NEW UR TABLETS

  1. NEW UR TABLETS


    Hello PA,

    I would like to know when (if at all) the New UR prototype tablets will be back in stock? that sh** was amazing. It had different effects than the transdermal acetate formula. It was more immediate and hard hitting.

    Thanks


  2. I would be willing to buy these and give them a run as well. Or better yet, liquicaps
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. I liken it to oral steroids vs injectable steroids. It has a much faster onset and produces far more dramatic results. However, using both simultaneously, would be optimal.
    •   
       

  4. NEW UR TABLETS


    Also would like to see these cone back in stock

  5. I would love to make more but its not something we can do right away
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Or better yet, liquicaps
    Wouldn't this be more expensive to produce though? I thought I remember seeing that in a thread at the other place.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Would this be more expensive to produce though? I thought I remember seeing that in a thread at the other place.
    jeezus liquicaps? u need like a minimum order of a million to even get those made and what would be the point to begin with?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    jeezus liquicaps? u need like a minimum order of a million to even get those made and what would be the point to begin with?
    From my very limited understanding and recollection of that thread the talks were to make these caps to increase the bioavailability of oral UA use.

    Reading coops post made me think of it.

    I am happy with the sprays so I am not too worried about it.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    From my very limited understanding and recollection of that thread the talks were to make these caps to increase the bioavailability of oral UA use.

    Reading coops post made me think of it.

    I am happy with the sprays so I am not too worried about it.

    why would having liquid in the capsules make any difference, and what liquid do you suggest be in the caps? Or do liquicaps just sound cool? Do you like having your balls busted?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. I would like to see caps only because some of the tabs broke in my bottle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prototype nutrition UR TABLETS! (sodium ursolic acetate)
    By Drakee in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:24 AM
  2. WTB/WTT for New Ur Spray, Old craze, and more
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. New form of GH in an Oral tablet
    By tshaw024 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 06:25 PM
  4. NEW USER NEEDS UR HELP!!
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 05:37 PM
  5. anyone try the new size on tablets
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Log in
Log in