UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!

  1. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    UR Spray IS HERE! Making Ursolic acid more bioavailable!!!


    UR Spray
    New Prototype Product: UR Spray


    What is UR Spray ?


    Ur Spray contains a soluble derivative of the amazing natural repartitioning compound ursolic acid. By transforming the poorly absorbed parent ursolic acid into its acetic acid ester, and then into the sodium salt of that ester, a form is acquired that can be effectively delivered via topical formulation.

    Benefits of UR Spray:

    This allows a much higher percentage of ursolic acid to enter the body than with oral formulations of straight ursolic acid. It also allows for a sustained release effect, so that blood levels of ursolic acid can be maintained throughout the day


    Prototype Nutrition
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  2. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    818954

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    UR Spray
    New Prototype Product: UR Spray

    What is UR Spray ?

    Ur Spray contains a soluble derivative of the amazing natural repartitioning compound ursolic acid. By transforming the poorly absorbed parent ursolic acid into its acetic acid ester, and then into the sodium salt of that ester, a form is acquired that can be effectively delivered via topical formulation.

    Benefits of UR Spray:

    This allows a much higher percentage of ursolic acid to enter the body than with oral formulations of straight ursolic acid. It also allows for a sustained release effect, so that blood levels of ursolic acid can be maintained throughout the day

    Prototype Nutrition
    At what higher percentage is absorb verses capsules? Is there a certain # or is it on a individual basis.
  3. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    At what higher percentage is absorb verses capsules? Is there a certain # or is it on a individual basis.
    I don't have the specifics yet. I am sure there is some differences in the permeability of each persons skin that will determine ultimate absorbability . I do know that transdermal applications allow for sustained release so dose timing is not critical, and the compound will have a much larger window to exert its effects
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How many pumps per day?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  5. New Member
    baldymcgee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    16945

    Reputation

    Sweet

    Can this be used effectively with other topicals like eviscerate?
  6. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Sweet

    Can this be used effectively with other topicals like eviscerate?
    With eviscerate yes, as it is very targeted area wise, with some others it may compete for skin surface area to be used on
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  7. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    bump!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    At what higher percentage is absorb verses capsules? Is there a certain # or is it on a individual basis.
    i have absolutely no idea
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    With eviscerate yes, as it is very targeted area wise, with some others it may compete for skin surface area to be used on
    and with 7 Spray?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  10. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    and with 7 Spray?
    what are you asking?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    what are you asking?
    stack both sprays is good idea?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    stack both sprays is good idea?
    yeah but you have only so much skin.

    if you are hellbent on stacking two sprays then maybe the most efficaciious way would be to use one in morning and one in evening
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yeah but you have only so much skin.

    if you are hellbent on stacking two sprays then maybe the most efficaciious way would be to use one in morning and one in evening
    7-spary before bed
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  14. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44223

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    i have absolutely no idea
    WTF??????
  15. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    818954

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    i have absolutely no idea
    How long did you experiment with the spray? What kind of results did you have? Lean out faster?
  16. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    How long did you experiment with the spray? What kind of results did you have? Lean out faster?

    U guys are my experiment. Thats why the name of the company is PROTOTYPE nutrition.

    U are free to wait and see what the feedback is. Plenty out there will take the plunge
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  17. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    U guys are my experiment. Thats why the name of the company is PROTOTYPE nutrition.

    U are free to wait and see what the feedback is. Plenty out there will take the plunge
    Looking forward to seeing user's results.
  18. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44223

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    U guys are my experiment. Thats why the name of the company is PROTOTYPE nutrition.

    U are free to wait and see what the feedback is. Plenty out there will take the plunge
    Yeah, like me. I just purchased three bottles of these products....****...
  19. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,801
    Rep Power
    4270477

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This stuff looks interesting. I'm gonna wait for it to be actually sold by E-Pharm and move past the "prototype" stage...
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Rep Power
    755334

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Sweet

    Can this be used effectively with other topicals like eviscerate?
    You're going to want to apply this before Eviscerate.
  21. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This stuff looks interesting. I'm gonna wait for it to be actually sold by E-Pharm and move past the "prototype" stage...
    That may be a long wait, I hope to have my hands on some shortly. I've bulked up and could stand to lose a pound or two I may log this for a month or so, I'll let you know how it works this time I am time stamping my pics by holding a news paper with the current date so there will be no bickering like last time. Also am going to mark off exact distance from camera lens so no arguments there either
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,801
    Rep Power
    4270477

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    That may be a long wait, I hope to have my hands on some shortly. I've bulked up and could stand to lose a pound or two I may log this for a month or so, I'll let you know how it works this time I am time stamping my pics by holding a news paper with the current date so there will be no bickering like last time. Also am going to mark off exact distance from camera lens so no arguments there either

    Are you gonna go off the oral version while running this new version?
  23. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,801
    Rep Power
    4270477

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The problem I have is I don't use credit cards and that is the only form of payment accepted by prototype nutrition. If the products were more widely available that would be great.
  24. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The problem I have is I don't use credit cards and that is the only form of payment accepted by prototype nutrition. If the products were more widely available that would be great.
    You could always get one of those prepaid cards at no additional cost, if you think that it's worth getting to order the product(s).
  25. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Are you gonna go off the oral version while running this new version?
    yes, though its going to seem odd as taking those three red and black caps with my coffee has become habit
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  26. New Member
    baldymcgee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    16945

    Reputation

    They take paypal too
  27. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,801
    Rep Power
    4270477

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You could always get one of those prepaid cards at no additional cost, if you think that it's worth getting to order the product(s).

    Yes I'm thinking of doing that. A few years ago I tried a green dot card but had a ton of problems.
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Rep Power
    755334

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes I'm thinking of doing that. A few years ago I tried a green dot card but had a ton of problems.
    Just grab one of the ones from the grocery store.
  29. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Have a couple of extra bucks right now.
    I will probably get a couple and do my normal solo testing.
    I got something really nice to stack it with... mwahahaha.

    Saw some other goodies on the site I want to try.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ursolic Acid
    By DavidG in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 04:00 PM
  2. Sodium Ursolic Acetate topical spray
    By Patrick Arnold in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:25 AM
  3. Sublingual Ursolic Acid
    By jayice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in