New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 8 of 37 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Guess you meant 6 caps @ 3 times per day?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just ordered 8 bottles of Ursobolic to add to my recomp stack. They should be at my doorstep by Friday. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this product!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I just ordered 8 bottles of Ursobolic to add to my recomp stack. They should be at my doorstep by Friday. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this product!
    Hehe. I also ordered. But only 4. Thinking about picking up around 4 more if these first four recomp me. I'm also interested in strength and endurance on this product.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hehe. I also ordered. But only 4. Thinking about picking up around 4 more if these first four recomp me. I'm also interested in strength and endurance on this product.
    Very nice brother! I am VERY confident in this product. I'm not a PA butt-kisser, but I give him a lot of credit with his laundry list of products that he has developed.

I will dose this at 6 caps, 3 times a day and do the maximum recommended dosage. I am known to jump right into the maximum dose.... and then some. However, I am not going over 18 caps with this product. I don't want to have to megadose another herbal extract to increase a fatloss mechanism that we know little about.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

I also bought 8 bottles but started at 4 caps 3x a day. Just start 2 days ago.. I may go up to max dose myself
  6. Advanced Member
    Answers

Does it cause infertility in males PA or just in rats?
    i think he meant 9caps per day 3x3, and not 27 per day
    is this the effective dosage 9caps per day?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I also bought 8 bottles but started at 4 caps 3x a day. Just start 2 days ago.. I may go up to max dose myself
    I have a habit of reaching the maximum dose on day 1. lol. But I haven't done it all the time
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

is 99% or 95% Ursolic Acid?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

9. Advanced Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    is 99% or 95% Ursolic Acid?
    25%.
    Antus Labs
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

You all should start a results thread since you guys are guinea pigs with Ursobolic. I may get on this bandwagon but I want to see what it does for a variety of people used in a cut, recomp and bulk situation (and hopefully someone using it with anabolics).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I want to see what it does for a variety of people used in a cut, recomp and bulk situation (and hopefully someone using it with anabolics).
    Im stacking it with Deca/Clen/Hdrol/Cell-tech/Winni/T3/EC and topping it off with a little oxymetholone. Chysin for pct with chamomile tea.

I hope that I see something out of Ursobolic or Ill want my money back, Ill let everyone know.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  12. Featured Author
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    did you find on ursobolic your carb appetite went up? Cause any type of hypoglycemia?
    i am not entirely sure if the stuff has any effect on my appetite. at first though i thought it suppressed it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  13. Featured Author
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Does it cause infertility in males PA or just in rats?
    i think he meant 9caps per day 3x3, and not 27 per day
    is this the effective dosage 9caps per day?

The only infertility study done on it to my knowledge was on rats
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    25%.
    this is why 9 caps a day?

Got Glycophase ...?

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Im stacking it with Deca/Clen/Hdrol/Cell-tech/Winni/T3/EC and topping it off with a little oxymetholone. Chysin for pct with chamomile tea.

I hope that I see something out of Ursobolic or Ill want my money back, Ill let everyone know.
    Everything seems fine but that CellTech will blow you the fug up, don't worry about that Deca, it is just a placebo!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  16. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    this is why 9 caps a day?

that and the fact that the stuff is so light that you cant fit that many milligrams into one cap
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    that and the fact that the stuff is so light that you cant fit that many milligrams into one cap
    Thanks Sir.

Got Glycophase ...?

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I have a habit of reaching the maximum dose on day 1. lol. But I haven't done it all the time
    Yea I was taking it slow but guess 2 days is enough : ) I will up to max dose also starting tomorrow.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

I decided to take the leap and ordered some Ursobolic.

I'm curious how well it would work in terms of three to five caps either pre- or post-workout; the fact is that I simply don't have sufficient money to run a supplement year-round at the prescribed dose of 9 to 18 caps.

In the future I hope to see a ursolic acid supplement that comes in a bulk powder form. Something analogous to the tubs of L-Arginine we now see. It would help the manufacturers to drive the price down (no caps), and it'd help consumers-on-a-budget to take such a product on a more long-term basis.
  20. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    The only infertility study done on it to my knowledge was on rats
    Thanks, did it cause actual infertility or just reduced sperm motility in the rats, i gather there is a difference?

whats the reccomended minimum effective daily dose, and the maximum?
    Thanks
  21. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post

whats the reccomended minimum effective daily dose, and the maximum?
    Thanks
    Some of these supplement companies actually put their minimum/maximum dosage suggestions on the product page and the bottle, unfortunately this is a rare occurrence.
  22. Diamond Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like to see how it actually works on a guy with some actual fat to lose. Not some guy/lady wanting to lose 5-10 vanity pounds.
  23. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd like to see how it actually works on a guy with some actual fat to lose. Not some guy/lady wanting to lose 5-10 vanity pounds.
    Id be more impressed if this works on leaner people than fat people. Having actual excessive fat to lose is far easier than losing that final 5-10 to get ripped.
  24. Diamond Member
    Answers

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Id be more impressed if this works on leaner people than fat people. Having actual excessive fat to lose is far easier than losing that final 5-10 to get ripped.
    That all depends...I've already seen a few logs where the guys don't have much fat to lose at all. Now I would like to see some people in at least the 15-20% body fat ranges....
  25. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

That all depends...I've already seen a few logs where the guys don't have much fat to lose at all. Now I would like to see some people in at least the 15-20% body fat ranges....
    I see...a variety of logs is nice, I agree. Would be nice to see how well the potential appetite suppressing effect with larger people well.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

All i know is I've cranked up my eating with no ill effects. Felt ok to have Philly cheese steak for lunch so I did. I eat a lot more carbs than I was before and no adverse effects, I am hungry though not sure about the appetite suppression but it appears to have done something good to my metabolism
  27. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    All i know is I've cranked up my eating with no ill effects. Felt ok to have Philly cheese steak for lunch so I did. I eat a lot more carbs than I was before and no adverse effects, I am hungry though not sure about the appetite suppression but it appears to have done something good to my metabolism
    I started Ursobolic 2 days ago and dropped my ephedrine cycle. My appetite has decreased since then.
  28. T50
    Advanced Member
    Answers

Hmm on the fence to include this in my PCT or use endosurge. I know they are completely different but I'm still undecided. Guess it depends on how well people respond to Ursobolic.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

???????????????
  30. New Member
    Answers

That would definitely be me... Was at 291 a year ago to this day! Managed to get down to 228 (now back up to 235), with exercise, diet, supplements and a little dabbling in PH's (lasted all of 2.5 weeks before sides became an issue). So far I managed to hit a plateau, so I'm trying UA out to see where it takes me. My log is on another site PHforum .. dsteez419

I see...a variety of logs is nice, I agree. Would be nice to see how well the potential appetite suppressing effect with larger people well.
    I experienced something similar to the Truth. Great appetite suppression during the day, then BAM munching like crazy at night. I have since added OEP to my stack to further enhance the appeptite suppression, interested in the anti-catabolic effects.. So far I've had two meals today and a handful of cashews and feel like I pigged out at an all you can eat buffet.. definitely have no interest (right now) to eat anything else!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Some of these supplement companies actually put their minimum/maximum dosage suggestions on the product page and the bottle, unfortunately this is a rare occurrence.

Yes, but then you have the problem where companies inflate their dosing requirements way above and beyond what's really needed. I'm skeptical that exact thing isn't happening with Ursobolic.

Did some research (ergo-log.com/ursolicacid.html) and turned up the following gem:

The researchers suspect that ursolic acid's prime target is the IGF-1 receptor. This becomes more sensitive and as a result the IGF-1 that is present in the body works better.
    If my line of reasoning is correct, wouldn't the effects of resistance training on GH and IGF be potentiated by dosing Ursobolic pre- and post-workout? And wouldn't this be the most logical time in which to use a product that potentiates IGF?
  32. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Anybody have thoughts on this?
    Ursolic acid causes DNA-damage, P53-mediated, mitochondria- and caspase-dependent human endothelial cell apoptosis, and accelerates atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...21915011004606
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Answers

In what context? Apples aren't exactly causing death left and right... right?
  34. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    In what context? Apples aren't exactly causing death left and right... right?
    Too much of anything is bad for you, so I guess it depends on how many apples you eat. Oh yeah, this is a bodybuilding forum though, so there is no such thing as too much right????...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Too much of anything is bad for you, so I guess it depends on how many apples you eat. Oh yeah, this is a bodybuilding forum though, so there is no such thing as too much right????...
    Indubitably.

Apoptosis > Carcinogenesis
  36. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Anybody have thoughts on this?
    Ursolic acid causes DNA-damage, P53-mediated, mitochondria- and caspase-dependent human endothelial cell apoptosis, and accelerates atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...21915011004606
    There is also a positive study...both are in vitro stuff so no conclusions imo.

Ursolic acid protects diabetic mice against monocyte dysfunction and accelerated atherosclerosis.
    Ullevig SL, Zhao Q, Zamora D, Asmis R.
    Source

Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78229-3900, United States.
    Abstract
    AIMS:

Accelerated atherosclerosis is a major diabetic complication initiated by the enhanced recruitment of monocytes into the vasculature. In this study, we examined the therapeutic potential of the phytonutrients ursolic acid (UA) and resveratrol (RES) in preventing monocyte recruitment and accelerated atherosclerosis.
    METHODS AND RESULTS:

Dietary supplementation with either RES or UA (0.2%) protected against accelerated atherosclerosis induced by streptozotocin in high-fat diet-fed LDL receptor-deficient mice. However, mice that received dietary UA for 11 weeks were significantly better protected and showed a 53% reduction in lesion formation while mice fed a RES-supplemented diet showed only a 31% reduction in lesion size. Importantly, UA was also significantly more effective in preventing the appearance of proinflammatory GR-1(high) monocytes induced by these diabetic conditions and reducing monocyte recruitment into MCP-1-loaded Matrigel plugs implanted into these diabetic mice. Oxidatively stressed THP-1 monocytes mimicked the behavior of blood monocytes in diabetic mice and showed enhanced responsiveness to monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1) without changing MCP-1 receptor (CCR2) surface expression. Pretreatment of THP-1 monocytes with RES or UA (0.3-10μM) for 15h resulted in the dose-dependent inhibition of H(2)O(2)-accelerated chemotaxis in response to MCP-1, but with an IC(50) of 0.4μM, UA was 2.7-fold more potent than RES.
    CONCLUSION:

Dietary UA is a potent inhibitor of monocyte dysfunction and accelerated atherosclerosis induced by diabetes. These studies identify ursolic acid as a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of diabetic complications, including accelerated atherosclerosis, and provide a novel mechanism for the anti-atherogenic properties of ursolic acid.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21752377
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not really sure what to say dude. You aren't really asking anything. Are you asking if this will give you heart problems? Cause cell death? Cancer?

I don't believe in studies with mutant mice/rats. They are so effed up to begin with...
  38. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not really sure what to say dude. You aren't really asking anything. Are you asking if this will give you heart problems? Cause cell death? Cancer?

I don't believe in studies with mutant mice/rats. They are so effed up to begin with...
    Im not asking anything actually other than people thoughts on the study. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Im not asking anything actually other than people thoughts on the study. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
    Not entirely sure if your post was facetious, I'm not good at the whole forum thing yet, but I still stand by the fact that I hate mutant rat and mice (studies).
  40. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Not entirely sure if your post was facetious, I'm not good at the whole forum thing yet, but I still stand by the fact that I hate mutant rat and mice (studies).
    No not facetious at all. Sometimes people post studies they run into here in these related threads to continue the dialogue.

Im using Ursobolic as we speak, so my intent isnt to discredit the product either.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition