New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 16 of 49 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Nice! Japan must be a really fun, interesting and cultural place. I was intrigued by some of the places I saw in that movie 'Lost in Translation' with Bill Murray and Scarlette Johansen. How do you like Japan?
    Japan is great! Foods good. I'm learning Judo here too. Perhaps when I start taking ursobolic I'll see I notice any blood glucose changes in my meals. I'll probably add that to my log when I start it. If anything it'll show a good way to dose this thing.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Not being a smart ass just saw this thread a link and document (on mindandmuscle forum) and saw it say dna damage, couldnt get access to read its content so just asked for thoughts either way, if this dna issue has been already discussed/cleared i apologise.

Thoughts on ursolic acid? (pa new product) p4 post 68 by Bill. (mindandmuscleforum)
    •   

3. This report/study is massive, i didnt want to copy and paste the whole thing it goes into results etc etc

Ursolic acid causes DNA-damage, P53-mediated, mitochondria- and
    caspase-dependent human endothelial cell apoptosis, and accelerates
    atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo

Barbara Messnera,1, Iris Zeller a,1, Christian Plonerb, Sandra Frotschnigc, Thomas Ringerd,
    Anneliese Steinacher-Nigischa, Andreas Ritsche, GŁnther Laufera, Christian Huckd, David Bernharda,∗
    a Cardiac Surgery, Research Laboratories, Department of Surgery, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
    b Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    c Cardiac Surgery Research Laboratory, Department of Cardiac Surgery, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    d Institute of Analytical Chemistry and Radiochemistry, Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    e Department of Medicine, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
    a r t i c l e i n f o

Article history:
    Received 24 September 2010
    Received in revised form 18 April 2011
    Accepted 23 May 2011
    Available online xxx
    Keywords:
    Ursolic acid
    Triterpene
    Endothelial
    Atherosclerosis
    Cell death
    DNA-damage
    P53
    BAK
    BCLXL
    IL-5
    Therapy
    a b s t r a c t

Objective: The plant derived triterpene ursolic acid (UA) has been intensively studied in the past; mainly
    as an anti-cancer compound and for its cardiovascular protective properties. Based on the controversy
    of reports suggesting anti-angiogenic and cytotoxic effects of UA on one side and cardiovascular and
    endothelial protective effects on the other side, we decided to assess UA effects on primary human
    endothelial cells in vitro and atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo.
    Methods and results: Our in vitro analyses clearly show that UA inhibits endothelial proliferation and is
    a potent inducer of endothelial cell death. UA causes DNA-damage, followed by the activation of a P53-,
    BAK-, and caspase-dependent cell-death pathway. Oral application of UA in APO E knockout mice potently
    stimulated atherosclerotic plaque formation in vivo, which was correlated with decreased serum levels
    of the athero-protective cytokine IL-5.

Conclusions: Due the potent endothelial cell death inducing activity of UA, a systemic application of UA in
    the treatment of cardiovascular diseases seems unfavourable. UA as an anti-angiogenesis, anti-cancer and
    – locally applied – cardiovascular drug may be helpful. The DNA damaging activity of UA may however
    constitute a serious problem.

4. There was mention of Anabeta and like I said, it's a product I intend trying. Just not right at the moment. There was never a total diversion of topic onto another brands product. There may have been 1 post (maybe even me) talking about using the product and PES's great track record of products, but nothing that you are hinting to. Calm down Pat.

5. Will be using this soon.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Right now I feel Anabeta is the best natural muscle builder because of my experience with it. Not saying that ursobolic won't be better but time will tell. I'm stacking both and I'm day 13.

Anabeta has a recommended dose of four caps per day. With Ursobolic, the minimum dosage is 9 caps per day. People aren't even sure if that is an effective dosage yet based on the logs I have seen. More and more people are going up to 18 caps and over each day. That is one hell of an expensive supplement!. I'm sure its good and everything and plan on buying some but I have to wait and actually put some money away for it. Patrick did say he was working on trying to get more in one capsule though. I'd need 10 bottles to run it for 60 days at the max dosage. That will cost me around $140. So that is what I plan on doing sometime in the future if I can get the extra money together.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anabeta has a recommended dose of four caps per day. With Ursobolic, the minimum dosage is 9 caps per day. People aren't even sure if that is an effective dosage yet based on the logs I have seen. More and more people are going up to 18 caps and over each day. That is one hell of an expensive supplement!. I'm sure its good and everything and plan on buying some but I have to wait and actually put some money away for it. Patrick did say he was working on trying to get more in one capsule though. I'd need 10 bottles to run it for 60 days at the max dosage. That will cost me around $140. So that is what I plan on doing sometime in the future if I can get the extra money together.
    You're 100% right. I guess it boils down to how patient you are, how much you're willing to spend, do you think the benefits outweigh the cost (matter of opinion), etc. If it does what it says and people are recomping like crazy at the max dose, the results sound better than anavar, but without the side effects including, but not limited to HTPA suppression.

8. if it can reduce the fat in a significant way without being catabolic, then $140 is worth it. if its results are the same as a fat burner, then yes it is expensive. so far I've seen one person report losing 8lbs over 3 weeks. I'm still not convinced but very hopeful.

9. Why are people making this sound so complicated?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1
    Why are people making this sound so complicated?
    Seriously. It's your money, do your research and make a decision. What doesn't work for others may work great for you.

11. is it true that this can cause impotency?

12. just reduced motility of swimmers in the rodents I believe

13. Quote Originally Posted by L1AM View Post
    is it true that this can cause impotency?
    I haven't heard anything in that regard and just did an extensive internet search and could find no studies to suggest that ursobolic could cause impotence
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by L1AM View Post
    There is a big difference between impotency and low sperm motility. Where did you read/hear it can cause impotency?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

15. as far as atherosclerosis goes -im sure alot of AS contribute also--but you could take 200/300 mg of ALA as a support supp --it stops LDL from tuning into plaque

16. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    There was mention of Anabeta and like I said, it's a product I intend trying. Just not right at the moment. There was never a total diversion of topic onto another brands product. There may have been 1 post (maybe even me) talking about using the product and PES's great track record of products, but nothing that you are hinting to. Calm down Pat.
    hey i am calm i was just making a statement to make sure things on this board stay on track. i wasnt accusing anyone of any violations specificaly
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

17. Quote Originally Posted by L1AM View Post

where did you hear such a ridiculous assertion.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    where did you hear such a ridiculous assertion.
    bodybuilding .com

Don't know why anyone would make something like that up but it's good to know that its not an issue.

19. Read that on bb.com also and they were also saying it causes infertility.

is serious dna damage possible from this?

20. I know it causes serious wallet damage.

21. Just increased ursobolic to 5 a day. Noticed wasn't as hungry. Had a great arm workout. I think 5 could be my sweet spot. I definitely feel my Anabeta kicking in hard with great pumps, veins , and strength increasing everyday. It's a win win for me. Loving it!

22. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Read that on bb.com also and they were also saying it causes infertility.

It may be possible, however I don't have US $ 31.50 to buy the abstract from PubMed to get all the details as I spent it on Ursobolic.

23. Quote Originally Posted by L1AM View Post
    bodybuilding .com

Don't know why anyone would make something like that up but it's good to know that its not an issue.
    AAAHHH! that explains it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Read that on bb.com also and they were also saying it causes infertility.

How many posts can you possibly make about the whole infertility thing???

25. ursabolic

given patricks record and his great production of products to benefit everyone,i believe he would have let us know up front about potential problems with any of his products,have a little faith
    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    How many posts can you possibly make about the whole infertility thing???

26. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    given patricks record and his great production of products to benefit everyone,i believe he would have let us know up front about potential problems with any of his products,have a little faith
    Did you mean to quote me? Or the user I quoted. I have the utmost faith in Patrick and his products, see my log Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!

27. i was just backing u up my friend,also have alot of faith in patrick

28. There is a guy on PHF forum that upped his dosage to 45 caps a day!. WTF?????. More is always better right?. Plus he is taking OEP. Dude is gonna be Jacked and Ripped!.

Seriously though I wonder what he is smokin?

29. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    i was just backing u up my friend,also have alot of faith in patrick
    ok......but your post made it sound like I am questioning Pat on this and I'm not just wanted to clarify. I am having great results by the way at 9 caps a day

30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    There is a guy on PHF forum that upped his dosage to 45 caps a day!. WTF?????. More is always better right?. Plus he is taking OEP. Dude is gonna be Jacked and Ripped!.

Seriously though I wonder what he is smokin?
    that just seems stupid. I started today with 10 caps/day, I just cant bring myself to do 18, plus I didnt order more yet, so Im running 10 day for a few weeks, I'll post here in a few days and let you know what I think.
    PHF Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM