E-pharm Joint force

flamini

flamini

Awards
I'm about to purchase this product, I've been taking liquid collagen protein, msm, boron, and glucosomine sulfate to help rebuild the cartilage in my shoulder. I had distal clavicular osteolysis (weight lifters shoulder) and just got my surgery in jan. I have been cleared to lift but the pain is awful when I try to work my chest, still bone on bone friction. Will this help ? I am not familiar with the type of joint blend.

flamini

flamini

Awards
I've also researched some ingredients individually and I also want to ask about the safety of the product , I know alcohol is okay ok the skin but I'm unsure why Isopropanol is in this, is it just for the pain relief , like running alcohol? btw I think this product looks great I just like to know what I'm taking before I buy something.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Good stuff.....been using for a month now

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Really good stuff. I highly recommend it.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Awesome! I'm going to give it a go. Any sides like dry skin or anything ?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Awesome! I'm going to give it a go. Any sides like dry skin or anything ?
In the winter when the air is naturally drier, of course you will have some drying.
I use it on my knees for every squat and DL day, and my shoulder everyday due to the extreme AC arthritis I have. It helps with the pain, but it doesn't smell the best.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I use mostly shoulder and upper back. No problems noted as of yet. It's got a good feeling that lasts a while.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Okay ,Sounds pretty solid thanks for the feedback !

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've also researched some ingredients individually and I also want to ask about the safety of the product , I know alcohol is okay ok the skin but I'm unsure why Isopropanol is in this, is it just for the pain relief , like running alcohol? btw I think this product looks great I just like to know what I'm taking before I buy something.

isopropanol is rubbing alcohol

epharm questions should be directed to the epharm forum

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use it daily and would definitely recommend giving it a go. Really like it on problem areas before lifting.

Just spray and step back bc it can be kind of much if you accidentally breath it...basically be smart.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In the winter when the air is naturally drier, of course you will have some drying.
I use it on my knees for every squat and DL day, and my shoulder everyday due to the extreme AC arthritis I have. It helps with the pain, but it doesn't smell the best.
AC joints are a bitch. People always focus on rotator cuffs and bitch and moan about those. I have partially torn both my rotator cuffs and been able to rehab them 100%. I had slight injuries to both AC joints and they are not completely healed even after 18 months. People need to focus on them much more than they do.

Joint Force is one of the few products that actually help mine. Great stuff.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
AC joints are a bitch. People always focus on rotator cuffs and bitch and moan about those. I have partially torn both my rotator cuffs and been able to rehab them 100%. I had slight injuries to both AC joints and they are not completely healed even after 18 months. People need to focus on them much more than they do.Joint Force is one of the few products that actually help mine. Great stuff.
I've had AC joint issues as well..mine are stupidity related and were cause long years ago when an ex girlfriend locked me out of the house during an argument. I used my shoulder as a battering ram and my as has been tricky ever since. Jointforce does work well on that area

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I've had AC joint issues as well..mine are stupidity related and were cause long years ago when an ex girlfriend locked me out of the house during an argument. I used my shoulder as a battering ram and my as has been tricky ever since. Jointforce does work well on that area
Bet you don't do that again.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any of yall ever get relief? No matter what I try I can't seem to get them back the way they should be. Docs say they are serious enough to operate on. However, its been about 18 months for one of them and 6 for the other and still have tons of issues. The older injured one has gotten better but still has pain in it every now and then. My right one hurts so bad sometimes that I cant even do arms. I can never do any consistent chest or shoulder work if any at all.

I am getting so sick of it. Did yall ever get to the point that you could workout somewhat normal again? and if so, how long did it take?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Any of yall ever get relief? No matter what I try I can't seem to get them back the way they should be. Docs say they are serious enough to operate on. However, its been about 18 months for one of them and 6 for the other and still have tons of issues. The older injured one has gotten better but still has pain in it every now and then. My right one hurts so bad sometimes that I cant even do arms. I can never do any consistent chest or shoulder work if any at all.

I am getting so sick of it. Did yall ever get to the point that you could workout somewhat normal again? and if so, how long did it take?
I know you don't wanna hear this, but you have to rest it until its well. That's the best advice I can give you along with the JF. See a good orthopedist if you can and do what they tell you

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you don't wanna hear this, but you have to rest it until its well. That's the best advice I can give you along with the JF. See a good orthopedist if you can and do what they tell you
Yeah I took about 5 months completely off then did nothing but horizontal pulling and legs for over a year. IT got better for awhile then I reaggitated both. May just take a few months off and rehab again I suppose. **** sucks

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I took about 5 months completely off then did nothing but horizontal pulling and legs for over a year. IT got better for awhile then I reaggitated both. May just take a few months off and rehab again I suppose. **** sucks
injuries like this are funny. pain and inflammation can persist for a long time with only gradual and minimal improvement and then BOOM you can get sudden improvement over a short period. Unfortunately its hard to predict and hard to control when thats gonnna happen

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I've been having success with shoulder/upper back inflammation with the use of Joint Force.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
injuries like this are funny. pain and inflammation can persist for a long time with only gradual and minimal improvement and then BOOM you can get sudden improvement over a short period. Unfortunately its hard to predict and hard to control when thats gonnna happen
That's exactly how it is. It can also go the other way where it's fine then gets terrible. I have more joint force and 7 Spray on the way. 7 spray is underrated for joints. It has a pretty potent anti inflammatory effect for me. My shoulder always makes awesome strides while I'm on it.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly how it is. It can also go the other way where it's fine then gets terrible. I have more joint force and 7 Spray on the way. 7 spray is underrated for joints. It has a pretty potent anti inflammatory effect for me. My shoulder always makes awesome strides while I'm on it.
Have you tried UR-Spray? My brother has a very painful shoulder injury and hasn't been able to work out for over a year. After a few months using UR Spray he is back in the gym. I have notice amazing pain reduction(actually no pain) in my knees which I suffered with for almost 10 years.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried UR-Spray? My brother has a very painful shoulder injury and hasn't been able to work out for over a year. After a few months using UR Spray he is back in the gym. I have notice amazing pain reduction(actually no pain) in my knees which I suffered with for almost 10 years.
I recall you mentioning in your UR thread that you had considerably reduced elbow inflammation with UR Spray. I have used both UR and Pump Spray and did not notice that benefit from either. Mostly just strength gains, pumps, and fat loss.

However, 7 Spray is my go to supplement for substantial fat loss, joint health, and immune benefits. I absolutely love the stuff and its one of my favorite supplements. I always notice my shoulder making noticeable improvements while on it then I stop after one bottle. Now that I have a job, I will be running multiple bottles of 7-spray consecutively to reap the benefits of an anti inflammatory and for its fat loss.

I will be also using Joint force (my favorite joint supp) in addition to Achilles which I have had great success with and stacking joint health on top as well.

Joint Force, Achilles, Joint Help, Bulk Cissus, 7-Spray, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Type 1,2,3 Callogen, Rest, Active Release Therapy, Chiropractic, Rest, and Rehab = the not ****ing around stack I am starting now. I don't care the cost. I just want to get healthy, balanced, and be able to stay in this game a lot longer. I miss powerlifting too damn much. That is worth it to me

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, joint force is safe for women. I have my brothers on it, my sisters on it for joint soreness, my dad from his knees, my mom's back, even my 88 year old grandmother loves it.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Also, joint force is safe for women. I have my brothers on it, my sisters on it for joint soreness, my dad from his knees, my mom's back, even my 88 year old grandmother loves it.
I know, my Mom uses 7-Spray and Joint Force, My brother loves UR-Spray and I think I'm gonna' get my Dad on Testforce 2 and see if it helps with his apparent depression. The family that Sprays together stays together :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

your mom and granma can use it as a pepper spray substitute should they find themselves in a stick situation

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Funny. My wife walked through the mist this past week and starting coughing.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say a month give or take

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have literally smelt joint force to clear out a stopped up nose. Works like a charm

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have literally smelt joint force to clear out a stopped up nose. Works like a charm
I accidentally shot some in my eyes, Patrick ain't jokin' when he says it could be used as a pepper spray alternative

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just picked this up on nutra. ive had nagging shoulder/upper back pain and swelling for 10 months now. i inured it doing very heavy v handle lat pulls...it felt like my shoulder/anterior serratus just got totally ripped away from my back and scapula for a split second. it was the strangest pain id ever had, like my arm was ripped clean off my body for a second... anyway, its been naggning on and off since then and has gotten persistently worse to the point that it hurts daily and it looks like my left side (the uninjured one) is begining to become A- stronger and b-bigger than my right side... i notice this mostly in my shoulders and arms... i cant even get a full pump on the injured side its f'in crazy, my right lat is also not as wide or thick as the left side... so after trying cissus, porfessional massages, rotator cuff work etc, i have finally pulled the trigger on this.... will be starting it the day it arrives!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd see a doc. This product is like any other, and will take weeks of continued use for it do it's thing. You'll get some imflammation relief when you apply it though.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i just picked this up on nutra. ive had nagging shoulder/upper back pain and swelling for 10 months now. i inured it doing very heavy v handle lat pulls...it felt like my shoulder/anterior serratus just got totally ripped away from my back and scapula for a split second. it was the strangest pain id ever had, like my arm was ripped clean off my body for a second... anyway, its been naggning on and off since then and has gotten persistently worse to the point that it hurts daily and it looks like my left side (the uninjured one) is begining to become A- stronger and b-bigger than my right side... i notice this mostly in my shoulders and arms... i cant even get a full pump on the injured side its f'in crazy, my right lat is also not as wide or thick as the left side... so after trying cissus, porfessional massages, rotator cuff work etc, i have finally pulled the trigger on this.... will be starting it the day it arrives!
The Joint Force will assist in the pain and recovery, however seeing the doc is a good idea. I had a very similar injury to what you describe. I was not smart enough to go to the doctor and had to nurse the injury for months.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a week to come, was supposed to have it Friday. Do y'all suggest rubbing it in lightly? Or just spray and let it dry?

I put about 5-6 sprays covering my whole delt and scapular+lat area on the right side. I could use some on a knee as well... Should I stick to one site first?

Can I apply twice a day? I'm thinking pre gym and pre bed...

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took a week to come, was supposed to have it Friday. Do y'all suggest rubbing it in lightly? Or just spray and let it dry?

I put about 5-6 sprays covering my whole delt and scapular+lat area on the right side. I could use some on a knee as well... Should I stick to one site first?

Twice a day is fine. That might be a close window depending on when you go to the gym. Best to space out applications. I find it best to rub in lightly and then cover the area with saran wrap. The saran wrap as PA mentioned makes a huge difference . You can do both sites off the bat no problem

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Twice a day is fine. That might be a close window depending on when you go to the gym. Best to space out applications. I find it best to rub in lightly and then cover the area with saran wrap. The saran wrap as PA mentioned makes a huge difference . You can do both sites off the bat no problem
Thanks man. I usually lift around 4-6 but I applied it at like 3 pm today and didnt lift til 5...

So I wouldn't put it on til like midnight when I go to sleep, often later than that too..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should a break be taken after a month? Or how long can u use this daily

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should a break be taken after a month? Or how long can u use this daily
Daily and prolonged use is best. IMO joint products should be run indefinitely as they take a long time to heal. Tendinitis, Cartilage tears, etc are not things that heal within a month usually. So I would run into until pain ceases or funds no longer allow

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's literally impossible not to breathe this stuff In haha. I hope my lungs don't get numbed over time

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Spray the affected area and wrap/ cover with plastic wrap for 5 min. Do not bypass this step it makes a big difference

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spray the affected area and wrap/ cover with plastic wrap for 5 min. Do not bypass this step it makes a big difference
x2

I've wrapped it for 30 minutes and I would honestly compare it to the same relief that 800mg ibuprofen would, except immediate. It's helped relieve a lot of discomfort in my AC joint.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x2

I've wrapped it for 30 minutes and I would honestly compare it to the same relief that 800mg ibuprofen would, except immediate. It's helped relieve a lot of discomfort in my AC joint.
We love to hear feedback like this!

It definitely helps relieve my achilles issues whenever they pop up which is nice.