Pump spray application

  1. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pump spray application


    I am definitely becoming very interested in this product, I just ha a question in how to apply pump spray. It says to cover as much skin surface as possible, is this achievable with the 2 sprays a day? Or am I gradually covering all the body throughout my time using it?

    Thank you guys!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  2. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15172
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I am definitely becoming very interested in this product, I just ha a question in how to apply pump spray. It says to cover as much skin surface as possible, is this achievable with the 2 sprays a day? Or am I gradually covering all the body throughout my time using it?

    Thank you guys!
    2 sprays per day ? I think you have it confused most use 50 sprays twice per day
  3. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    2 sprays per day ? I think you have it confused most use 50 sprays twice per day
    I could have sworn I posted on this last week.....maybe it was a pm, but yes dollar is right its 50 sprays twice per day
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I could have sworn I posted on this last week.....maybe it was a pm, but yes dollar is right its 50 sprays twice per day
    Does hair effect how well it is absorbed, I am a hairy dude, should I stick to the the few places u don't have hair on my body?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  5. New Member
    Nic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    88.25%

    Works better if you rub it in on those parts I think.
  6. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Does hair effect how well it is absorbed, I am a hairy dude, should I stick to the the few places u don't have hair on my body?
    Hair will affect how it is absorbed in that some of it will be on the hair not your skin. If you are moderately hairy it shouldn't too much of an issue, however if you are Ron Jeremy hairy I'd recommend a shave. Shaving will definitely make for better absorption
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  7. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post

    Hair will affect how it is absorbed in that some of it will be on the hair not your skin. If you are moderately hairy it shouldn't too much of an issue, however if you are Ron Jeremy hairy I'd recommend a shave. Shaving will definitely make for better absorption
    Thank you for that info and BTW, this stuff is awesome. I am looking tighter already and seeing some news veins come out.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  8. New Member
    Piledahlaren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    321
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

    I use 60-70 sprays a day and get results.. but when I have cash I will go up to 100-120 and see if there is a difference
  9. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    I use 60-70 sprays a day and get results.. but when I have cash I will go up to 100-120 and see if there is a difference
    Doing 100 sprays ATM an already seeing some awesome stuff. I am really enjoying this supp. I'm usually not a fan of transdermals but this stuff is so easy to rub in I am thoroughly impressed.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  10. cbarbarian23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

    Sorry to hijack the thread just need info. Can I use pump spray while on hdrol cycle I will be using it on and off cycle ? If its ok?
  11. New Member
    PNC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

    does this stuff have a bad sent to it at all? very interested in this product
  12. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PNC View Post
    does this stuff have a bad sent to it at all? very interested in this product
    It's kind of funky but once it dried I feel that the smell isn't there anymore. It dries really fast too
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  13. New Member
    PNC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

    awesome thanks
  14. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    118551
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It just smells like rubbing alcohol briefly but is odorless when dried which is within seconds.
  15. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by cbarbarian23 View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread just need info. Can I use pump spray while on hdrol cycle I will be using it on and off cycle ? If its ok?
    Yes, just used Pump Spray on a sdrol cycle and am using it in PCT for the second time... I've continued to get leaner/bigger overall, and am convinced that if you're not using Pump Spray in PCT, you're selling yourself short. Prior to pump spray, I would always loose a few pounds going into PCT, but not anymore!

    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  16. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by PNC View Post
    does this stuff have a bad sent to it at all? very interested in this product
    Really not much of a "scent" but the lil lady tells me it tastes a bit like maple syrup.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  17. New Member
    PNC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

    i have a bottle coming in tomorrow very excited if the stuff is as good as the rest of the line we will be stocking it in our store.
  18. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PNC View Post
    i have a bottle coming in tomorrow very excited if the stuff is as good as the rest of the line we will be stocking it in our store.
    I think this product is going to be an earth shaker
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  19. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I think this product is going to be an earth shaker
    I agree... it's already my favorite natural supplement of all time. :-)
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  20. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    urspray/pump spray effects seem to have died down for me(now in week 13).

    but i still spray on twice a day after a scrubbing shower as its become a habit.(have 4x UR and i think 5xpump spray still left.)

    do you think i should cycle it? what should i cycle it with?

    say replace it with 7-spray?

    I continue to see slow steady progress (fat loss + muscle preservation if a eat less, improved muscularity if I eat more) out beyond that point. How are you measuring? Are you sure that it's Pump/UR spray that's the issue with your stalled progress? What are your goals?

    Anyhow, if I was going to cycle off of Pump/UR Spray, what I would use in it's place would depend on my goals... if cutting, running 11-spray for a month with a 7/R-spray "light pct" would be nice... if bulking, I'm not sure anything that's not AAS will compare.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  21. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44226
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I think this product is going to be an earth shaker
    More like a planet creator IMHO.
  22. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I only speak the "Truth" So let it be written....so let it be done
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  23. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    that's good to hear.
    i'm stalled on fat loss. previously during the first 4-5weeks if i ate more i wouldn't see it but now i clearly do see the fat.
    muscle preservation is somewhat still in there but not as strong.
    my goals are fat loss and increased athletic performance(cardio & sum strength).

    i'm measuring by the fat i put on over christmas(although still exercising with increase caloric intake) versus thanksgiving(haha).

    yea. i have 3 11-spray and r-spray coming my way. so maybe will add it to the mix.
    i still love arginine ursolic acetate but perhaps out of habit at this point.
    Yea, I'm currently running 11-spray + Pump Spray and cutting. The tough part about measuring fat loss/gain is the way your body reacts visually at different bodyfat levels (for instance, you can from 18% to 16% and see nothing, but then going from 16% to 15% might be huge, depending on your genetics) and the fact that AUA seems to want to recomp your body, so the scale doesn't change as fast. Also worth mentioning that I take a pic of myself every week or two so I can go back and compare for my progress, which helps me realize the continual recomp effect of Pump/UR Spray.

    If you're really about loosing the fat, and are willing to try something extreme, you could do a week of Lyle's RFL (Rapid Fat Loss) protocol which while very effective, is very difficult as it's really a PSMF. That said, I did it for a week and feel that AUA kept me from loosing muscle. I'll probably be doing another round of it soon. If you want something less extreme, and you haven't already tried it, give a LeanGains style Intermittent Fasting protocol a shot.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  24. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    that's good to hear.
    i'm stalled on fat loss. previously during the first 4-5weeks if i ate more i wouldn't see it but now i clearly do see the fat.
    muscle preservation is somewhat still in there but not as strong.
    my goals are fat loss and increased athletic performance(cardio & sum strength).

    i'm measuring by the fat i put on over christmas(although still exercising with increase caloric intake) versus thanksgiving(haha).

    yea. i have 3 11-spray and r-spray coming my way. so maybe will add it to the mix.
    i still love arginine ursolic acetate but perhaps out of habit at this point.
    I haven't run into the tolerance effect. I intentionally ate myself fat from the first of November until last week. I had cut hard the two months prior and "too samll" in my opinion, I haven't done a true bulk in eons, so I ate and unlimited amount of calories, mostly empty junk, the stuff I ususally never eat. Long story short I gained from 200lbs even on 10/24 to 225lbs two weeks ago, two weeks into my keto I weigh 211, yes some of that is water but not 14lbs. And I am not restricting calories only carbs. My definition is coming back fast, I can already see cuts in tris and bi's. No other fat burners so the AUA is still doing its trick.

    Never mind the health benefits. bp is lower and my ever painful knees have not hurt since I started using UR/Pump Spray. I have a bottle of E-Spray that I cannot bring myself to use because it would cut into my Ur-Spray Skin Area
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  25. New Member
    muad33b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    2637
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    99.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I haven't run into the tolerance effect. I intentionally ate myself fat from the first of November until last week. I had cut hard the two months prior and "too samll" in my opinion, I haven't done a true bulk in eons, so I ate and unlimited amount of calories, mostly empty junk, the stuff I ususally never eat. Long story short I gained from 200lbs even on 10/24 to 225lbs two weeks ago, two weeks into my keto I weigh 211, yes some of that is water but not 14lbs. And I am not restricting calories only carbs. My definition is coming back fast, I can already see cuts in tris and bi's. No other fat burners so the AUA is still doing its trick.

    Never mind the health benefits. bp is lower and my ever painful knees have not hurt since I started using UR/Pump Spray. I have a bottle of E-Spray that I cannot bring myself to use because it would cut into my Ur-Spray Skin Area
    I hear ya, it was tough for me to spare the skin for some 11-spray lol
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  26. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    urspray/pump spray effects seem to have died down for me(now in week 13).

    but i still spray on twice a day after a scrubbing shower as its become a habit.(have 4x UR and i think 5xpump spray still left.)

    do you think i should cycle it? what should i cycle it with?

    say replace it with 7-spray?


    is your skin dry? try using moisturizer. it should help with absorption
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  27. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    thanks PA.
    i started to use in moisturising bath lotion ever since i started my first UR spray on 1st October 2012.(today's week 15!)
    and my skin stays pretty hydrated by itself.
    even the great de-hydrator .formasurge couldn't bring my skin down.(except it did do a makeover to my sac tho).

    i was just wondering.
    ursolic acid influences gene expression....maybe i just have limited genes, they don't wanna do no more.
    i've always been an endomorph. and i have to work 10x harder than others in cardio to produce the same results. if i get off my training i immediately begin to lose muscle tension and endurance. ticking time bomb.

    that said...any new angle suggestion or clue or hint or hunch would help!
    You could lay off awhile and then restart, but I just think you've perhaps reached a plateau, stay the course for a bit and the gains should re-start
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  28. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoacademia View Post
    due to .formasurg3 tearing up my skin i had to add some shea body butter...

    collaterally. the body butter enhances my 11 spray too! very interesting!
    i can feel more of it in my system.
    definitely will keep applying body butter after spraying. awesome!
    Have recently been moisturizing after applying Pump Spay and it seems to be enhancing the effects. We may be on to something here
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  29. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15172
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Have recently been moisturizing after applying Pump Spay and it seems to be enhancing the effects. We may be on to something here
    Any thoughts on how/why moisturzing after an application would enhance effects ?
  30. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Any thoughts on how/why moisturzing after an application would enhance effects ?
    hydrated skin is more permeable then dry skin
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  31. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15172
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    hydrated skin is more permeable then dry skin
    Makes sense then wouldnt moisturing prior to application work better then after ? Or is it just the fact of daily Moisturing and when doesnt really matter

    Thanks
  32. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    27964
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Makes sense then wouldnt moisturing prior to application work better then after ? Or is it just the fact of daily Moisturing and when doesnt really matter

    Thanks
    my concern with prior is that depending on the components of the moisturizer, that it may form a barrier to penetration if the active is applied after moisturizing if you apply the moisturizer after then this wouldn't be an issue. I have no science to back this belief it just seems logical to me
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  33. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Makes sense then wouldnt moisturing prior to application work better then after ? Or is it just the fact of daily Moisturing and when doesnt really matter

    Thanks

    yeah it probably doesnt matter when you moisturize that much
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  34. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man now I really wanna give this stuff a go, but im pretty strapped for cash. Just hired a trainer to do my first show in July

    But it all sounds so enticing :P
    Always willing to learn :D
  35. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Man now I really wanna give this stuff a go, but im pretty strapped for cash. Just hired a trainer to do my first show in July

    But it all sounds so enticing :P
    Worth every dollar. It works enough said lol. When you have the funds it is definitely something to try.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  36. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Worth every dollar. It works enough said lol. When you have the funds it is definitely something to try.
    How long does one bottle last
    Always willing to learn :D
  37. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    How long does one bottle last
    2 weeks if used at 50 sprays twice a day.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. E-Pharm's NEW Pump Spray
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:37 PM
  3. AMAZING DEAL ON E-PHARM"S NEW PUMP SPRAY AND MUCHO SWAG TOO!!
    By truthornothin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
  4. E-PHARM'S TOP SECRET PRODUCT REVEALED!!! PUMP SPRAY HAS ARRIVED!!
    By truthornothin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  5. Formasurge (pump -spray)
    By GQNemesis in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 02:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in