11 spray side effects

  1. 11 spray side effects


    After reading so many positive reviews of the 11 spray and 7-11 stack, I'm interested in giving it a try. Given the various hormonal effects that will be achieved with this product, I was interested to know if anyone has noticed any side effects, adverse or otherwise. Emotional, sexual, etc. Any information based on experience would be great. Thanks!


  2. bump for answers,also interested in prototype nutrition

    only thing i dont like is i cant seem to find the label for any of the products on the website. am i just missing it or something?

  3. I have used 11 spray And 7 spray several times and have not had any side effects. 11 spray is is a hormonal product but it is very gentle and safe. I would rate both products very highly. Give 'em a shot
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    bump for answers,also interested in prototype nutrition

    only thing i dont like is i cant seem to find the label for any of the products on the website. am i just missing it or something?
    I have not experienced any adverse side effects while on 11-spray. 11-Spray may cause some shutdown,(I've used it numerous times and got no shutdown at all) but chances of sides are small, though I suppose the standard list of aas sides are possible if unlikely
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. Quote Originally Posted by jump453 View Post
    After reading so many positive reviews of the 11 spray and 7-11 stack, I'm interested in giving it a try. Given the various hormonal effects that will be achieved with this product, I was interested to know if anyone has noticed any side effects, adverse or otherwise. Emotional, sexual, etc. Any information based on experience would be great. Thanks!
    some get muscle tension headaches when first using.

    some get a little lethargy in the morning

    beyond that it is pretty benign
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  6. how would this stuff work with a stack? say something like stacking it with epistane

  7. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    how would this stuff work with a stack? say something like stacking it with epistane
    I think it stacks great with anything if you're on a recomp type anabolic cycle. If you're on a bulker, I'd say if anything go with UR spray to avoid fat gain, and save the 11 for more of a recomp/cut timeframe.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fascinating Side Effect From Ur Spray/Tablets!
    By DkGreek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. 11 oxo side effects
    By sportskid710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:09 PM
  3. broadening of the face and neck- aas side effect?
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:47 PM
  4. Side Effect?
    By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:34 AM
Log in
Log in