New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 16

New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 16 of 37 First ... 11141516171821 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

K I'm on... Gonna run with ebol in November and triazole in December.. 8 weeks total... If I like, will run through Jan n prob feb before reworking my supps for different goals.. Trying to lean bulk trough holidays .. Goal=eat as much as possible without getting fat!!! Lol

Edit::: ps- I DO cardio, 3 days of HIIT and one day of low intensity walking incline/ellip/stair master! So mYbe I can cut back once I assess the ursobolics effects!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What would everyone say is the minimum one should take o get good results.. With 18 being max dose.. Would 9/day be sufficient or 6??
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What would everyone say is the minimum one should take o get good results.. With 18 being max dose.. Would 9/day be sufficient or 6??
    I am getting great results at 9 per day.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I am getting great results at 9 per day.
    Perfect! So stoked to try this with my ebol then tz! Especially for thr holidays!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

At 9/day how long is a bottle lasting? My next cycle I wanna bulk and maybe drop a little in pct.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Perfect! So stoked to try this with my ebol then tz! Especially for thr holidays!
    Just heed my word and take it with a good quantity of fat

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Just heed my word and take it with a good quantity of fat
    Won't be a problem lol.. Dinner was just creamed spinach, turkey meatloaf stuffed w Swiss and ham,baked broccoli and zucchini rubbed w olive oil, n a little piece of baked breaded chicken lol..

Edit::: what if I took one servingwith post workout Aminos and shake? Bc I follow lean gains, I only eat 2 "meals" a day MOST days..
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    At 9/day how long is a bottle lasting? My next cycle I wanna bulk and maybe drop a little in pct.
    13.3 days!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Won't be a problem lol.. Dinner was just creamed spinach, turkey meatloaf stuffed w Swiss and ham,baked broccoli and zucchini rubbed w olive oil, n a little piece of baked breaded chicken lol..

Edit::: what if I took one servingwith post workout Aminos and shake? Bc I follow lean gains, I only eat 2 "meals" a day MOST days..
    You need some fat dude you are lean already do not fear the fat, its the sugar you gotta' avoid

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

O I know.. Did u see what I just had for dinner lol? I rarely have sugar, and web I do it's in the form of low glycemics like fiber one cereal, raisin bran, sandwich, sweet potatoes, etc, the good kinds.. Once a week basically to reset metabolism
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

O I know.. Did u see what I just had for dinner lol? I rarely have sugar, and web I do it's in the form of low glycemics like fiber one cereal, raisin bran, sandwich, sweet potatoes, etc, the good kinds.. Once a week basically to reset metabolism
    That kind of how I handle it, love the fiber one eat it most every night, keeps things moving lol

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

13.3 days!
    Hmm. Might pick up two bottles and just give a low dose the first few days then pick it up the rest of the 4 weeks of OCR. Thanks for the input.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I want to run 9/day but I only eat two meals... Lean gains protocol.. Can I take this stuff like pre workout or with a post workout shake??

Should the doses be certain length of time apart? Thanks.. Ordered tonight.. Starting October 26 and running til end of December.. Dosage not set so really looking for some advice on this
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Thought I'd drop this link in here for all Ursobolic interested
    LOG: 8 Bottles Ursobolic - What to do?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  15. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post

Thought I'd drop this link in here for all Ursobolic interested
    LOG: 8 Bottles Ursobolic - What to do?
    how you getting on with this so far?
  16. Advanced Member

whats anabeta
    i know its a supp, is it natural though and whats it marketed to do, worth while?
  17. Advanced Member

4 tubs dont know wether to be conservative and do 12per day, or go to the max at 18 per day?
    i figure if its gonna work its gonna work quicker at 18per day, but keep reading on diff forums some have no effect at minimum or maximum, and others have effect at minimum and maximum, seems its not gonna work for everyone which is the gamble i guess
  18. Advanced Member

diets low in fat so bit concerned about its absorption i hear it needs 3g minimum, but does it need to be taken with added fats such as an oil, or does the type of fat not matter and the fat in a meal (meat and the fat in the carbs) be ok as long as its more than a few grams?
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    whats anabeta
    i know its a supp, is it natural though and whats it marketed to do, worth while?
    Yeah, it's natural. I'd call it a recomp'ing agent and yes I think it's worthwhile.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold
    whats anabeta
    Definitely allows me to eat Over maintenance and not gainfat.. However I don't seem to be gaining any muscle mass either.. Definitely getting strengh increases, but I never really get "weaker" ... I train a 5-15 rep range depending on goals and lfts.. They all have increased on Anabeta, but again, I never really do less weight than the previous week of lifting.. But all In all, worth it to try. Don't know of I will use it again, not ruling it out...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Definitely allows me to eat Over maintenance and not gainfat.. However I don't seem to be gaining any muscle mass either.. Definitely getting strengh increases, but I never really get "weaker" ... I train a 5-15 rep range depending on goals and lfts.. They all have increased on Anabeta, but again, I never really do less weight than the previous week of lifting.. But all In all, worth it to try. Don't know of I will use it again, not ruling it out...
    Hey fella's this is the E-pharm forum, if we're discussing stacking cool if we are just discussing another company's product in our thread probably not cool. Thanks

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Hey fella's this is the E-pharm forum, if we're discussing stacking cool if we are just discussing another company's product in our thread probably not cool. Thanks
    Ur 100% right. Someone asked I believe about a stack, n what it does.. But they prib shoulda gone elsewhere to inquire about that product.. Apologies for feeding the troll!
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I kinda thought I would have some type of better response being I am stacking it with Anabeta .I definitely feel the Anabeta kicking because of great pump and strength increases I've bee having. I bumped up to 15 a day and I'm concerned. I think Pa was kinda
    strange
    about how he took it anyway. I'm a e pharm supporter but I kinda expected something by now. 17 days.

This is one of the reasons I plan to wait until the dust settles to purchase this product. It has not been out that long yet, needs time to "prove" itself as a worthwhile supplement. Sure I trust Ergo/Epharm products but I now plan to wait this one out for a while. Hmmm, maybe PA will even come out with a "New Improved" version like TestForce and then TestForce2....
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Observation,
    can everyone who is stacking ursobolic with other products surely identify what ursobolic is doing itself, i figure this can only be done if one has used the other products in the stack before and already know there effects, and also to not start other products at the same time as starting ursobolic, i think if other products are being stacked then they already need to be in the system in use and there effects established b4 putting in ursobolic. I guess this is my opinion when testing any new supplement thats never been used, i think the best way is to use and test the said supp on its own with no other supps bar vits and protein powders.
    Just my opinion

Not only your opinion. If your stacking it with 4 other things, you can't possibly tell me which product is actually working, even if you have used the other products before. I'm not gonna take your word on your perception of what is actually working in your stack.....
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Id be concerned though if they dropped like the 4 exotic "standard" supps that ppl run almost in cycle with another array of back up supps, then add in the ONE supp... Id think that they would probably die... But Yea I agree that to TRULY test the effects of a new supp it'd be IDEAL to run it with NOTHING other than food. No vitamins, no protein powders, no nothing. But on this site, most regular users run stacks that are 2-3 supps, plus have a staple stack that includes a preworkout, a postworkout, night time supps, morning supps, an array of extra fatty acids, minerals, vitamins...
    To me, if you KNOW what effects you get from each supp you are on now, then I would say anything NEW noticed while on the NEW supp, is valid enough. But then again you only be sure to even consider expecting these results IF you were running EVERYTHING the other tester was on.

Time to sleep... lol

A pill to eat. A pill to s h i t. A pill to have sex. A pill to sleep. A pill to workout. A pill for after working out. A pill to wake up. Ha Ha Ha!. Really though some people are addicted to supplements and wouldn't know what to do if they couldn't take there pre-workout....
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Not only your opinion. If your stacking it with 4 other things, you can't possibly tell me which product is actually working, even if you have used the other products before. I'm not gonna take your word on your perception of what is actually working in your stack.....
    ok... I'm taking protein, creatine and arginine. I start taking superdrol. I cannot tell what is causing my growth??? Extreme example yes... I assure you that if you've been using the same stack for years and when you add something to it all other factors being equal, and you see great results you may not be 100% sure but you do have a good idea of what's working. The one thing only...that's what the mice are for

27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    ok... I'm taking protein, creatine and arginine. I start taking superdrol. I cannot tell what is causing my growth??? Extreme example yes... I assure you that if you've been using the same stack for years and when you add something to it all other factors being equal, and you see great results you may not be 100% sure but you do have a good idea of what's working. The one thing only...that's what the mice are for
    Contrary to popular belief, I am not a mouse.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    A pill to eat. A pill to s h i t. A pill to have sex. A pill to sleep. A pill to workout. A pill for after working out. A pill to wake up. Ha Ha Ha!. Really though some people are addicted to supplements and wouldn't know what to do if they couldn't take there pre-workout....
    When someone comes out with the actual "Limitless" pill people won't need another supplement.
    Because they will be smart enough to know just how to maximize their gains completely naturally to the most minute detail.
    Lol
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    When someone comes out with the actual "Limitless" pill people won't need another supplement.
    Because they will be smart enough to know just how to maximize their gains completely naturally to the most minute detail.
    Lol
    Haha yes. Sadly, though even a multi vitamin is not really a good choice for all occations... (Which many of us have as a staple...)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

i usually agree with trying supps solo to see their effect, but when i think about it, it takes some supps 2-3 months to enjoy they benefit (if any). that is a long time in BB days to try a product and find out it doesn't work. peope stack things so that at least one of them will work but hopefully more than one does.
    sure you end up with the problem of not knowing which one didn't but you will have achieved the results. You can go back and exclude something to see if it makes a difference if yu like or live with the stack anyway.

as for orsobolic, i honestly don't believe it is delivering what was promised. I'll wait few more weeks to see more feedback, but from some 3 week runs, no noticable change outside from placebo or diet related. I'm really hoping it works after running it longer or after tweaking the formula/extract. it would be nice to shed fat as easy as being presented.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 20 15 a day since monday.Nothing to report at all with ursobolic . Im very concern that this supplement is wasting my time and money. Reminds me of tropinol. That was a joke in my opinion as well. So far the only thing that's working is the Anabeta I'm stacking it with. I have very good experience with my first run of it. If a miracle happens I will report it .
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    i usually agree with trying supps solo to see their effect, but when i think about it, it takes some supps 2-3 months to enjoy they benefit (if any). that is a long time in BB days to try a product and find out it doesn't work. peope stack things so that at least one of them will work but hopefully more than one does.
    sure you end up with the problem of not knowing which one didn't but you will have achieved the results. You can go back and exclude something to see if it makes a difference if yu like or live with the stack anyway.

as for orsobolic, i honestly don't believe it is delivering what was promised. I'll wait few more weeks to see more feedback, but from some 3 week runs, no noticable change outside from placebo or diet related. I'm really hoping it works after running it longer or after tweaking the formula/extract. it would be nice to shed fat as easy as being presented.
    I still think y'all need to do some cardio. I'm not saying burn 500 cals 7 days a week, but like maybe make some effort to increase ur activity level a bit?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post

I agree with you evalutation of stacking. If you tested every supplement you ever wanted to take solo, it'd take years to come up with a stable of supplements. Regarding the second portion of your statement there are plenty of folks out there getting the results promised. I truly think the non responders are not taking with enough fat. A tablespoon of olive oil or three or four whole soft cooked eggs or natty peanut butter or half and half something liquid or near to get the ursolic acid dissolved and available for absorption. I am posting pics this weekend of progress, or lack of decline. I have very substantilly increased my calories and am lean as lean can be. It was the only addition to a regimen I've been using for better than a year. Before Ursobolic when I ate carbs I got fat immediately I'm eating carbs and no fat gain. Pics on Saturday here Truthornothin's Ursobolic Log The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth!

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post

Honestly I agree with the first paragraph totally. But then again that's for those of us that can afford running like $100 in staple supps (not including health supps). If not trying out a $30 bottle is quite an investment. I remember a friend of mine bought some "fat burning stack" on some online site... and I was like.. dude... I take all of that every day.... Well cept the fat burner, everything is a staple. He was like ..."Are you nuts?!". I had to take a step back for a moment to access that statement lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Honestly I agree with the first paragraph totally. But then again that's for those of us that can afford running like $100 in staple supps (not including health supps). If not trying out a $30 bottle is quite an investment. I remember a friend of mine bought some "fat burning stack" on some online site... and I was like.. dude... I take all of that every day.... Well cept the fat burner, everything is a staple. He was like ..."Are you nuts?!". I had to take a step back for a moment to access that statement lol.
    My staples are many, they are more like tweakers to the system though like taurine and alcar, I take taurine for cramps and alcar for a variety of ills brought on by aging I took piracetam for my mind citruline malate for endurance. I think they all do a little something. But when a supplement really works you can tell it. I have done nothing to my regimen except add calories since I started ursobolic and I am leaner and today I look bigger, and my lats and arms are straining against my shirts. I like that feeling. When I take BCAA's and EAA's I feel like they are helping but if I took before and afters I doubt you'd see a difference

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    My staples are many, they are more like tweakers to the system though like taurine and alcar, I take taurine for cramps and alcar for a variety of ills brought on by aging I took piracetam for my mind citruline malate for endurance. I think they all do a little something. But when a supplement really works you can tell it. I have done nothing to my regimen except add calories since I started ursobolic and I am leaner and today I look bigger, and my lats and arms are straining against my shirts. I like that feeling. When I take BCAA's and EAA's I feel like they are helping but if I took before and afters I doubt you'd see a difference
    Many of us just take BCAAs and EAAs based on the science... Unless we are starving and eating nothing I doubt anyone "Feels" BCAAs. I did when I was fasting. Alcar is good, citruline is good, hell all the aminos are good. TBH, if ursobolic works or not would be based on you. Your diet, your training, your current situation. My whole thing on it is try it, get ideas on how others are dosing it, etc.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Diamond Member

Thing is I have not seen any logs where people are saying how amazing the product is. Some people seem to be responding "somewhat" and some people not at all. Most are starting with 9 caps a day and then raising this to obscene amounts and not seeing much of a difference. There are no real definitive reviews of the product yet. Watch and wait is what I think is the most reasonable thing to do at this point.
  38. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Thing is I have not seen any logs where people are saying how amazing the product is. Some people seem to be responding "somewhat" and some people not at all. Most are starting with 9 caps a day and then raising this to obscene amounts and not seeing much of a difference. There are no real definitive reviews of the product yet. Watch and wait is what I think is the most reasonable thing to do at this point.
    Agreed, I've learned to wait for the excitement of a new product to settle and then decide.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Agreed, I've learned to wait for the excitement of a new product to settle and then decide.

A quality i'm still learning....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

the urge is always there. I've added ursobolic to my shopping cart many times then cancelled it telling myself wait for the hype to die down first. I'm stillhoping it works
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition