New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 9 of 37 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I started Ursobolic 2 days ago and dropped my ephedrine cycle. My appetite has decreased since then.
    This is interesting, a drop AFTER Ephedrine? I'd get some ephedrine here in Japan but I read it was recently outlawed because too many ppl OD'd on it..... But that's some good news!
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Thanks, did it cause actual infertility or just reduced sperm motility in the rats, i gather there is a difference?

whats the reccomended minimum effective daily dose, and the maximum?
    Thanks
    it reduced motility. it didnt reduce sperm volume like steroids do.

i did my best guess at dosage ranges and put that on my label. dont remember what they were off top of my head right now
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Hmm on the fence to include this in my PCT or use endosurge. I know they are completely different but I'm still undecided. Guess it depends on how well people respond to Ursobolic.
    I would think it would depend on what you want out of the product.

EndoSurge will free up some test via SHBG, as well as control prolactin and enhance sleep. Maybe increase GH levels. Some don't think that suppressing SHBG is good because SERMS increase SHBG and that in turn helps the negative feedback loop when you jump off the SERM and increases it's effectiveness in recovery. I can't comment personally though as I've only used EndoSurge in a completely non hormonal period.

Also, Usorbolic, though I'm not sure as it's effects on the HPGA, will not help you control prolactin, or increase test. IMO it's more of a body recomp agent though non HPGA pathways (Yea I dont know if those pathways even exist), but that's the way I see it. I'm going to give it a run in about 5 weeks. Still debating wether or not to make a detailed log or not yet.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it reduced motility. it didnt reduce sperm volume like steroids do.

i did my best guess at dosage ranges and put that on my label. dont remember what they were off top of my head right now
    You did say you followed a loading protocol though right? Like 1.2g a day down to half or so of that, into more like a maintenance phase? Or did you dose like the whole equivalent to 18caps a day throughout ?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You did say you followed a loading protocol though right? Like 1.2g a day down to half or so of that, into more like a maintenance phase? Or did you dose like the whole equivalent to 18caps a day throughout ?
    I don't think he intentionally loaded it. He was using raw powder at the start not capped, in another post I read that his early dosing was haphazard and he settled into the suggested dose.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I don't think he intentionally loaded it. He was using raw powder at the start not capped, in another post I read that his early dosing was haphazard and he settled into the suggested dose.
    Thanks man! Figured it was something like that!

Hey man, never knew you were a E-pharm rep. congratz!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks man! Figured it was something like that!

Hey man, never knew you were a E-pharm rep. congratz!
    As of this afternoon, thanks

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

As of this afternoon, thanks
    Hehe nice, hope the Ursobolic run goes well. I ordered from Amazon but I got no shipping confirmation... been like a week. Thinking of cancelling and ordering through SP.... then I can get it shipped to me in Japan... Amazon wouldn't let me...had it shipped to my Hawaii address...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    No not facetious at all. Sometimes people post studies they run into here in these related threads to continue the dialogue.

Im using Ursobolic as we speak, so my intent isnt to discredit the product either.
    Most of the studies I have found are positive especially regarding cancer prevention this one on prostate cancer got my attention, my dad had prostate cancer. This caught my interest
    Ursolic Acid Suppresses Interleukin-17 (IL-17) Production by Selectively Antagonizing the Function of RORγt Protein*
    Tao Xu‡,1, Xiaohu Wang§,1,2, Bo Zhong§, Roza I. Nurieva§,3, Sheng Ding‡,4 and Chen Dong§,5
    + Author Affiliations

From the ‡Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco, California 94158 and
    the §Department of Immunology and Center for Inflammation and Cancer, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030
    ↵4 Supported by funding from the National Institutes of Health through NICHD, NHLBI, and the National Institute of Mental Health, the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, the Prostate Cancer Foundation, Fate Therapeutics, the Esther B. O'Keeffe Foundation, and the Scripps Research Institute. To whom correspondence may be addressed. E-mail: sheng.ding@gladstone.ucsf.edu.
    ↵5 Supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health through NIAMS, the Leukemia and Lymphoma, Society, and the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. To whom correspondence may be addressed. E-mail: CDong@mdanderson.org.
    ↵1 Both authors contributed equally to this work.

Abstract

Th17 cells have recently emerged as a major player in inflammatory and autoimmune diseases via the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-17, IL-17F, and IL-22. The differentiation of Th17 cells and the associated cytokine production is directly controlled by RORγt. Here we show that ursolic acid (UA), a small molecule present in herbal medicine, selectively and effectively inhibits the function of RORγt, resulting in greatly decreased IL-17 expression in both developing and differentiated Th17 cells. In addition, treatment with UA ameliorated experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. The results thus suggest UA as a valuable drug candidate or leading compound for developing treatments of Th17-mediated inflammatory diseases and cancer.

Cytokine Immunology Inflammation Nuclear Receptors Transcription Regulation RORg Th17
    Footnotes

↵2 Recipient of a National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) postdoctoral fellowship.
    ↵3 Supported by NIH through NIAID.
    ↵* A patent disclosure has been filed by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center based on the results of this paper.
    ↵ The on-line version of this article (available at http://www.jbc.org) contains supplemental Figs. S1 and S2.
    Received April 12, 2011.
    Revision received May 4, 2011.
    © 2011 by The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
    CiteULike Connotea Delicious Digg Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Mendeley Twitter
    What's this?

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hehe nice, hope the Ursobolic run goes well. I ordered from Amazon but I got no shipping confirmation... been like a week. Thinking of cancelling and ordering through SP.... then I can get it shipped to me in Japan... Amazon wouldn't let me...had it shipped to my Hawaii address...
    I bought mine from amazon, 2 bottles for $45 had it in three days. Oh well the price you pay for being in first. I am eating more carbs and just more recklessly in general thus far to know ill effect, been starving myself to stay cut through the summer months. Eating is good,eating what I want even better, within reason

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    is from Sage Extract (75% ursolic acid)

ANALYTE SPEC. RESULT
    Ursolic Acid 75% 80.2%
    Oleanolic Acid ... 9.67%

ASSAY: URSOLIC ACID AND OLEANOLIC ACID BY HPLC Total ... 89.9%

and is ULTRA EXPENSIVE
    9 to 18 caps ED...if it has the benefits it says I can pretty much toss off a lot of other stuff, run it with C-Bolic and my staples to stay lean.

Might also run the other later to see if it has merit. 6-oxo and 11-oxo worked well for me so I figure PA is onto something with this one as well. Still wish he'd sell it in a powder as well. I could just pop out a scoop and go.
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah a powder would be much better for dosing too, and maybe the price would be more economical?.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would this be worth running on an actual PH cycle or would it be overkill?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Unless its a cycle u are familiar with I would save your money.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

This compound has many protective properties and can definitely be stacked with anything. If you don't want to run it on cycle it would be an excellent addition to pct

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    This compound has many protective properties and can definitely be stacked with anything. If you don't want to run it on cycle it would be an excellent addition to pct
    Only thing I worry about is the dosing protocol for liver protection. Aside from that the appetite suppression you reported on your log could be detrimental in pct if one were to use this on a mass gain cycle.

IMO a recomp on hdrol or epi on a second or third run would be a good gauge. Mainly so you know how you react on the oral and because patrick arnold said it's more for leaning out.
    With more research this could be the ultimate addition to the whole cycle (pct included) but no one has exp on it yet.
    I'm thinking of running a epi recomp on ursobolic later this year.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Advanced Member

As a lifelong natty i am all for supps that are all natural and actually work, if i was to take only 2 products one being a natty test booster (as test is borderline) would testforce 2 stacked with ursobolic be a good stack (of which i have tried neither)

Aimed at PA and truth-
    i wish to loose approx 4-5lbs to be reasonably ripped at close approximation it would make me 7-9%bfat
    from your experience could ursobolic make fat loss possible with me continuing to eat at maintenence cals (approx 2500-2600cals, without decreasing cals or the addition of cardio
    ?

If UA is as good as it appears it could be for fat loss specifically without much effort, i would prob buy and use more than anyone lol
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    As a lifelong natty i am all for supps that are all natural and actually work, if i was to take only 2 products one being a natty test booster (as test is borderline) would testforce 2 stacked with ursobolic be a good stack (of which i have tried neither)

Aimed at PA and truth-
    i wish to loose approx 4-5lbs to be reasonably ripped at close approximation it would make me 7-9%bfat
    from your experience could ursobolic make fat loss possible with me continuing to eat at maintenence cals (approx 2500-2600cals, without decreasing cals or the addition of cardio
    ?

If UA is as good as it appears it could be for fat loss specifically without much effort, i would prob buy and use more than anyone lol
    I am on day 11 of Ursobolic, check out my log post of today with progress pics. I do not do cardio, its boring and I hate it. I am putting Ursobolic to the test I am eating above maintenance and have really freed myself up on the carbs. I am consuming a lot more of them with no apparent ill effect. I am currently using TF2 and Ursobolic as my primary stack. It is working quite well. I am actually 2 lbs lighter than when I started Ursobolic that and eating above maintenance. I think that is a realistic expectation as I've lost two pounds in 10 days eating above maintenance, but everyone's metabolism is different. Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Lockout!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Lockout!
    Lockout?

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Lockout!
    not sure what that blurtout is aimed at....BUT if it's what i think....then it's the same reason im here reading thru this thread. the D.O.T.D. is hard to turn down.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    not sure what that blurtout is aimed at....BUT if it's what i think....then it's the same reason im here reading thru this thread. the D.O.T.D. is hard to turn down.
    Thanks for the reps, not I gotcha. That just kinda came out of nowhere lol

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Thanks for the reps, not I gotcha. That just kinda came out of nowhere lol
    reps FTW...but yeah i know, i thought it was hilarious that lockout brought me here, and the first thing i read was someone blurting it out. I saw someone get banned for mentioning them, better watch out bro!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Place to purchase items?
    I googled it. It is a store. They have stuff on sale. Personally I'm gonna wait for Nutraplanet, no matter how long it takes them to get stuff in stock. I don't have the money right now anyway.
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    reps FTW...but yeah i know, i thought it was hilarious that lockout brought me here, and the first thing i read was someone blurting it out. I saw someone get banned for mentioning them, better watch out bro!
    Ha ha. I edited my post....
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

lookout maybe?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Lockout?
    L*ck*ut Suppl*m*nts and have the best price on Ursobolic
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang

L*ck*ut Suppl*m*nts and have the best price on Ursobolic
    Lockout is the best, always by my supps from them.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Edited for fear of dictator rule...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How'd I miss this thread. D'OH!

Interesting to say the least
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I hope not. I recall on other boards circa 10 years ago bodybuilders started playing around with metformin and it rendered jack crap witbh respect to positive results; unless gastrointestinal distress and diarhea is of interest to you

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    wohaa so UA is like metformin
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Making light of more positivity through ursolic acid. At the 18 cap per day max dose, I am almost 2 weeks in. Strength was proven to be increased today. Last week leg press was at 928lbs for 10 reps. Just today I loaded 978lbs for 12. Something is definitely happening here
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.

Lockout?
    Its a supplement website and sells ursobolic. :-)
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    Making light of more positivity through ursolic acid. At the 18 cap per day max dose, I am almost 2 weeks in. Strength was proven to be increased today. Last week leg press was at 928lbs for 10 reps. Just today I loaded 978lbs for 12. Something is definitely happening here
    Is the the 45 degree angle leg press or what?. Do you put your hands on the handles, or hands in front of chest?. Also does your butt and lower back stay planted on the seat?. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just that I just read an article about training form, copy and pasted the part about leg press below. Plus that is some crazy heavy weight for Leg Press.

) Leg Press

"Crime: Letting your lower back lift off the pad at the bottom of the repetition

Bringing your knees down to your chest on the leg press can constitute a nice, full-range-of-motion repetition. But there's a catch '" if you're not limber enough, your glutes and lower back will curl off the seat, instantly putting plenty of undue strain on that very fragile area of your body. The hundreds of pounds of weight bearing down on you can tweak your lower back, and before you know it, you have serious pain to contend with. On the leg press, always keep your glutes firmly against the pad, stopping each rep at the point right before they would begin to lift off. If you work on your flexibility over time, you'll be able to do a nice, deep rep, without compromising your lower back '" a win-win situation on leg day. "
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Seriously dude? You're going to nit pick something like that? Go pick on the guys who bench with their back clean up off the pad or people jerking on standing curls. I go deep as **** on my leg press and stay planted without using my hands as backup for my knees. GTFO
    Athletix Representative
  36. Diamond Member

Seriously dude? You're going to nit pick something like that? Go pick on the guys who bench with their back clean up off the pad or people jerking on standing curls. I go deep as **** on my leg press and stay planted without using my hands as backup for my knees. GTFO

I thought you might take it that way but it wasn't meant as an insult owenz. Those numbers are impressive!.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

And maybe the fact I had two semipro bodybuilders spotting me, one who actively competes and one who is a personal trainer. They had nothing to say against it other than good job!
    Athletix Representative
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought you might take it that way but it wasn't meant as an insult owenz. Those numbers are impressive!.
    sorry I jumped defense like that bro. Its just I've worked for a long time to get to that number and I have a lot of haters and doubters out there. Next week if I put up 1000 I will have a video to go with it
    Athletix Representative
  39. Diamond Member

sorry I jumped defense like that bro. Its just I've worked for a long time to get to that number and I have a lot of haters and doubters out there. Next week if I put up 1000 I will have a video to go with it

No need for a video I do believe you, no reason why I shouldn't. So Ursobolic is working well for you than I guess. Still like you said you worked hard to get to that number so not sure how much of it was actually ursobolic.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I got 4 bottles on the way. Gotta order 4 more next week
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition