can ursobolic be stack with other hormones?

  1. Advanced Member
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    158081
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

    can ursobolic be stack with other hormones?


    Can it be stack with ph or with AI or t-boosters. Since it builds muscle and burns fat it probably could be used for a recomp. cycle. Any sugg?

  2. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Can it be stack with ph or with AI or t-boosters. Since it builds muscle and burns fat it probably could be used for a recomp. cycle. Any sugg?
    Ursobolic being non hormonal stacks well with anything and with its hepa protective, vascular protective and BP lowering properties it may be a good addition to any ph, AI or test booster stack. It is a great general health supplement as well as a muscle builder
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  3. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah it would be interesting to see how it would run at 12 a day for a few months....through a cycle and into PCT
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    yeah it would be interesting to see how it would run at 12 a day for a few months....through a cycle and into PCT
    I think from my experience it is a pc essential have lost nothing strength nor size see results in my log

    Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  5. New Member
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160533
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I think from my experience it is a pc essential have lost nothing strength nor size see results in my log

    Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!
    Think it would be more beneficial during cycle or pct? I'm wavering on this, as I think the effects of ursobolic would be enhanced by an anabolic. But at the same time, if Ursobolic is as good as advertised, it might make sense to add it to pct to help retain the gains made during the cycle.
  6. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,133
    Rep Power
    27962
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Think it would be more beneficial during cycle or pct? I'm wavering on this, as I think the effects of ursobolic would be enhanced by an anabolic. But at the same time, if Ursobolic is as good as advertised, it might make sense to add it to pct to help retain the gains made during the cycle.
    I think both is good, it should help alleviate some of the health damage caused by exogenous androgens since research shows it may be more hepa protective than milk thistle. I know its smokin' in pct there is no reason not to use it during both
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ursobolic
    By dcne02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. x-factor advance/Ursobolic stack
    By megadeth in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 01:03 PM
  3. Anabeta and Ursobolic stack??
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in