11-KT Special Act Fast Limited time only!!!

  1. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    11-KT Special Act Fast Limited time only!!!


    Limited Time ONLY!!! Buy two 11-KT two packs and get a bottle free. So buy two, 2 packs and get an additional bottle for free. This will also qualify you for free shipping

    www.prototypenutrition.com
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  2. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    bump
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  3. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    0

    Hmmmmm plus the new E-spray that is a killer combo

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


    •   
       

  4. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    question, is it best to use 11 spray once or twice a day?
  5. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    question, is it best to use 11 spray once or twice a day?
    once a day is good 50 sprays
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  6. Registered User
    jackswift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    Hey Truth,

    I noticed there is no longer any 11-kt spray on the Prototype site. Is it gone for good? I was hoping to stock up a little before the ban was in effect. Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage of the last few special offers. What's the status? Thanks
  7. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    Hey Truth,

    I noticed there is no longer any 11-kt spray on the Prototype site. Is it gone for good? I was hoping to stock up a little before the ban was in effect. Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage of the last few special offers. What's the status? Thanks
    not available
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  8. Registered User
    jackswift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    yes, yes it is, hence my question. I guess you don't feel like sharing whether or not it is coming back.
  9. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    yes, yes it is, hence my question. I guess you don't feel like sharing whether or not it is coming back.
    that's not an answerable question at this point
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  10. Registered User
    TitanTide816's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    I just went to protypes site and placed 11 spray in my cart. So..... If I check out and pay for it will it ship??
  11. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0

    When will we know the exact fate of 11-KT and E-Spray?

    If PA has no plan to bring them back, then it would only be professional to announce their discontinuation.

    Otherwise, I will hold out on spending my hard erned money elsewhere, and await their return(if it is done in a timely fashion).
  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    When will we know the exact fate of 11-KT and E-Spray?

    If PA has no plan to bring them back, then it would only be professional to announce their discontinuation.

    Otherwise, I will hold out on spending my hard erned money elsewhere, and await their return(if it is done in a timely fashion).

    i am unprofessional i guess
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0

    I'll take that as they are gone for good. Thank you PA.
  14. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I'll take that as they are gone for good. Thank you PA.

    i offer many other swell products too
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  15. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i offer many other swell products too
    I k.ow this, but got great results from the 11-KT and had been waiting a long time for a topical epiandrosterone. I do like the looks of your UR-Spray, but it doesn't fit into what I am looking for at the moment.
  16. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I k.ow this, but got great results from the 11-KT and had been waiting a long time for a topical epiandrosterone. I do like the looks of your UR-Spray, but it doesn't fit into what I am looking for at the moment.
    You may be surprised, UR Spray gets the job done, or you could try the new Pump Spray and get a vascularity and pump boost
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  17. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    698
    Answers
    0

    Trust me; it is on my list. That list just happens to be long.
  18. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Just used 11 spray for a lean bulk/recomp...amazing! Can't wait to use it for a cut!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMAZING PRICE on PerformaStrips VB-12: LIMITED TIME ONLY!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. MORE HOT DEALS AT NUTRAPLANET, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:29 PM
  3. Cylapril + FREE ChromAcai!!! Limited time ONLY!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 12:25 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in