First Time Ever Pre-Sale UR-Spray TAA Capsule Stack ...But

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Another solid pump workout with TAA. 4 pre. Vascularity looking better as well. Noticing increased endurance and a strength increase. Seems like I can throw the weights easier. Like this.

2. mann wish I could give this a shot , but shipping is high just to get it to Hawaii . hey truthornothin is there a way for me to get passed that high shipping ?
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by a.c.614 View Post
    mann wish I could give this a shot , but shipping is high just to get it to Hawaii . hey truthornothin is there a way for me to get passed that high shipping ?
    Wish I knew of a way bro, you can always call customer service perhaps they may know something I do not
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

4. Aight man , thanks though ! I'll hit them up and see what's up because this stuff sounds really good .
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by a.c.614 View Post
    Aight man , thanks though ! I'll hit them up and see what's up because this stuff sounds really good .
    No problem, and its amazing stuff

6. I know this is off topic but I'm so glad I got a few bottles of E spray before PN stopped making it. It wasn't around very long

7. Took five TAA's tonight. I broke 3 PR's tonight . Bench, overhead press, and flyes. The pump was Absolutely ferocious. This stuff works really well for me. Endurance is off the chart. I don't want to stop and I head 2 beers earlier in the day which usually makes me tired.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Took five TAA's tonight. I broke 3 PR's tonight . Bench, overhead press, and flyes. The pump was Absolutely ferocious. This stuff works really well for me. Endurance is off the chart. I don't want to stop and I head 2 beers earlier in the day which usually makes me tired.
    I do well with four but I am seeing more and more folks up to five with increasing results. Glad its working well for you. The pumps are amazing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I do well with four but I am seeing more and more folks up to five with increasing results. Glad its working well for you. The pumps are amazing.
    Indeed five is it. I really noticed the increase in endurance and pump. Vascularity is still lagging for me, but I'm working on it.

10. I took 4 and had amazing pump and vascularity, didn't notice an endurance increase though but I had a pretty bad day. Will try 5 next time.

11. What is taa

12. Quote Originally Posted by supatruka View Post
    What is taa

http://epharmnutrition.com/pumpspray...ladenosine.php

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time ever
    By O2bme in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 09:52 AM
  2. First time ever looking in this forum section
    By CROWLER in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:36 PM
  3. Anadraulic Pump ~ Insane one time only Pre-Sale!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 02:54 PM
  4. first time ever sharing pics
    By psychospic in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:42 PM
  5. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM