Joint Force Spray
- 08-03-2011, 03:23 AM
- 08-03-2011, 07:07 AM
- 08-03-2011, 07:31 AM
moisturise after the spray has dried?
I use it on my chest/sternum area, what do you use it for?
08-03-2011, 07:50 AM
08-04-2011, 08:02 PM
08-04-2011, 09:55 PM
08-06-2011, 12:43 AM
Joint force spray has helped to a extent. However after 8 weeks of application it feels like a burning sensation on application.
What do you mean by rotating the site of application?
08-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Ok. Rotating the site of application just means changing where you apply it too for a few days then going back to applying it directly. The lotion recommendation is also another good idea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DCbuilder in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 01:15 PM
- By Mission1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 07:04 PM
- By ozc in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:57 AM
- By subweevil in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:29 AM
- By MedicalCynic in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:52 AM