TF2 + AI?

  1. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    TF2 + AI?


    Ordered TF2, knowing very well that everything PA delivers is quality.

    Thinking of stacking this with Activate Xtreme from DS. Is this a sufficient AI supplement? Worried about estrogenic sides.

  2. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Bump. Anyone have an opinion regarding the stack?
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    Bump. Anyone have an opinion regarding the stack?
    AX isn't really an AI, but it compliments DAA very well.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    ^

    Would it prevent the estrogenic sides associated with DAA? O_O

    Thank you for your response.
  5. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    ^

    Would it prevent the estrogenic sides associated with DAA? O_O

    Thank you for your response.
    I've never seen anyone with estrogenic sides from DAA, Activate is more to stop shbg from inactivating testosterone, it does nothing to stop estrogen
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  6. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    Ordered TF2, knowing very well that everything PA delivers is quality.

    Thinking of stacking this with Activate Xtreme from DS. Is this a sufficient AI supplement? Worried about estrogenic sides.

    I have no idea what is in DS products. So I cant make any recommendations
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    ^

    Would it prevent the estrogenic sides associated with DAA? O_O

    Thank you for your response.

    DAA isnt known for estrogenic sides
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I have no idea what is in DS products. So I cant make any recommendations
    Activate is a Stinging nettle extract product
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  9. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Activate is a Stinging nettle extract product

    http://www.thermolife.com/forum/post10673-84/
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    allow me to correct myself....I had been lead to believe that Activate was a stinging nettle extract product...kinda sorta the way that same company lead me to believe Superdrol was side effect free
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  11. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    OMG. Patrick Arnold has acknowledged my presence. :O

    I'm a big fan.

    Will log the product and post in your honor. Will arrive monday I think.
  12. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Will also try to get blood panels.
  13. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    Will also try to get blood panels.

    TF2 alone or with the DS mystery product?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    ^

    TF2 alone I guess.

    Also purchased D-Serine.

    How is it in the memory department in your personal experience?
  15. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    ^

    TF2 alone I guess.

    Also purchased D-Serine.

    How is it in the memory department in your personal experience?

    i dont remember
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  16. New Member
    Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    24187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    Ordered TF2, knowing very well that everything PA delivers is quality.

    Thinking of stacking this with Activate Xtreme from DS. Is this a sufficient AI supplement? Worried about estrogenic sides.
    Better of going with Triazole . You get the estrogen control your looking for and I find maca stacks very well with TF2 and maca is part of the Triazole formula . I have a higher libido and my balls sag that little bit lower when I stack maca and TF2
  17. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont remember
    Bahahahaha!...good one
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  18. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Better of going with Triazole . You get the estrogen control your looking for and I find maca stacks very well with TF2 and maca is part of the Triazole formula . I have a higher libido and my balls sag that little bit lower when I stack maca and TF2
    TF2 is a staple PC and off cycle, I take maca for health reasons, it does add a little zip in the sexual arena, especially volume wise. Don't notice any extra hang, now after a little HCG they feel like lead...tack on a little clomid...I have trouble walking lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  19. New Member
    Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    24187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    TF2 is a staple PC and off cycle, I take maca for health reasons, it does add a little zip in the sexual arena, especially volume wise. Don't notice any extra hang, now after a little HCG they feel like lead...tack on a little clomid...I have trouble walking lol
    Maybe they were not functioning properly to begin with @_@ . Maca has to be researched a whole lot more it has so many health benefits but at the mo people see it as a libido booster but it does a whole lot more . I've personally used or recommended it for adrenal fatigue, menstrual issues, underactive thyroid; which gave me an idea to create a T3 PCT protocol based around maca that boosts recovery time from T3 cycles . It does wonders for the endocrine system!
  20. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    PA is charming as fuark. :> :> :>

    Dunno why other supplement company figure heads can't be as chill as you. Take for example that 'BluePrint' guy.

    PA is arguably one of the smartest chemists around and yet he doesn't act like a total know it all. I admire that.

    Will take TF2 on its own. Do you guys have any tips that might help? Some things that might help me while on TF2?

    Thanks.
  21. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    PA is charming as fuark. :> :> :>

    Dunno why other supplement company figure heads can't be as chill as you. Take for example that 'BluePrint' guy.

    PA is arguably one of the smartest chemists around and yet he doesn't act like a total know it all. I admire that.

    thats cuz many of those other people spend time on the boards with the sole motivation to sell you stuff. they dont really like interacting on the boards and they dont really care about the science and they dont really have much intellectual curiousity.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  22. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Maybe they were not functioning properly to begin with @_@ . Maca has to be researched a whole lot more it has so many health benefits but at the mo people see it as a libido booster but it does a whole lot more . I've personally used or recommended it for adrenal fatigue, menstrual issues, underactive thyroid; which gave me an idea to create a T3 PCT protocol based around maca that boosts recovery time from T3 cycles . It does wonders for the endocrine system!
    They seem to function just fine, thanks. Like I said maca gives me no extra fullness down there. TF2 causes a definite "full"feeling, I like maca, but get what I get from it. I am leary of too many claims. That being said I do take it so I do feel it has merit
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  23. New Member
    Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    24187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    They seem to function just fine, thanks. Like I said maca gives me no extra fullness down there. TF2 causes a definite "full"feeling, I like maca, but get what I get from it. I am leary of too many claims. That being said I do take it so I do feel it has merit
    Sorry wasn't clear, I was referring to my own set, hence TF2/Maca adding a little sag lol . I don't believe in clams but what I mentioned is stuff I've witnessed or personally experinced many times . But this is why I feel maca needs to be studied in a lot more detail . So the fact can be separated from the fiction, cause there a whole lot of stuff out there being sold on fiction
  24. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Sorry wasn't clear, I was referring to my own set, hence TF2/Maca adding a little sag lol . I don't believe in clams but what I mentioned is stuff I've witnessed or personally experinced many times . But this is why I feel maca needs to be studied in a lot more detail . So the fact can be separated from the fiction, cause there a whole lot of stuff out there being sold on fiction
    That is so very true.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  25. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Took first serving 12 hours ago.

    Skin broke out. Sebaceous glands are oily.

    **** you PA. Why do you have such good skin. Why do all of the good things have to be so painful for us mortals.

    Anyways, good product. Going to make another order for another tub probably.
  26. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    Took first serving 12 hours ago.

    Skin broke out. Sebaceous glands are oily.

    **** you PA. Why do you have such good skin. Why do all of the good things have to be so painful for us mortals.

    Anyways, good product. Going to make another order for another tub probably.

    I doubt DAA is responsible for you breaking out

    How would you know about my skin anyway?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  27. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    ^

    Won't a rise in testosterone cause dermal issues? I'm relatively young (high test), so this might have had something to do with this.

    Saw an interview of you once. Lol.
  28. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554326
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum View Post
    ^

    Won't a rise in testosterone cause dermal issues? I'm relatively young (high test), so this might have had something to do with this.

    Saw an interview of you once. Lol.

    within 12 hours? No
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  29. New Member
    Cerebrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Hmm. Must be because of stress.

    Either way, will continue to take and log accordingly.

    The nootropic effect is great btw.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
  2. Too Much AI = Ouch!
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 02:09 AM
  3. PCT... SERMs vs. AIs
    By Monolith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:12 AM
  4. Anti-e or AI for fatloss purposes?
    By th0m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
  5. aromatizable and AI
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in