New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 14 of 37 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    with no other supps bar vits and protein powders.
    Just my opinion
    You make good points, but being a little extreme at the same time.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You make good points, but being a little extreme at the same time.
    A lot of ppl are experienced as to what supps do what to them IMO. Not to name names but I know quite few people who consider a lot more than vitamins/protein powder staples hehe

    When I run Ursobolic it'll most likely be along side a slew of other things... well not THAT much stuff. ...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. Not sure why anyone is complaining about price? This product is not expensive, especially when considering how much people are paying for pre's, intra's, etc.

    Week 1: 12
    Week 2: 18
    Week 3: 18
    Week 4: 18
    Week 5: 18
    Week 6: 18

    6 bottles - $84
    E-Pharm / Prototype Nutrition Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Burn View Post
    Not sure why anyone is complaining about price? This product is not expensive, especially when considering how much people are paying for pre's, intra's, etc.

    Week 1: 12
    Week 2: 18
    Week 3: 18
    Week 4: 18
    Week 5: 18
    Week 6: 18

    6 bottles - $84
    They want bigger bottles and more per cap so the cost of a 6 week cycle is significantly cheaper to run at $79 instead of $84. Then you have the guy that wants less capsules so its easier on the liver to process.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    They want bigger bottles and more per cap so the cost of a 6 week cycle is significantly cheaper to run at $79 instead of $84. Then you have the guy that wants less capsules so its easier on the liver to process.
    How do you figure a gelatin capsule is easier to process if you have less or more? It is just a protein around the active that is all and if you put it in water it will just dissolve away anyways; your stomach/upper GI make short work of that. We aren't talking about methylated hormones here.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    A lot of ppl are experienced as to what supps do what to them IMO. Not to name names but I know quite few people who consider a lot more than vitamins/protein powder staples hehe

    When I run Ursobolic it'll most likely be along side a slew of other things... well not THAT much stuff. ...
    I had great results with my new multi-vitamins, put on 15lbs muscle. I stacked it with 1g Test Cyp, but I could definitely feel the vitamins working! You should try that stack with Ursobolic!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How do you figure a gelatin capsule is easier to process if you have less or more? It is just a protein around the active that is all and if you put it in water it will just dissolve away anyways; your stomach/upper GI make short work of that. We aren't talking about methylated hormones here.
    I know...didnt it sound like I was poking fun at him? This was bought up earlier in the thread.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Time to rock


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    please take that ursobolic off of that disgusting green container
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    please take that ursobolic off of that disgusting green container
    hahaha high five!
    Always willing to learn :D

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please take that ursobolic off of that disgusting green container
    Someone's not a fan of ASSault lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How do you figure a gelatin capsule is easier to process if you have less or more? It is just a protein around the active that is all and if you put it in water it will just dissolve away anyways; your stomach/upper GI make short work of that. We aren't talking about methylated hormones here.
    the liver has to take each cap and pull them open and empty the contents out. then it has to shove the unused capsule pieces up through the bile tract and secrete them back into the intestine to be excreted in the feces. this is very stressful to the liver, and the liver has been known to protest.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please take that ursobolic off of that disgusting green container
    Lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the liver has to take each cap and pull them open and empty the contents out. then it has to shove the unused capsule pieces up through the bile tract and secrete them back into the intestine to be excreted in the feces. this is very stressful to the liver, and the liver has been known to protest.
    Milk Thistle and fuggetabout it. Be dosing 1 bottle of Ursobolic daily before you know it, no problem.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Someone's not a fan of ASSault lol.
    If you want to buy a product because you are a nuthugger of famous ath-uh-leetes than fine, buy that stuff

    If you want to buy a product because the manufacturer cares about making the best product possible then there are many other options
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    If you want to buy a product because you are a nuthugger of famous ath-uh-leetes than fine, buy that stuff

    If you want to buy a product because the manufacturer cares about making the best product possible then there are many other options

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please take that ursobolic off of that disgusting green container
    LOL.. ok I wont even store them near each other : )

    Honestly I bought becuase I had asked around what pre-workout with low stims people thought were best. Its the first jug I have had.. Which do you reccomend ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    LOL.. ok I wont even store them near each other : )

    Honestly I bought becuase I had asked around what pre-workout with low stims people thought were best. Its the first jug I have had.. Which do you reccomend ?
    SuperSize looks promising, Maximize v2 worked great, and APS Mesomorph with creatine nitrate was great. Just my opinion though. Never tried Assult but I picture it mixing and tasting exactly like SuperPump, which I refuse to buy a tub of after trying, no matter how much hype is behind it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    LOL.. ok I wont even store them near each other : )

    Honestly I bought becuase I had asked around what pre-workout with low stims people thought were best. Its the first jug I have had.. Which do you reccomend ?
    I recommend this one but i dunno where you can get it in US. i get it direct from the guy that makes it. It is not cheap if you have to pay for it

    http://www.aminomatrix.co.uk/
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. I'm currently stacking OEP with ursobolic , to get the extra appetite suppression going, and I know when I ONLY use OEP I end up smaller/flat. So far that's not the case this time using OEP, waist size is down, but weight is still at 234. 21 days in so far.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I know...didnt it sound like I was poking fun at him? This was bought up earlier in the thread.
    On cycle right now, my sense of humor sucks, I guess I missed that!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the liver has to take each cap and pull them open and empty the contents out. then it has to shove the unused capsule pieces up through the bile tract and secrete them back into the intestine to be excreted in the feces. this is very stressful to the liver, and the liver has been known to protest.
    Damn liver needs to quit bitching and man up!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the liver has to take each cap and pull them open and empty the contents out. then it has to shove the unused capsule pieces up through the bile tract and secrete them back into the intestine to be excreted in the feces. this is very stressful to the liver, and the liver has been known to protest.
    Liver seems quite talented...wonder if mine can juggle...or at least play the piano...hmmmm...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  23. I have also noticed that my facial hair is growing quicker. Was that a benefit mentioned on the bottle?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I have also noticed that my facial hair is growing quicker. Was that benefit mentioned on the bottle?
    Maybe now I can grow that chin strap I've always wanted lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  25. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Maybe now I can grow that chin strap I've always wanted lol
    **** I already have to shave like every day... Imagine if my 5 oclock shadow came at 2....
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. Day 4, finally had a smoke burp, that was weird, noticing a slight decrease in hunger between meals, which is a good thing, overall feeling pretty good, nothing magical yet though. Sticking with 10/day.
    PHF Rep


  27. Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    Seriously dude? You're going to nit pick something like that? Go pick on the guys who bench with their back clean up off the pad or people jerking on standing curls. I go deep as **** on my leg press and stay planted without using my hands as backup for my knees. GTFO
    on many videos I have watched on proper bench form, the lower back is off the bench before you ever start. Maybe the videos are wrong, but were also done by record holding power lifters and their instructors. I agree with you on the curl thing though, see it all the time

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    Day 4, finally had a smoke burp, that was weird, noticing a slight decrease in hunger between meals, which is a good thing, overall feeling pretty good, nothing magical yet though. Sticking with 10/day.
    I haven't had one in a few days .

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    **** I already have to shave like every day... Imagine if my 5 oclock shadow came at 2....
    I have to shave twice on date days.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  30. Has anyone had a smoke fart yet ?

  31. What is smoke burp.....?

  32. Oh boy. He doesn't know.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    Oh boy. He doesn't know.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What is smoke burp.....?
    It would appear that when one ingests Ursobolic and happens to belch within 10 - 15 minutes of said ingestion then they belch a cloud of Ursobolic smoke. I've yet to experience this. I am holding out for the smoke fart
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  35. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    It would appear that when one ingests Ursobolic and happens to belch within 10 - 15 minutes of said ingestion then they belch a cloud of Ursobolic smoke. I've yet to experience this. I am holding out for the smoke fart
    That makes me want to try it even more.
    Lol@ smokefart haha

  36. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I am holding out for the smoke fart
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    It would appear that when one ingests Ursobolic and happens to belch within 10 - 15 minutes of said ingestion then they belch a cloud of Ursobolic smoke. I've yet to experience this. I am holding out for the smoke fart
    Smoke fart reps bro!

  38. Lmao smoke farts .. I've seen the smoke burps w anabolic pump...

    Anyway-

    Extremely interested in anything that can help lean me n build simultaneously.. Also im carb sensitive so any product to alleviate carb related weight gain is good.. I try to stay as lean as possible 9 months out of 12... Question:

    Can this be stacked with erase or triazole?? is one month worth it?

    I would do 8 weeks if erase or tz n add the ursobolic on my last 4 weeks...

    Thanks!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  39. I would bump the ursobolic up to 6 weeks, 4 weeks seems like a waste if it doesn't kick in till week 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    I would bump the ursobolic up to 6 weeks, 4 weeks seems like a waste if it doesn't kick in till week 2.
    Yea n it's cheap too so np.. It has anti estrogenic effects though.... Safe to run with erase or triazole? How about eBol? Reps? Thanks
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:59 PM
  4. Muscle pharm
    By blueacenut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 07:19 PM
  5. UG vs Pharm
    By trentime420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Log in
Log in