11 kt spray bridge dosage

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.6%

11 kt spray bridge dosage

Hey guys, looking for advice on how to dose 11 spray for a bridge coming off Trenazone and into PCT. Is once a day enough or is twice a day more appropriate for a bridge? Also, I have an 11-oxo clone ( lgi 11-x) that I was going to run at 600mg per day for three weeks but now I'm leaning towards 11-spray instead. Additionally, if once a day application is sufficient would it be beneficial to use ur spray or pump spray in the evening? I shower twice a day so apply twice isn't an issue. Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    Hey guys, looking for advice on how to dose 11 spray for a bridge coming off Trenazone and into PCT. Is once a day enough or is twice a day more appropriate for a bridge? Also, I have an 11-oxo clone ( lgi 11-x) that I was going to run at 600mg per day for three weeks but now I'm leaning towards 11-spray instead. Additionally, if once a day application is sufficient would it be beneficial to use ur spray or pump spray in the evening? I shower twice a day so apply twice isn't an issue. Thanks!
    no real need for more than once a day. TD delivery makes it time released so once a day should be fine for your bridge. 50 sprays or just coat your skin with a thin coat and you should be A OK, and yes adding UR Spray and or Pump Spray would be beneficial even at 1 x per day
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.6%

Truth,
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.31%

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    no real need for more than once a day. TD delivery makes it time released so once a day should be fine for your bridge. 50 sprays or just coat your skin with a thin coat and you should be A OK, and yes adding UR Spray and or Pump Spray would be beneficial even at 1 x per day
    Yea, I either do:

a) 1 full body UR/Pump Spray + 1 full body 11 spray
    b) Front->11 & Back->UR/Pump

and haven't noticed any appreciable difference...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.6%

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Yea, I either do:

a) 1 full body UR/Pump Spray + 1 full body 11 spray
    b) Front->11 & Back->UR/Pump

and haven't noticed any appreciable difference...

I started out dosing the 11-spray twice a day for the first four days but as of last night switched to pump spray at night. If the wifey wants to cuddle at night I don't want to leach any 11 spray to her. So far the I'm loving the bridge. hardening up and feeling great.

Muad, question for you. Were your running the 11-spray /pump spray solo or as a bridge? The reason I ask is, I was wondering if in the last week of bridge you started preloading DAA or waited until PCT/begining of SERM? Thanks.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.31%

Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    I started out dosing the 11-spray twice a day for the first four days but as of last night switched to pump spray at night. If the wifey wants to cuddle at night I don't want to leach any 11 spray to her. So far the I'm loving the bridge. hardening up and feeling great.

Muad, question for you. Were your running the 11-spray /pump spray solo or as a bridge? The reason I ask is, I was wondering if in the last week of bridge you started preloading DAA or waited until PCT/begining of SERM? Thanks.
    I preload TF2 for the last week of the cycle, then I start my PCT/SERM and run the 11-spray for the first 2 weeks at what I described then either cut the dose in half or switch over to 7-spray for cortisol control later in PCT. This works for me as I tend to run my SERM differently. The way I get my torem is in 60mg caps, so I double dose for a week, then single dose for 4-5 weeks, switching over to an AI the last week of my SERM, then run that out for 3-4 weeks, switching over to I3C at the end of the AI. I also typically continue to my support supps into PCT, the most important being cholesterol support/recovery (niacin based). Adding in UR/Pump spray has me continue to look bigger and leaner through PCT. Gotta love it.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-KT Spray / Androlean difference in strength
    By uubiduu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. Prototype Nutrition 11-KT Spray
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 11:42 PM
  4. P-plex/M-drol Bridge Dosage
    By allen70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:21 PM
  5. MMV2/11-Test/Dermacrine Stack Dosage??
    By Brilluminati in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:57 AM