New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC ! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 13

New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !

Page 13 of 37 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    that just seems stupid. I started today with 10 caps/day, I just cant bring myself to do 18, plus I didnt order more yet, so Im running 10 day for a few weeks, I'll post here in a few days and let you know what I think.
    LOL that is probably extreme...everyone knows I'm all in on experimenting, but diminishing returns (not to mention common sense) come into play at some point.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    LOL that is probably extreme...everyone knows I'm all in on experimenting, but diminishing returns (not to mention common sense) come into play at some point.
    diminishing returns, now theres a term more people need to ****in learn the definition of, way too much of the more is better crowd online lately for my tastes, I see people recommending a gram of test or more, if you're not a pro, and you need that much test to grow, there is something else wrong with that picture. lol, I will stick with my 10 caps a day and keep my fingers crossed.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry patrick Arnold if I somehow took the thread away from where it should be going.
    I will be running a ursobolic log in about four weeks. After my transaderm sponsored log.

A quick question on thoughts about using this while on a PH/DS like epi for recomp?
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry patrick Arnold if I somehow took the thread away from where it should be going.
    I will be running a ursobolic log in about four weeks. After my transaderm sponsored log.

A quick question on thoughts about using this while on a PH/DS like epi for recomp?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've read a few logs and so far it doesn't look like this product is doing anything amazing, especially for the price. Think I'll hold off on a purchase until I see the price go down or someone starts seeing amazing fat loss/muscle gain worthy of the price.
  6. New Member

Ursobolic (II) now with 50% ursolic acid coming soon to a thread near you.
  7. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

i see no reason why it would be inappropriate to use like that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    I agree, there is going to be a point where more isn't going to do anything, there will be a saturation point. I am having great results thus far. I haven't eaten this much food since I was much younger with no ill effects. I still have my abs. I wanted to bounce this off Patrick, I don't always log it in my log, I'll have to start, but I drink a lot of coffee and all my coffee has a lot of half and half, I know substances are dissolve more easily as temperatures go up. Also that ursolic acid dissolves in fat better than water. I usually was my Ursobolic down with coffee. I wonder it the hot half and half i.e. milkfat is helping with the absorption for me. This came to mind this morning as I belched 15 min after taking it and no smoke cloud like others report. This suggests to me that my dose is dissolving and not lying around as powder.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Mission1;3045469]Just increased ursobolic to 5 a day. Noticed wasn't as hungry. Had a great arm workout. I think 5 could be my sweet spot. I definitely feel my Anabeta kicking in hard with great pumps, veins , and strength increasing everyday. It's a win win for me. Loving it![/QUOTE]how does ursobolic compare to the "neuro stim" feeling you get from DHT compounds . Does it have enough "juice" to get you thru a tough workout on its own? or is it better to Be used as a PCT to give your liver a break from METH"S
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really can't answer only because I'm stacking Anabeta and ursobolic together. I would say at this point use it as part of your pct to see how much better you recover from your other cycles. Or give it a solo run when your body has returned back to its natural state.
  11. Advanced Member

due to the recent ARSENIC IN APPLE JUICE-SCARE --i was looking at the source of the ursolic acid [loquat] a chinese apple tree -and i guess they use arsenic as a pesticide over there--so if UA is basically loquat peel extract and its loaded with arsenic --that would not be good--just sayin
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    due to the recent ARSENIC IN APPLE JUICE-SCARE --i was looking at the source of the ursolic acid [loquat] a chinese apple tree -and i guess they use arsenic as a pesticide over there--so if UA is basically loquat peel extract and its loaded with arsenic --that would not be good--just sayin
    Although it states its from loquat i beleive PA said that it was not extracted from loquat but they didnt have time to change the labels.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've read a few logs and so far it doesn't look like this product is doing anything amazing, especially for the price. Think I'll hold off on a purchase until I see the price go down or someone starts seeing amazing fat loss/muscle gain worthy of the price.
    Its good to be skeptical, and sometimes its good to wait and see how things turn out before making up your mind, but are you really gonna focus that much on price as your reasoning, I give you more credit than that, I mean cmon, 3 bottles would cost you about 45 bucks and you could run 12/day for a month, I have no vested interest in it at all, so it doesnt matter to me if you try it or not, but over the past year, there have been alot of "new" things that cost the same or have been alot more expensive that people were diving into.

Im at 10/day, I'll let you know if I see anything amazing or not.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Although it states its from loquat i beleive PA said that it was not extracted from loquat but they didnt have time to change the labels.
    ----point being that its some kind of fruit tree that china uses arsenic for a pesticide--maybe the extract process somehow gets rid of arsenic?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

It was extracted from Rosemary

16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    ----point being that its some kind of fruit tree that china uses arsenic for a pesticide--maybe the extract process somehow gets rid of arsenic?
    I definitely see what your saying. Im pretty sure when PA test it, it checks for levels of metals and contaminates i beleive. I know PA said when he uses one of his machines it checks for this stuff.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I agree, there is going to be a point where more isn't going to do anything, there will be a saturation point. I am having great results thus far. I haven't eaten this much food since I was much younger with no ill effects. I still have my abs. I wanted to bounce this off Patrick, I don't always log it in my log, I'll have to start, but I drink a lot of coffee and all my coffee has a lot of half and half, I know substances are dissolve more easily as temperatures go up. Also that ursolic acid dissolves in fat better than water. I usually was my Ursobolic down with coffee. I wonder it the hot half and half i.e. milkfat is helping with the absorption for me..
    it probably is helping
  18. Featured Author

[QUOTE=skull;3046170]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just increased ursobolic to 5 a day. Noticed wasn't as hungry. Had a great arm workout. I think 5 could be my sweet spot. I definitely feel my Anabeta kicking in hard with great pumps, veins , and strength increasing everyday. It's a win win for me. Loving it![/QUOTE]how does ursobolic compare to the "neuro stim" feeling you get from DHT compounds . Does it have enough "juice" to get you thru a tough workout on its own? or is it better to Be used as a PCT to give your liver a break from METH"S

you wont get that feeling from the stuff
  19. Featured Author

rosemary
  20. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Im taking 1 or 2 servings of Ursoblic daily with Coffee and half and half as well, + 3 grams of fish oil.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  21. Advanced Member

Sorry if i missed this, whats the minimum amount of fat in a meal/snack that usobolic has to be taken with, and can it be divided into 2 daily doses or even 1?
  22. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Sorry if i missed this, whats the minimum amount of fat in a meal/snack that usobolic has to be taken with, and can it be divided into 2 daily doses or even 1?
    would like to see 3 g or more of fat and you probably should not split into less than 2 per day
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Time to rock

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Thumbs up Solo Observations- 1 week

I'm a week in and I'm taking between 9-12 a day, no other changes in diet, supps or workouts. What I've noticed is:
    Weight: down half a pound, but pants seem to be a little looser around the waist.
    Smoke burps: Oh yeah!!!!
    Hunger: Not as hungry
    Joints: Feeling a bit better. Anti-Inflammatory properties?
    Workouts: Better stamina without question.
    Sleep: Good
    Libido: No Change

I plan to run this for a total of 5 weeks. I've been popping 3 pills with each meal and before workouts with a small pre-work meal.
    Nothing negative to report.
  25. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    would like to see 3 g or more of fat and you probably should not split into less than 2 per day
    K thanks,
    wasnt sure if more fat was needed for absorption, i think 2 equal daily doses would be more convienient than 3 for me but if it had to be 3 doses then so be it, just wanted to check
  26. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I'm a week in and I'm taking between 9-12 a day, no other changes in diet, supps or workouts. What I've noticed is:
    Weight: down half a pound, but pants seem to be a little looser around the waist.
    Smoke burps: Oh yeah!!!!
    Hunger: Not as hungry
    Joints: Feeling a bit better. Anti-Inflammatory properties?
    Workouts: Better stamina without question.
    Sleep: Good
    Libido: No Change

I plan to run this for a total of 5 weeks. I've been popping 3 pills with each meal and before workouts with a small pre-work meal.
    Nothing negative to report.
    sounds promising, so you think you have gotten a little leaner despite your weight is more or less the same, and you think its help you with stamina/endurance in workouts, and improved sleep by longer or deeper sleep?
    keep us posted on effects
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

this could be a drop in water weight, or placebo. I haven't seen people respond in a week.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I kinda thought I would have some type of better response being I am stacking it with Anabeta .I definitely feel the Anabeta kicking because of great pump and strength increases I've bee having. I bumped up to 15 a day and I'm concerned. I think Pa was kinda
    strange
    about how he took it anyway. I'm a e pharm supporter but I kinda expected something by now. 17 days.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Anyone else thinking along the same lines??
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Ever since I went to 18 a day Ive been loving Ursobolic. Im running Anabeta/Titanium/DAA and almost at the end of this 4 week stack. Ive ran this stack before, without the titanium However, I added Ursobolic 2 weeks ago and didn't notice or feel any different the first week at 9 caps a day. I decided to go with 18 caps a day and noticed a leaning out effect after a few days.

Been eating everything in sight because of the Anabeta with no fat gain, which is crazy because I always get fat in the gut area unless I watch my macros closely. The scale hasn't changed but I'm definitely leaning out around my chest and waist. Loving this stuff so far.

Hope this helps. Maybe it's my stack, dunno, but I'm definitely contributing my recomp effects to the Ursobolic as I've ran DAA and Anabeta before.

Hope this helps.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    Ever since I went to 18 a day Ive been loving Ursobolic. Im running Anabeta/Titanium/DAA and almost at the end of this 4 week stack. Ive ran this stack before, without the titanium However, I added Ursobolic 2 weeks ago and didn't notice or feel any different the first week at 9 caps a day. I decided to go with 18 caps a day and noticed a leaning out effect after a few days.

Been eating everything in sight because of the Anabeta with no fat gain, which is crazy because I always get fat in the gut area unless I watch my macros closely. The scale hasn't changed but I'm definitely leaning out around my chest and waist. Loving this stuff so far.

Hope this helps. Maybe it's my stack, dunno, but I'm definitely contributing my recomp effects to the Ursobolic as I've ran DAA and Anabeta before.

Hope this helps.
    I'm still on the 9 caps but definitely eating more and staying lean around the middle. Funny thing I noticed today is that my limbs and chest seem to leaning out beyond just maintaining. I am still 204 haven't gained nor lost. Weight was not my issue I wanted to quit starving and still look good. I will post up pics this weekend, I refed Saturday and Sunday and gained nothing, usually when I carb up there is a 3 to four pound difference today ...Nada

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dcne02

Hope this helps.
    Maybe I'll bump to 18 in a few days . See how it goes.
  33. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I totally flip flopped...I was going to stick with 9 for 3 months but then I noticed how going to 12 only cut me out 3 days a bottle, lol With 4 more coming in (On my second) why not?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

Maybe I'll bump to 18 in a few days . See how it goes.
    Go for 18 for a week and see how it goes. If you don't notice a difference drop it back down.. Keep us posted.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Has anyone else noted accelerated hair growth? I am having to shave more often and trim my beard twice as much as usual. Wondering if it was just me

36. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Has anyone else noted accelerated hair growth? I am having to shave more often and trim my beard twice as much as usual. Wondering if it was just me
    hmmm....now that I think about it. Stop planting placebo's in my head, lol
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    hmmm....now that I think about it. Stop planting placebo's in my head, lol
    no seriously, Even the hair on my head is growing faster. I shave it every day so I am always aware of its state of stubble

38. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

no seriously, Even the hair on my head is growing faster. I shave it every day so I am always aware of its state of stubble
    I was and was not serious...Im confused. I swear this morning I looked at my face and said "already"?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I was and was not serious...Im confused. I swear this morning I looked at my face and said "already"?
    EXACTLY!!

40. Advanced Member

Observation,
    can everyone who is stacking ursobolic with other products surely identify what ursobolic is doing itself, i figure this can only be done if one has used the other products in the stack before and already know there effects, and also to not start other products at the same time as starting ursobolic, i think if other products are being stacked then they already need to be in the system in use and there effects established b4 putting in ursobolic. I guess this is my opinion when testing any new supplement thats never been used, i think the best way is to use and test the said supp on its own with no other supps bar vits and protein powders.
    Just my opinion
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone try e-pharm amp
    By witt51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:57 AM
  3. Welcome E-Pharm to AM