Better way to use pump spray

  1. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    1198844
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Better way to use pump spray


    Enjoying everything about pump spray except the pump. Never really felt that skin stretching pump that you would get with pre workout mixes.......... Except for tonight. I always would spray maybe 1 hour before training, but tonight did the normal 60 sprays, rubbed it in, let it air dry, and then worked out right away. What a major Fukien difference! Wish I did it 3 bottles ago. Honestly it feels like I trained my whole body tonight. The pump has taken over every muscle and I'm just training arms tonight. Amazing . Never would of figure it out if I wasn't in a rush to get in my gym!

  2. New Member
    BamaBrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

    What's the product name?
  3. New Member
    BamaBrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

    What's the name of the product?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    1198844
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBrawler View Post
    What's the name of the product?
    Pump spray
  5. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Enjoying everything about pump spray except the pump. Never really felt that skin stretching pump that you would get with pre workout mixes.......... Except for tonight. I always would spray maybe 1 hour before training, but tonight did the normal 60 sprays, rubbed it in, let it air dry, and then worked out right away. What a major Fukien difference! Wish I did it 3 bottles ago. Honestly it feels like I trained my whole body tonight. The pump has taken over every muscle and I'm just training arms tonight. Amazing . Never would of figure it out if I wasn't in a rush to get in my gym!


    The product is really more of a recomp agent than a pump product. I just loved the name pump spray though, and for some reason if you dont position a product as a pump product these days no one notices it. Cuz kids are dumb
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    1198844
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    The product is really more of a recomp agent than a pump product. I just loved the name pump spray though, and for some reason if you dont position a product as a pump product these days no one notices it. Cuz kids are dumb
    Agree with kids being dumb. Hopefully they don't smear it all over their peckers and expect to be porno stars. Agree with the leaning part. But my process last night made a big difference. I'll experiment again on Saturday.
  7. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44226
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    The product is really more of a recomp agent than a pump product. I just loved the name pump spray though, and for some reason if you dont position a product as a pump product these days no one notices it. Cuz kids are dumb
    I'm noticing both pump and recomp. And you're right, kids are dumb (and think they know everything)
  8. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I'm noticing both pump and recomp. And you're right, kids are dumb (and think they know everything)
    The pump is undeniable especially in the presence of carbs, high carb drink and Pump Spray pre-work out = amazing skin stretching pumps in my experience
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  9. New Member
    lepiricus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    30952
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.03%

    I used the ole search feature to try to find an answer but what is the reason pump spray is a spray and not a gel? gels are so much easier to apply so I wager there is a good reason why its a spray and not gel, perhaps a gel carrier isn't efficient for transdermal applications for things such as ursolic?
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    The product is really more of a recomp agent than a pump product. I just loved the name pump spray though, and for some reason if you dont position a product as a pump product these days no one notices it. Cuz kids are dumb
    lmao, def true.
  11. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lepiricus View Post
    I used the ole search feature to try to find an answer but what is the reason pump spray is a spray and not a gel? gels are so much easier to apply so I wager there is a good reason why its a spray and not gel, perhaps a gel carrier isn't efficient for transdermal applications for things such as ursolic?
    to make a gel you need a substantial amount of water in the carrier and that is not compatible with the product.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:10 PM
  2. Best way to use IGF-1:
    By motiv8er in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:34 PM
  3. Best way to use and store ph powders?
    By Extreme1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 12:50 AM
  4. best way to use nordiol?
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2003, 06:40 PM
  5. A Better Way To Eat? USDA Food Pyramid
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in