Mission1 vs UR Spray

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm 12 days in and I'm starting to notice subtle fat loss. I seeing more separation between some muscle groups like my shoulders,arms,and chest. What I like the most so far is when I flex my abs it feels way more tighter and I'm noticing my thick ice cube shape upper abs showing through way more than last week. My diet is on and off lately,but it seems the spray doesn't make me guilty about it.I started at fifty but have been doing 60 to 70 sprays. As far as vascularity lately it looks improved when I lift. I think me and Ur are getting along just fine. By the way I ordered 2 more and I'm running a 4 bottle assault to see how far the rabbit hole goes;)

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly, I believe you saw no results with ursobolic, is that correct?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
this what i love about the UR spray.
to be honest a plethora of products out there like carb blockers/flax oil/fish oil and etc...can't achieve just this one aspect of UR spray. and i mean pleathora. saves me money to buy more UR spray bottles and run it even longer.

and the less guilt. the less desirable cheating becomes.(human psychology)
Next week will be the real test. I'll be in Vegas for the Sema convention. Monday to Saturday. So more than likely I'll be forced to take a week off of training. But the spray is making the trip.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I am in for this!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
You know I am in for this!
I knew you would be brother. I'll be honest. I rather spray a fat burner and muscle builder on than drinking all these magic potions. Just easier for me. I prefer this approach only if the spray truly works. Right now for me it's starting to show favorable signs at this point.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I knew you would be brother. I'll be honest. I rather spray a fat burner and muscle builder on than drinking all these magic potions. Just easier for me. I prefer this approach only if the spray truly works. Right now for me it's starting to show favorable signs at this point.
Yea UR Spray is awesome, definitely my favorite natural product of all time. The effects get better the longer you use it consistently 2x/day, and while the effects come on slow, they're consistent... and I start noticing more definition and more muscularity over time... akin to what I've seen described as the results from taking GH, although I haven't taken GH. That said, I have recently proven that I can out-eat and out-drink the leaning effects of it during a recent week long booze/food binge when I traveled for work... of course, the anabolic effects were still good to go. So, if you want to maintain your progress, I would say party more moderately (and not like a crazy man in the middle of "Hangover 3" as I did) and you should do well in at least maintaining your leanness.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
just for broscience references...how many times above your base calories were you bingeing and for how long before you noticed you put on some? just curious.and you must have been using UR spray for quite some time? i'm also wondering who is the longest user of UR spray consecutive weeks?very interesting accolade to award.
tough to say, but I think after about 3-4 days of eating everything I could get my hands on and drinking like a fish I noticed I was adding some fat around my midsection... as for the most days, it's probably Patrick or Truthornuthin... I have been going for at least 3 months (probably longer) without missing a day... that said, it hasn't always been 50 Sprays 2x/day for me, some days it was only 1x/day, some days that one spray wasn't even after a shower, and some days I only had like 6 of the UR Tabs... presently my supply is low and I'm expecting a shipment today, so I've been down to 1x/day this week.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question since youve been on it so long has it been a steady progress in muscle gain and fat loss? Would you feel you would not have been able to achieve your current performance/body fat levels without the UR spray?

I have enough to run 3 months and planning to run up to half a year and more so just wanted to see potentially what the future looks like.
Good question, I'm very interested in this as well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm 12 days in and I'm starting to notice subtle fat loss. I seeing more separation between some muscle groups like my shoulders,arms,and chest. What I like the most so far is when I flex my abs it feels way more tighter and I'm noticing my thick ice cube shape upper abs showing through way more than last week. My diet is on and off lately,but it seems the spray doesn't make me guilty about it.I started at fifty but have been doing 60 to 70 sprays. As far as vascularity lately it looks improved when I lift. I think me and Ur are getting along just fine. By the way I ordered 2 more and I'm running a 4 bottle assault to see how far the rabbit hole goes;)
I told you, you wouldn't be disappointed this time

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
tough to say, but I think after about 3-4 days of eating everything I could get my hands on and drinking like a fish I noticed I was adding some fat around my midsection... as for the most days, it's probably Patrick or Truthornuthin... I have been going for at least 3 months (probably longer) without missing a day... that said, it hasn't always been 50 Sprays 2x/day for me, some days it was only 1x/day, some days that one spray wasn't even after a shower, and some days I only had like 6 of the UR Tabs... presently my supply is low and I'm expecting a shipment today, so I've been down to 1x/day this week.
I have been using it non stop since its inception. I started at 50 sprays once per day then experimented with 5o x 2 and found that I did indeed get better results at that rate. That has be the way I've used it the most. I've been fortunate never to have run out

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Another question since youve been on it so long has it been a steady progress in muscle gain and fat loss? Would you feel you would not have been able to achieve your current performance/body fat levels without the UR spray?

I have enough to run 3 months and planning to run up to half a year and more so just wanted to see potentially what the future looks like.
I feel like I am thicker, especially my middle back and have got progressively more so. I've had a couple of injuries over my run, elbows shoulder and back, So its hard to say. I haven't lost anything. Size or strength and despite eating carbs like there is no tomorrow, at least by my standards, and can still see my six pack. Nevermind my knees which have pained me for years are now pain free.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I have been using it non stop since its inception. I started at 50 sprays once per day then experimented with 5o x 2 and found that I did indeed get better results at that rate. That has be the way I've used it the most. I've been fortunate never to have run out
Nice; I figured. Yea, I think I had to wait a couple of weeks after it came out to get it, but have been on it pretty much since then... I think I might have also had one day where I downed like half a bottle Ursobolic in a pinch. :)

muad33b

muad33b

Awards

I feel it's been a steady continual process over time, dictated by how much I sprayed (1x/day is much slower progress then 2x/day I feel), how clean my diet was, how much I exercised, and how long I've been on it. I think my overall muscularity and definition continues to improve, through a dual process of increasingly mature muscle poking through the decreasing fat... and the rate at which that happens seems to slowly improve the longer I'm on it. :)

Truth is fairly lean, and I'm 5'11" 240, and I'm guessing about 15% bf... I was about 18% when I started UR Spray, and had been doing a slow cut/recomp style protocol since before taking it, using an IF diet. In general, I think it's easier to see recomp progress if you're leaner, so changes I can notice in the mirror comes in bursts... however, I had been watching my weight go slowly down week to week, month to month... 27 lbs since I started the cut/recomp.

Once I started the UR Spray, I've noticed that unless I cut calories severely or eat/drink like a madman, over time, my weight stays the same. I look bigger, leaner (and hairier - yes, UR Spray seems to make your body hair grow faster) ... for instance my arm looks much more cut and muscular, my muscles feel fuller and tighter, but my arm measurements stay the same (when normally they would have shrunk a bit with this kind of leaning progress)... and in general cheat days on my diet would seem to have little to no consequence... maybe 1-2 pounds in a cheat week where I wasn't working out that would normally have put 6-7 pounds on me. On the other side of the coin, I had a couple of weeks where I thew in a couple of 24 hour fasts, and felt that UR Spray was preserving muscle during that time.

So yea, I feel UR Spray has definitely has enhanced the quality of my physique noticeably since starting it, as do the folks that I've recommended it to...

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Sounds good. Exactly what i thought that UR spray causes u to not lose gains and on binge days not let much damage through.
It may not be instantaneous dramatic but its like the steady escalator upwards and non hormonal.
Im 1 day shy of week 4 and everything is progressing nicely in an upward sloping fashion.
I have some big targets running wise ive set for myself so looking to get there in 6months time.
Yes, I would agree with that assessment.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
SO in for this. Mission, you experienced anything beyond the minor visual differences? like weight change, clothes fit differently, strength etc.

Are you going to be including any progress pics?

I was so happy to see this was up lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I tell you or did I ****ing tell you????

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
SO in for this. Mission, you experienced anything beyond the minor visual differences? like weight change, clothes fit differently, strength etc.

Are you going to be including any progress pics?

I was so happy to see this was up lol.
Haven't weighed myself in awhile. I'll jump on it today just to see. Clothes are seeming about the same at this point hard to tell. I haven't noticed a crazy strength increase. But I did notice maybe a 5 or 10 pound increase on my compound exercises, but some workout days for some reason are stronger than others for me. But I will watch the plates as time goes on. Pictures could be a possibly. Haven't thought about it. I can never find the right lighting besides these phone camera's suck.But I'll take some to hold today for future comparison.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Did I tell you or did I ****ing tell you????

- Valdez

I will always report positives and negatives. So far the only negative is taking that second shower at night, which I'm not doing. But I feel and see something going on. It's not placebo or dieting that's for sure, wow my scale says 183. I haven't been that low even in the summer.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I told you, you wouldn't be disappointed this time
Im looking forward to the next 2 weeks. I will be missing at least one week of workouts due to the convention, but I will still be spraying. Im at roughly 65 pumps.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
in for this -

I'm thinking I know what my x-mas present to myself is gonna be this year....

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
When are the tablets gonna be released again? Im looking to blow this out of the water!
Tabs are being discussed but I have no time line. I am glad this is going so much better for you than the Ursobolic. I'll keep you advised on the tabs

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Tabs are being discussed but I have no time line. I am glad this is going so much better for you than the Ursobolic. I'll keep you advised on the tabs
No problem. Me too. I don't like being negative, there's plenty of that out there. Change my flight to Wednesday... So I'll be getting some workouts in.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I feel like I am thicker, especially my middle back and have got progressively more so. I've had a couple of injuries over my run, elbows shoulder and back, So its hard to say. I haven't lost anything. Size or strength and despite eating carbs like there is no tomorrow, at least by my standards, and can still see my six pack. Nevermind my knees which have pained me for years are now pain free.

the coolest thing about the product IMO is how you can slack in training and diet for extended periods of time and lose almost no muscle. and also not gain fat like you should during those times.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
the coolest thing about the product IMO is how you can slack in training and diet for extended periods of time and lose almost no muscle. and also not gain fat like you should during those times.
Agreed 100%, which for a natural product that you don't need to cycle off of, with plenty of ancillary health benefits, is nothing short of amazing.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Its like a get out of jail free pass for slacking a bit. At my age its more of don't lose what you have during injury insurance

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Man you guys talk about it like it's gold!

Well, you finally got me, I just dropped an order on PN for the two pack.

I'll run it once my FRL log is done.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I like it. Wish it was cheaper.:damnit::hitit:

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Ur spray just arrived so excited to give it a whirl, what's good on your end? Any developments?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ur spray just arrived so excited to give it a whirl, what's good on your end? Any developments?
Everything is going good. Missed some workouts due to the convention and ate and drank like a fish and I lost 1/2 a pound. Got my arm workout in yesterday. I been feeling a little tighter and notice my pants and clothing are looser than before. I'm noticing more leaning effects in my arms,legs,chest. I see more muscle separation than before. My upper abs are a little more noticeable, but I have hair on my chest and stomach so it camouflage's it somewhat. Lower abs are my tuff spots. I enjoy spraying this product on verse drinking premixed powders. I just have a tuff time with the way they taste.

image-783231258.jpg

image-1634328063.jpg

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going good. Missed some workouts due to the convention and ate and drank like a fish and I lost 1/2 a pound. Got my arm workout in yesterday. I been feeling a little tighter and notice my pants and clothing are looser than before. I'm noticing more leaning effects in my arms,legs,chest. I see more muscle separation than before. My upper abs are a little more noticeable, but I have hair on my chest and stomach so it camouflage's it somewhat. Lower abs are my tuff spots. I enjoy spraying this product on verse drinking premixed powders. I just have a tuff time with the way they taste.

View attachment 69809

View attachment 69808
Hey there are some abs starting to show there glad you are getting some good results. keep us posted

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hey there are some abs starting to show there glad you are getting some good results. keep us posted
Will do. Thanks Truth. Halfway thru second bottle at 60 to 70 sprays. 2 more bottles in the closet.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. Thanks Truth. Halfway thru second bottle at 60 to 70 sprays. 2 more bottles in the closet.
I'm glad you're enjoying your run dude, I too much prefer the topical spray vs ingesting anything. You don't feel anything, no indigestion from BS fillers, acidic ingredients etc it just gives results.

- Valdez

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're enjoying your run dude, I too much prefer the topical spray vs ingesting anything. You don't feel anything, no indigestion from BS fillers, acidic ingredients etc it just gives results.

- Valdez
results es Muy Bueno!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Following up on my venture with Ur spray, at this point very happy with what I'm seeing and now feeling as well. I'm at the point were I cant wait to spray this compound on my skin. Funny thing is I can't believe if I watched my diet better and try to do some cardio what the results can truly unfold. Still have more work ahead, but I believe I'm heading in the right direction with Ur. Pump spray should be here on Tuesday. I'll update that as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following up on my venture with Ur spray, at this point very happy with what I'm seeing and now feeling as well. I'm at the point were I cant wait to spray this compound on my skin. Funny thing is I can't believe if I watched my diet better and try to do some cardio what the results can truly unfold. Still have more work ahead, but I believe I'm heading in the right direction with Ur. Pump spray should be here on Tuesday. I'll update that as well.
How is pump spray treating ya mission?

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
How is pump spray treating ya mission?

- Valdez
Very well V! Liking the snakes coming out during the day and during the workout. I'm very pleased with UR spray and Pump spray. To date nothing has worked better for me. I'm also enjoying Amp as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well V! Liking the snakes coming out during the day and during the workout. I'm very pleased with UR spray and Pump spray. To date nothing has worked better for me. I'm also enjoying Amp as well.
Nothing?! Hmmmm... Time to get some pump spray I guess lol!

Glad to hear it brotha, be good!

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nothing?! Hmmmm... Time to get some pump spray I guess lol!

Glad to hear it brotha, be good!

- Valdez
I do 2 doses of Pump spray on workout days and 1 on non but the second dose on non workout I use Ur spray .

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 2 doses of Pump spray on workout days and 1 on non but the second dose on non workout I use Ur spray .
And this is clearly an effective method ;) I'll give it a go and report back!

- Valdez

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. You won't be disappointed .... Now I sound like you;)
Just checking in, I've been using Pump Spray exclusively for almost a month and even though I have literally been eating like a hog..I am on an natural bulk no ph's aas's nada but pump spray, I have vascularity in my upper chest and shoulder that I have never seen before, even though I've accumulated a thin layer of fat. (You have no Idea. I've been eating potatoes, rice candy cake cookies and Hot Krispy Kremes(don't be jealous I live only 10 min for their headquarters) by the dozen.)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in, I've been using Pump Spray exclusively for almost a month and even though I have literally been eating like a hog..I am on an natural bulk no ph's aas's nada but pump spray, I have vascularity in my upper chest and shoulder that I have never seen before, even though I've accumulated a thin layer of fat. (You have no Idea. I've been eating potatoes, rice candy cake cookies and Hot Krispy Kremes(don't be jealous I live only 10 min for their headquarters) by the dozen.)
Interesting! Ive been out of balance with my diet as well but it's not showing that way. I really don't have a sweet tooth like that but more power to ya. I'm more to the potato chip, fries and wing thing;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a really cool product... A little help while over-eating and a little help while under-training ;)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on length of time with UR spray?