Coming Soon: New Clearshot - 8oz...25% more potent!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Coming Soon: New Clearshot - 8oz...25% more potent!

Pat has done it again! Clearshot Concentrate will soon be available in an 8oz bottle! What does this mean for you? Smaller servings to get the same results. He has found a way to concentrate it down even more to an 8oz bottle that is a 4x concentrate vs the 3x found in the 16oz bottles.

Celebrate!

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Pat has done it again! Clearshot Concentrate will soon be available in an 8oz bottle! What does this mean for you? Smaller servings to get the same results. He has found a way to concentrate it down even more to an 8oz bottle that is a 4x concentrate vs the 3x found in the 16oz bottles.

Celebrate!

the real story behind this is that we wanted to sell an 8oz bottle to entice people to try it since 8oz will be very cheap. However we could not find caps that held ten cc's like the 16ouncers. We did find 7.5 cc caps. So i scratched my head and suggested that we make it 25% stronger to compensate.

I am also contemplating introducing a new flavor. A lemon lime that i made a long time ago but ended up being sold on some other company for a short time. If it tastes good as a concentrate i will introduce that as well
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the real story behind this is that we wanted to sell an 8oz bottle to entice people to try it since 8oz will be very cheap. However we could not find caps that held ten cc's like the 16ouncers. We did find 7.5 cc caps. So i scratched my head and suggested that we make it 25% stronger to compensate.

I am also contemplating introducing a new flavor. A lemon lime that i made a long time ago but ended up being sold on some other company for a short time. If it tastes good as a concentrate i will introduce that as well
    Winning.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.15%

The lemon & lime flavour is really good.
    Antus Labs
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

A lot of the pre workouts on the market have proprietary blends on their stimulant blend.

I don't know anyone who has personally taken Clearshot or any of the EPharm range (the UK market doesn't tend to be as innovative).

For anyone who has taken multiple stimulants, could you please explain how would a serving of this or the original formula compare in terms of strength?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMP vs ClearShot
    By djl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:23 AM
  2. clearshot
    By Skircus7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:49 PM