Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.07%

E-pharm Joint force

I'm about to purchase this product, I've been taking liquid collagen protein, msm, boron, and glucosomine sulfate to help rebuild the cartilage in my shoulder. I had distal clavicular osteolysis (weight lifters shoulder) and just got my surgery in jan. I have been cleared to lift but the pain is awful when I try to work my chest, still bone on bone friction. Will this help ? I am not familiar with the type of joint blend.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.07%

I've also researched some ingredients individually and I also want to ask about the safety of the product , I know alcohol is okay ok the skin but I'm unsure why Isopropanol is in this, is it just for the pain relief , like running alcohol? btw I think this product looks great I just like to know what I'm taking before I buy something.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good stuff.....been using for a month now
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Really good stuff. I highly recommend it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.07%

Awesome! I'm going to give it a go. Any sides like dry skin or anything ?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.68%

Quote Originally Posted by flamini View Post
    Awesome! I'm going to give it a go. Any sides like dry skin or anything ?
    In the winter when the air is naturally drier, of course you will have some drying.
    I use it on my knees for every squat and DL day, and my shoulder everyday due to the extreme AC arthritis I have. It helps with the pain, but it doesn't smell the best.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

I use mostly shoulder and upper back. No problems noted as of yet. It's got a good feeling that lasts a while.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.07%

Okay ,Sounds pretty solid thanks for the feedback !
  9. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Quote Originally Posted by flamini View Post
    I've also researched some ingredients individually and I also want to ask about the safety of the product , I know alcohol is okay ok the skin but I'm unsure why Isopropanol is in this, is it just for the pain relief , like running alcohol? btw I think this product looks great I just like to know what I'm taking before I buy something.

isopropanol is rubbing alcohol

epharm questions should be directed to the epharm forum
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I use it daily and would definitely recommend giving it a go. Really like it on problem areas before lifting.

Just spray and step back bc it can be kind of much if you accidentally breath it...basically be smart.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    In the winter when the air is naturally drier, of course you will have some drying.
    I use it on my knees for every squat and DL day, and my shoulder everyday due to the extreme AC arthritis I have. It helps with the pain, but it doesn't smell the best.
    AC joints are a bitch. People always focus on rotator cuffs and bitch and moan about those. I have partially torn both my rotator cuffs and been able to rehab them 100%. I had slight injuries to both AC joints and they are not completely healed even after 18 months. People need to focus on them much more than they do.

Joint Force is one of the few products that actually help mine. Great stuff.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    AC joints are a bitch. People always focus on rotator cuffs and bitch and moan about those. I have partially torn both my rotator cuffs and been able to rehab them 100%. I had slight injuries to both AC joints and they are not completely healed even after 18 months. People need to focus on them much more than they do.Joint Force is one of the few products that actually help mine. Great stuff.
    I've had AC joint issues as well..mine are stupidity related and were cause long years ago when an ex girlfriend locked me out of the house during an argument. I used my shoulder as a battering ram and my as has been tricky ever since. Jointforce does work well on that area
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I've had AC joint issues as well..mine are stupidity related and were cause long years ago when an ex girlfriend locked me out of the house during an argument. I used my shoulder as a battering ram and my as has been tricky ever since. Jointforce does work well on that area
    Bet you don't do that again.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Bet you don't do that again.
    No, I won't ..thinking back damn was that a toxic relationship...won't do that again either

15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

No, I won't ..thinking back damn was that a toxic relationship...won't do that again either
    Live and learn. It's what life's all about.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Any of yall ever get relief? No matter what I try I can't seem to get them back the way they should be. Docs say they are serious enough to operate on. However, its been about 18 months for one of them and 6 for the other and still have tons of issues. The older injured one has gotten better but still has pain in it every now and then. My right one hurts so bad sometimes that I cant even do arms. I can never do any consistent chest or shoulder work if any at all.

I am getting so sick of it. Did yall ever get to the point that you could workout somewhat normal again? and if so, how long did it take?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Any of yall ever get relief? No matter what I try I can't seem to get them back the way they should be. Docs say they are serious enough to operate on. However, its been about 18 months for one of them and 6 for the other and still have tons of issues. The older injured one has gotten better but still has pain in it every now and then. My right one hurts so bad sometimes that I cant even do arms. I can never do any consistent chest or shoulder work if any at all.

I am getting so sick of it. Did yall ever get to the point that you could workout somewhat normal again? and if so, how long did it take?
    I know you don't wanna hear this, but you have to rest it until its well. That's the best advice I can give you along with the JF. See a good orthopedist if you can and do what they tell you

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

I know you don't wanna hear this, but you have to rest it until its well. That's the best advice I can give you along with the JF. See a good orthopedist if you can and do what they tell you
    Yeah I took about 5 months completely off then did nothing but horizontal pulling and legs for over a year. IT got better for awhile then I reaggitated both. May just take a few months off and rehab again I suppose. **** sucks
  19. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Yeah I took about 5 months completely off then did nothing but horizontal pulling and legs for over a year. IT got better for awhile then I reaggitated both. May just take a few months off and rehab again I suppose. **** sucks
    injuries like this are funny. pain and inflammation can persist for a long time with only gradual and minimal improvement and then BOOM you can get sudden improvement over a short period. Unfortunately its hard to predict and hard to control when thats gonnna happen
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

I've been having success with shoulder/upper back inflammation with the use of Joint Force.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    injuries like this are funny. pain and inflammation can persist for a long time with only gradual and minimal improvement and then BOOM you can get sudden improvement over a short period. Unfortunately its hard to predict and hard to control when thats gonnna happen
    That's exactly how it is. It can also go the other way where it's fine then gets terrible. I have more joint force and 7 Spray on the way. 7 spray is underrated for joints. It has a pretty potent anti inflammatory effect for me. My shoulder always makes awesome strides while I'm on it.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

That's exactly how it is. It can also go the other way where it's fine then gets terrible. I have more joint force and 7 Spray on the way. 7 spray is underrated for joints. It has a pretty potent anti inflammatory effect for me. My shoulder always makes awesome strides while I'm on it.
    Have you tried UR-Spray? My brother has a very painful shoulder injury and hasn't been able to work out for over a year. After a few months using UR Spray he is back in the gym. I have notice amazing pain reduction(actually no pain) in my knees which I suffered with for almost 10 years.

23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Is Joint Force safe for women?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Is Joint Force safe for women?
    Yes, My mom and GF both use it

25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Yes, My mom and GF both use it
    Sweet, thanks!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Have you tried UR-Spray? My brother has a very painful shoulder injury and hasn't been able to work out for over a year. After a few months using UR Spray he is back in the gym. I have notice amazing pain reduction(actually no pain) in my knees which I suffered with for almost 10 years.
    I recall you mentioning in your UR thread that you had considerably reduced elbow inflammation with UR Spray. I have used both UR and Pump Spray and did not notice that benefit from either. Mostly just strength gains, pumps, and fat loss.

However, 7 Spray is my go to supplement for substantial fat loss, joint health, and immune benefits. I absolutely love the stuff and its one of my favorite supplements. I always notice my shoulder making noticeable improvements while on it then I stop after one bottle. Now that I have a job, I will be running multiple bottles of 7-spray consecutively to reap the benefits of an anti inflammatory and for its fat loss.

I will be also using Joint force (my favorite joint supp) in addition to Achilles which I have had great success with and stacking joint health on top as well.

Joint Force, Achilles, Joint Help, Bulk Cissus, 7-Spray, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Type 1,2,3 Callogen, Rest, Active Release Therapy, Chiropractic, Rest, and Rehab = the not ****ing around stack I am starting now. I don't care the cost. I just want to get healthy, balanced, and be able to stay in this game a lot longer. I miss powerlifting too damn much. That is worth it to me
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Also, joint force is safe for women. I have my brothers on it, my sisters on it for joint soreness, my dad from his knees, my mom's back, even my 88 year old grandmother loves it.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Also, joint force is safe for women. I have my brothers on it, my sisters on it for joint soreness, my dad from his knees, my mom's back, even my 88 year old grandmother loves it.
    I know, my Mom uses 7-Spray and Joint Force, My brother loves UR-Spray and I think I'm gonna' get my Dad on Testforce 2 and see if it helps with his apparent depression. The family that Sprays together stays together

29. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

your mom and granma can use it as a pepper spray substitute should they find themselves in a stick situation
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Funny. My wife walked through the mist this past week and starting coughing.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How long does a bottle last for you gents?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.5%

Maybe a month?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%

I'd say a month give or take
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

I have literally smelt joint force to clear out a stopped up nose. Works like a charm
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

I have literally smelt joint force to clear out a stopped up nose. Works like a charm
    I accidentally shot some in my eyes, Patrick ain't jokin' when he says it could be used as a pepper spray alternative

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.92%

i just picked this up on nutra. ive had nagging shoulder/upper back pain and swelling for 10 months now. i inured it doing very heavy v handle lat pulls...it felt like my shoulder/anterior serratus just got totally ripped away from my back and scapula for a split second. it was the strangest pain id ever had, like my arm was ripped clean off my body for a second... anyway, its been naggning on and off since then and has gotten persistently worse to the point that it hurts daily and it looks like my left side (the uninjured one) is begining to become A- stronger and b-bigger than my right side... i notice this mostly in my shoulders and arms... i cant even get a full pump on the injured side its f'in crazy, my right lat is also not as wide or thick as the left side... so after trying cissus, porfessional massages, rotator cuff work etc, i have finally pulled the trigger on this.... will be starting it the day it arrives!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

I'd see a doc. This product is like any other, and will take weeks of continued use for it do it's thing. You'll get some imflammation relief when you apply it though.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.92%

Delete
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    i just picked this up on nutra. ive had nagging shoulder/upper back pain and swelling for 10 months now. i inured it doing very heavy v handle lat pulls...it felt like my shoulder/anterior serratus just got totally ripped away from my back and scapula for a split second. it was the strangest pain id ever had, like my arm was ripped clean off my body for a second... anyway, its been naggning on and off since then and has gotten persistently worse to the point that it hurts daily and it looks like my left side (the uninjured one) is begining to become A- stronger and b-bigger than my right side... i notice this mostly in my shoulders and arms... i cant even get a full pump on the injured side its f'in crazy, my right lat is also not as wide or thick as the left side... so after trying cissus, porfessional massages, rotator cuff work etc, i have finally pulled the trigger on this.... will be starting it the day it arrives!
    The Joint Force will assist in the pain and recovery, however seeing the doc is a good idea. I had a very similar injury to what you describe. I was not smart enough to go to the doctor and had to nurse the injury for months.

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.92%

Is this ok to put over tattoos?

Similar Forum Threads

1. FS E -Pharm Joint Force
    By mw1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 08:25 PM
  2. E-Pharm's Joint Force
    By ozc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:57 AM
  3. E-Pharm Joint Force - My review !
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5