UR SPRAY

Page 12 of 13 First ... 710111213 Last
  1. Registered User
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    229
    Answers
    0

    Don't count spray, just use as much as it takes to coat your body.
    2x a day>1x a day

    1. Hot shower
    2. Loofah dead skin off
    3. Dry off
    4. Apply Ur Spray
    5. Apply Moisturizer(Lotion)
    6. Done!

  2. Registered User
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    UR SPRAY


    ^^^^^^^^ this will give you optimal results also is going to use 100 sprays twice a day is recommended over once as your painting a house not spraying to much in any one area. Dont pay as much attention to how many sprays as just covering the entire area. If you go to the efarm site and look under pump spray they made a video that shows how to apply it I would use that's as a reference
  3. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    just picked up 6 bottles!

    the first 2 worked well, down 4-5 lbs, no real change in diet, just slightly less carbs, strength in gym similar, I don't look like I lost any mass, pants are fitting amazing! I am now on my last belt notch!

    Also zero cardio!

    and 50 sprays per day for almost 2 months, so its I am not very aggressive about this fat loss.

    I will be giving a bottle for the fiance' to try to see if it works for her!


    Generally I shower, I dry myself off and then I spray myself. everywhere, most importantly on scrotum and whatever I shave(head, neck )

    Any way to do this more optimally for better absorption ? should I not dry myself off completely? be damp? take hotters showers? is it better to spray 100 sprays and really go all over the body or 2x50 sprays?
    UR Spray Rocks ...yes indeed. That is pretty much the standard review
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Don't count spray, just use as much as it takes to coat your body.
    2x a day>1x a day

    1. Hot shower
    2. Loofah dead skin off
    3. Dry off
    4. Apply Ur Spray
    5. Apply Moisturizer(Lotion)
    6. Done!
    Thanks. are you applying moisturizer for a specific reason or is it because you do it after shower? I don't use a moisturizer( self lubricating :P)
  5. Registered User
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    229
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Thanks. are you applying moisturizer for a specific reason or is it because you do it after shower? I don't use a moisturizer( self lubricating :P)
    Anytime! Moisturized skin should absorb the Ur Spray better than dry skin.
  6. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Anytime! Moisturized skin should absorb the Ur Spray better than dry skin.
    Any evidence to back that up or is that just an opinion?
  7. Registered User
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    229
    Answers
    0

    Others have mentioned that they felt it worked better. I have always done it this way, so I can't say, but I believe Patrick said the same as well. "hydrated skin is much more permeable than dried out skin "- Patrick Arnold

    Here's a study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17464745
  8. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Others have mentioned that they felt it worked better. I have always done it this way, so I can't say, but I believe Patrick said the same as well. "hydrated skin is much more permeable than dried out skin "- Patrick Arnold

    Here's a study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17464745



    yes its pretty established that hydration increases the permeability of the skin. one reason why spraying after a bath or shower is recommended
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    I've always used it directly after a hot shower but never put moisturizer on right after application
  10. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I've always used it directly after a hot shower but never put moisturizer on right after application
    That's how I roll, apply the spray wait about 5 minutes and then apply moisturizer
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  11. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Registered User
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Answers
    0

    You might want to try Phlogel Ultra. It's a great penetration enhancer.
  12. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    how would you use phlogel with a liquid? could you just mix it in together? wouldn't that make phlogel very watery? I like the idea of increasing penetration..
  13. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    how would you use phlogel with a liquid? could you just mix it in together? wouldn't that make phlogel very watery? I like the idea of increasing penetration..
    my formula has penetration enhancers in it already.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    my formula has penetration enhancers in it already.
    About how long should 2 bottles of UR spray last me?
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    About how long should 2 bottles of UR spray last me?
    Depends on how much you use.

    If i use around 50 sprays a bottle lasts around a month.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Depends on how much you use. If i use around 50 sprays a bottle lasts around a month.
    When using ur spray would you say a product like this should be used for AT LEAST 12 weeks to see best results?
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    When using ur spray would you say a product like this should be used for AT LEAST 12 weeks to see best results?
    I wouldbt say you need to use it for atleast 12 weeks but for me the longer i went the better it was.

    Its great for a recomp effect so obviously the longer you go the better it will be. People will still get nice results with a four weeker though as well.

    For me i use it because it helps with my blood pressure if it starts to creep up due to stimulants. Not to say thats one of the aspects everyone will notice but for me it helps. It also helped with the way i hold fat. Weird as it may sound ever since my first run of UR spray i hold fat differently and in a good way. My wife actualy pointed it out to me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    I recently started supplementing with ursolic acid pills as well as the spray just to supplement

    PA the extract I got is from Rosemary Extract .. is there any real difference between this extract and an apple peel extract? ( any different properties?) I really dislike the smell of the pills, I usually have no issues taking 20 pills in one mouthful but 6 of these ( I stopped taking it on an empty stomach since its hydrophobic now i take it with meals) really almost make me gag
  19. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    I recently started supplementing with ursolic acid pills as well as the spray just to supplement

    PA the extract I got is from Rosemary Extract .. is there any real difference between this extract and an apple peel extract? ( any different properties?) I really dislike the smell of the pills, I usually have no issues taking 20 pills in one mouthful but 6 of these ( I stopped taking it on an empty stomach since its hydrophobic now i take it with meals) really almost make me gag
    There could be minor differences. Take the caps with a tablespoon or two of olive or coconut oil that worked best with Ursobolic for me
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  20. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    I recently started supplementing with ursolic acid pills as well as the spray just to supplement

    PA the extract I got is from Rosemary Extract .. is there any real difference between this extract and an apple peel extract? ( any different properties?) I really dislike the smell of the pills, I usually have no issues taking 20 pills in one mouthful but 6 of these ( I stopped taking it on an empty stomach since its hydrophobic now i take it with meals) really almost make me gag

    i dont think anyone sells apple peel extract.

    ursolic acid is ursolic acid nonetheless
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  21. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    There could be minor differences. Take the caps with a tablespoon or two of olive or coconut oil that worked best with Ursobolic for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont think anyone sells apple peel extract.

    ursolic acid is ursolic acid nonetheless
    Thanks. So pre meals with fat or with meals is just fine? Also I fast between 6 AM to 2 PM and eat between 2PM -10 PM so I can't take any food in the mornings
  22. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Thanks. So pre meals with fat or with meals is just fine? Also I fast between 6 AM to 2 PM and eat between 2PM -10 PM so I can't take any food in the mornings
    If you are taking the caps then yes you will want to take them with fat.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  23. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you are taking the caps then yes you will want to take them with fat.
    There is fat in my meal, is it important that I separate the doses ? ( take maybe a spoon of PB with the caps) then wait maybe 30 min and then eat? or I can have it with food?

    I am asking what is optimal
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    There is fat in my meal, is it important that I separate the doses ? ( take maybe a spoon of PB with the caps) then wait maybe 30 min and then eat? or I can have it with food?

    I am asking what is optimal
    What i did was eat half the meal, take the caps, eat the other half of the meal.

    Some down the caps with some olive oil while others just take the caps after the meal.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Registered User
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    Could be placebo or nothing related to UR Spray.. but anyone else has notice a mild tanning effect with it?
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Like you tan better when you use it or you think it actually tans you?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Registered User
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Like you tan better when you use it or you think it actually tans you?
    I think it actually tans me..

    Im asking because i think im a little more tanned since im using it but could be only a coincidence.
  28. Registered User
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Like you tan better when you use it or you think it actually tans you?
    I think it actually tans me..

    Im asking because i think im a little more tanned since im using it but could be only a coincidence and/or the result being from another supplements im taking.
  29. Registered User
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    Ive bought today a moisturizer since ive read it could increase the absorption of UR and i have a dry skin type.

    I really dont know if i bought the right kind one. The one ive bought was this:

    http://www.laroche-posay.com/product...ilk-p7688.aspx

    It was a good choise or should i choose another one?

    How should i apply it? A few minutes after UR?
  30. Registered User
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,118
    Answers
    0

    That should be fine, and yes, apply a few minutes after applying the UR Spray
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  31. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    PA: Is it possible that your body becomes less absorbent of UA after time(or used to )? AS in you would need more and more to see results?
  32. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    PA: Is it possible that your body becomes less absorbent of UA after time(or used to )? AS in you would need more and more to see results?
    I wouldnt expect that. But if its drying your skin out then your skin may become less permeable
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  33. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0

    I always put on gb after the ur dries and I feel it works better.
  34. Registered User
    DoubleM101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I always put on gb after the ur dries and I feel it works better.
    Whats gb? Moisturizer?
  35. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    That should be fine, and yes, apply a few minutes after applying the UR Spray
    I bought gold bond moisturizer for men is that ok? On tanning days how long should I wait before tanning after I apply the spray? I have about 16 weeks worth of spray I believe. Using it for a progressive cut no stims
  36. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,102
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post

    Whats gb? Moisturizer?
    Gold bond lotion.
  37. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Gold bond lotion.
    Oh I have the same then lol
  38. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Bump for epharm reps..how long do I need to wait after applying UR spray before I can go tanning?
  39. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Bump for epharm reps..how long do I need to wait after applying UR spray before I can go tanning?
    Im honestly not sure. Id wait atleast and hour but truth or PA may chime in with a more difinitive answer.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  40. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Bump for epharm reps..how long do I need to wait after applying UR spray before I can go tanning?


    i dunno, five seconds?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in