Joint Force for achilles tendon?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Joint Force for achilles tendon?

I'm a basketball player and have been rehabbing a somewhat mysterious leg injury for the last few years. I pretty much got it under control with a combination of supplements, massage, self myofascial release, and smart strength/mobility training. The one area that's still lagging is my right achilles, right above the heel. I get a lot of soreness and tightness 24-36 hours after games.

Is this something Joint Force would help with? Would Ursobolic also potentially help due to the inflammation modulation qualities?

Thanks in advance!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flabby View Post
    I'm a basketball player and have been rehabbing a somewhat mysterious leg injury for the last few years. I pretty much got it under control with a combination of supplements, massage, self myofascial release, and smart strength/mobility training. The one area that's still lagging is my right achilles, right above the heel. I get a lot of soreness and tightness 24-36 hours after games.

Is this something Joint Force would help with? Would Ursobolic also potentially help due to the inflammation modulation qualities?

Thanks in advance!
    Joint Force might provide temporary relief, but it's not like it'll cure your condition. Ursobolic is a stretch IMO... I recommend you get it checked out by a professional.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  3. Featured Author
    Answers

Thanks in advance!
    prp injections might help
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds expensive... Hmm. I'm not a pro by any means - just a guy who loves to play. I've experienced a lot of improvement from proper rehab type exercises, mostly just looking for other helpful tools.

Are you saying that joint force won't help much because it isn't effective for tendons, or just that it wouldn't really help that much with healing a chronic condition period?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

anyone?
  6. Featured Author
    Answers

Sounds expensive... Hmm. I'm not a pro by any means - just a guy who loves to play. I've experienced a lot of improvement from proper rehab type exercises, mostly just looking for other helpful tools.

Are you saying that joint force won't help much because it isn't effective for tendons, or just that it wouldn't really help that much with healing a chronic condition period?
    i market it for tendons

the more chronic such an injury is, the more resistant to treatment it will be. you can try the joint force nevertheless
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ruptured Achilles Tendon
    By double s in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Achilles Tendon issues-A year Later
    By Zero V in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. Chronic Achilles Tendon