonna hit it see how it goes.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this will eventually be lower than $54/bottle?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I suppose its possible if sales are high enough

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

xhrr

Awards
Anything besides a noticeable increase in pumps?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dammit I still need to try pump spray also...hemavol, pump spray, TAA caps equals win?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't , but I don't see why you should need too. Try it solo first and see the difference.
K, just wondering if u had tried both for a workout to see if there was an additive or synergistic effect.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a couple different dosing, with no noticeable effects. I'm actually feeling like I am noticing less of a pump from my usual PWO which incl 8g CM. 1.5g agmatine, and 200mg l-norvaline. I'm going to try a new dosing and report in later. I still have high hopes!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
You're the first non responder so far. Try 4-5 caps 35-40min pre work out and see how it goes

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
You're the first non responder so far. Try 4-5 caps 35-40min pre work out and see how it goes
That's what I did today. I took 2 about a little over an hour PWO with some Green Mag, and then 3 caps with my PWO cocktail 1/2 hour before lifting. Straight cash, homey!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Another solid pump workout with TAA. 4 pre. Vascularity looking better as well. Noticing increased endurance and a strength increase. Seems like I can throw the weights easier. Like this.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
mann wish I could give this a shot , but shipping is high just to get it to Hawaii . hey truthornothin is there a way for me to get passed that high shipping ?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
mann wish I could give this a shot , but shipping is high just to get it to Hawaii . hey truthornothin is there a way for me to get passed that high shipping ?
Wish I knew of a way bro, you can always call customer service perhaps they may know something I do not

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Aight man , thanks though ! I'll hit them up and see what's up because this stuff sounds really good .

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Aight man , thanks though ! I'll hit them up and see what's up because this stuff sounds really good .
No problem, and its amazing stuff

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I know this is off topic but I'm so glad I got a few bottles of E spray before PN stopped making it. It wasn't around very long

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Took five TAA's tonight. I broke 3 PR's tonight . Bench, overhead press, and flyes. The pump was Absolutely ferocious. This stuff works really well for me. Endurance is off the chart. I don't want to stop and I head 2 beers earlier in the day which usually makes me tired.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Took five TAA's tonight. I broke 3 PR's tonight . Bench, overhead press, and flyes. The pump was Absolutely ferocious. This stuff works really well for me. Endurance is off the chart. I don't want to stop and I head 2 beers earlier in the day which usually makes me tired.
I do well with four but I am seeing more and more folks up to five with increasing results. Glad its working well for you. The pumps are amazing.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I do well with four but I am seeing more and more folks up to five with increasing results. Glad its working well for you. The pumps are amazing.
Indeed five is it. I really noticed the increase in endurance and pump. Vascularity is still lagging for me, but I'm working on it.

Nic1

Awards
I took 4 and had amazing pump and vascularity, didn't notice an endurance increase though but I had a pretty bad day. Will try 5 next time.