E-pharm Mass and Strength - AnabolicMinds.com

E-pharm Mass and Strength

1. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.

E-pharm Mass and Strength

I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
    However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
    What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Well "reading the forum" would be a quick, efficient way of researching. Right now your stuck waiting for people to respond with a layout for you.

If your interested in what the company has to offer, http://store.anabolicminds.com/manufacturer/e-pharm/

TestForce2 is a great product, and requires no support, or PCT.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.

Thats great to hear. At the same time your stating the obvious. Im on the forum so Im obviously reading already, and yes using the search engine. This is kind of a one stop shop to hear from existing members. Hope you understand.

Appreciate the Testforce2 comment.

Keep it coming guys. This really helps speed things up.
    -Be easy
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    Basically what does this company have to offer?
    We have an industry-defining pre-workout called Clearshot Concentrate, a scientifically advanced natural test-booster called TestForce Two, and a ground-breaking topical joint spray called Joint Force.
    There's also some money to be saved by buying the great combo deals available on them if you click the link that lonewolf posted.

If it was a prohormone you were looking for, we have a "sister company" called Prototype Nutrition that sells a topical 11-ketotestosterone spray that imparts strength and muscle gains while promoting fat loss; something like TestForce Two would be an adequate PCT for it.
  5. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    We have an industry-defining pre-workout called Clearshot Concentrate, a scientifically advanced natural test-booster called TestForce Two, and a ground-breaking topical joint spray called Joint Force.
    There's also some money to be saved by buying the great combo deals available on them if you click the link that lonewolf posted.

If it was a prohormone you were looking for, we have a "sister company" called Prototype Nutrition that sells a topical 11-ketotestosterone spray that imparts strength and muscle gains while promoting fat loss; something like TestForce Two would be an adequate PCT for it.

thank you henry. what happened to all my other reps? did they just quit?
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thank you henry. what happened to all my other reps? did they just quit?
    I have no idea. Feel free to send me all their clearshot.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.

^^^ Lol

So has anyone run the joint supp with the 11 keto and Hdrol in the same stack?
    Just curious if that would amp the strength gains. (hopefully without any real added sides?)
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    ^^^ Lol

So has anyone run the joint supp with the 11 keto and Hdrol in the same stack?
    Just curious if that would amp the strength gains. (hopefully without any real added sides?)
    I don't know. Here's a log that's just starting of a guy running epi and following it up with the 11-spray before starting PCT. He'll be using the 7-spray in PCT too.
    Antus Labs
  9. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.

I don't know. Here's a log that's just starting of a guy running epi and following it up with the 11-spray before starting PCT. He'll be using the 7-spray in PCT too.
    Thanx for the heads up
  10. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have no idea. Feel free to send me all their clearshot.

i like the other dudes. its just that if i dont tell them to do anything they pretty much do nothing (beejis gets me articles so he gets a pass). you otoh take it upon yourself to be proactive. thats really good
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strength and Mass
    By To0l8er in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:16 PM
  2. Mass FX + Hyperdrol X2 or the muscle pharm products
    By hamptont21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 10:50 PM