New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 16 of 59 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Truth is running this at 9caps per day,
    what dose is everyone else taking and for how long, are you seeing results that you can say are only due to ursobolic?

120caps per tub right?, think id run this at 9-12 per day and eat at maintenence

If i can get it, cant get from the UK for over a month!

wheres the cheapest place to buy from in the US that ship to the UK anyone?

Thanks

2. I'll be running this at the following doses:

12/18/18/15/12/9/9/9/9/9/9/9

12 week cycle right there

(Only downside: My 8 bottles should be here in 3-4weeks )
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    wheres the cheapest place to buy from in the US that ship to the UK anyone?

Thanks
    We aren't allowed to discuss retailers other than Nutraplanet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm looking forward to your honest feedback.
    Only kind I ever give ;-)

Im getting one more bottle too, so I will have 3 total and I will run it at 18/day for 20 days, I figure I will or wont see something at that dosage, and I'll judge then if its worthy of continuing and buying more.
    PHF Rep

5. ok, concretes informed me of a supplier

are any of the test results from the iowa study in the cell metabolism journal been done on humans or were all the reults from the tests done on rats?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    ok, concretes informed me of a supplier

are any of the test results from the iowa study in the cell metabolism journal been done on humans or were all the reults from the tests done on rats?
    If you read the U of Iowa study you'll see that the genes that ursolic acid works on are specifically the ones that are involved in increasing anabolism/reducing catabolism that both humans and mice have in common.
    This isn't just another case of taking something that looks good in animals and guessing that it will work in humans.
    http://www.healthcare.uiowa.edu/mstp...dams7-8-11.pdf

7. Seems U of Iowa will be starting human trials soon (if not already)? So the only x-factor in this is what's the effective dosage in humans to elicit the right results?

I believe that's kinda what we're doing now with Ursobolic, in an indirect way? I'm a big boy with A LOT of fat stores, so I tend to error on the HIGH side, 18-20 caps a day. Might be overkill, but who knows?

8. I'm still not sure how I should dose those 8 bottles...

Either :

Tapering: 12/18/18/15/12/9/9/9/9/9/9/9 for 12 weeks or
    18caps for ~8 weeks straight

9. I went to 18 ED today after 1 week at 9. I burped some smoke after taking my first dose of 6. Got pretty fired up. Hah

10. Nice price too

11. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Sick.

12. Only 2 left when i just looked dam, now.... who else has stock?

13. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Only 2 left when i just looked dam, now.... who else has stock?

14. is oversold

15. Is anyone seeing results with this?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

16. im thinking of taking this with BIOPRINE [for absorbsion] they already mixed the 2 in an old LG product --maybe ill get more bang for my $$$$$

17. Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    im thinking of taking this with BIOPRINE [for absorbsion] they already mixed the 2 in an old LG product --maybe ill get more bang for my $$$$$
    Hmm Anyone got any information regarding absorption when dosing Ursolic Acid with Bioperine? Henryv? Pat?

18. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny

Hmm Anyone got any information regarding absorption when dosing Ursolic Acid with Bioperine? Henryv? Pat?
    Hmm this is interesting. Subbed for response.
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. I have a single bottle of Ursobolic coming from the Facebook giveaway. Not sure if the UK distributor will have more or not by the time I finish the first one- it doesn't look like it will last long!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    i dont have any specific info
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont have any specific info
    or maybe take with lecithin?

22. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal

or maybe take with lecithin?
    Arnold probably never thought of increasing it's bioavailability. Might wanna try look at the research and look what pathways it takes through the liver then see what can spare it longer or dampen it's breakdown.
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. could the dosing be say 5 or 6 caps twice a day or is it better to spread them out evenly from whatever amount one is taking?
    could a dose be taken at bedtime with protein?

anyone else have any logs running with ursobolic on A.minds?

24. Synthesis, Characterization of Ursolic Acid Derivatives and Primary Research on Anti-tumor and Anti-bacterial Activity

Posted on January 17, 2011 by China Papers

Abstract: Pentacyclic triterpenoids-ursolic acid is the main composition of functions of a variety of natural products, is widely distributed in nature as the form of cell-free or glycoside.The composition of triterpenoids is very complicated which can be divided into ursane, uleanane, friedelane, Pentacyclic lupine, ursolic acid belongs to ursane triterpenoids.It shows a wide range of biological activity, including anti-tumor, anti-HIV, anti-malaria, hepatic, stomach protected, anti-inflammatory,anti-blood sugar and many other pharmacological effects. Anti-tumor activity is one of the most biological activity of ursolic acid, Ursolic acid is potential anti-tumor promoter and cytotoxic agent against tumor cells, inhibiting proliferation, inducing apoptosis and preventing invasion.The low bioavailability of ursolic acid in vivo confines the application on clinic, for that reason we need to improve the anti-tumor activities and bioavailability of ursolic acid by the technique of chemical.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition