The Arnold Fitness Expo 2013 Come See Us There

  1. The Arnold Fitness Expo 2013 Come See Us There


    Hard to believe its been a year since the last one...but it has. In two short weeks you can come meet us in person at booth 100-102. Come meet your favorite "Rogue" chemist and your favorite bald headed board rep. We will have some amazing deals, and don't ask cuz' I can't tell you and "no" you can't get the deals unless you make the trip to Columbus. So come on out and see us. It'll be a blast, its the 25th anniversary so it should be one to remember. We hope to see you there
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. I really wanted to make it this year. But I don't think it's going to happen. Which sucks I haven't been there in years. Have fun.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I really wanted to make it this year. But I don't think it's going to happen. Which sucks I haven't been there in years. Have fun.
    Hate you can't make it. maybe next year
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  4. The Arnold is almost here.....Who's coming out to see us?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    The Arnold is almost here.....Who's coming out to see us?
    I will definitely be sure to stop by your booth. Always read great things about Pump & UR spray so maybe this will be my chance to give it a try.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    I will definitely be sure to stop by your booth. Always read great things about Pump & UR spray so maybe this will be my chance to give it a try.
    There will be no better time, we have some amazing deals going at the show. Be sure to stop by
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  7. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    The Arnold is almost here.....Who's coming out to see us?
    I'll probably be stopping by. Had my eye on UR spray for some time now....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    There will be no better time, we have some amazing deals going at the show. Be sure to stop by
    Was great meeting you this weekend, and the rest of the e-pharm booth crew that I got to converse with.


    Thanks again for the shirt/joint force deal and hope you enjoy the SSv2/CREignite.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  9. The Arnold Fitness Expo 2013 Come See Us There


    Was Arnold there?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Was great meeting you this weekend, and the rest of the e-pharm booth crew that I got to converse with.


    Thanks again for the shirt/joint force deal and hope you enjoy the SSv2/CREignite.
    Thanks from for coming out, I appreciate the samples and your business
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Was Arnold there?
    Of course he was.......oh......you mean Schwarzenegger lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  12. Truth in the booth getting ready to greet the masses running my ass off to get things set up, I may be a little prejudiced but I think out booth was bad ass!!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  13. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Truth in the booth getting ready to greet the masses running my ass off to get things set up, I may be a little prejudiced but I think out booth was bad ass!!
    as you can see, i was their via virtual presence device

    telling truth what to do
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    as you can see, i was their via virtual presence device

    telling truth what to do
    We have a good arrangement he tells me what to do I tell him where to go kiddin' of course.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2012 Arnold Fitness Expo Show Specials
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 04:08 PM
  2. Jay Cutler video of his seminar at the LA Fit expo
    By Laker33 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 11:14 AM
  4. pics from the arnold expo
    By goes4ever in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Log in
Log in