COP - Water Retention ?
- 03-12-2013, 12:07 AM
- 03-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Re: COP - Water Retention ?
Ask in the Patrick Arnold section of supplements. He needs questions over there
- 03-12-2013, 10:44 AM
03-12-2013, 09:34 PM
If COP does increase ATP production, more ATP requires more water as a buffer for the krebs cycle so logically it would conclude that more water would be retained. It shouldn't dishearten you from using it.
Freedom means nothing here.
03-16-2013, 11:49 AM
cool guys thanks for the info. I definitely haven't noticed any bloating or anything that would indicate excessive water retention but leading up to the competition every a bit of weight will count. I have to say my aerobic capacity has been off the chart. I have been able to push harder during HIIT and I have been recovering quicker than ever. I am in the best shape of life and my diet is super clean right now but I feel like the EC is assisting in this. Thanks again for info guys.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ps24eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: Yesterday, 05:56 PM
- By Gland777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2004, 09:02 PM
- By MrBean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:34 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:36 AM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:26 PM