anti estrogen anti prolactin
- 11-02-2010, 07:12 PM
- 11-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Questions need answers!!!
- 11-03-2010, 04:16 AM
Isn't increase in Est. good with increase in Test?
11-03-2010, 09:41 AM
11-03-2010, 10:27 AM
yes I don't want to drop E too low, but I want to be a bit harder when taking Testforce. Also I read somewhere that prolactin can be increased up to 152 percent by DAA products. from what I understand a anti estrogen will indirectly work as a anti-prolactin also.
11-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
11-03-2010, 11:03 PM
would 6 oxo extreme be good to run with test force 2, i got one bottle left
11-04-2010, 06:51 AM
11-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Anyway, I'm off to buy Testforce 2.
11-04-2010, 07:13 AM
11-04-2010, 08:50 AM
I read the articl and I did not like Formadrol at all
12-04-2010, 03:13 PM
An anti-prolactin would be nice, something take along with a tren product
Personally never took any tren products out of the fear of prolactin gyno
12-05-2010, 05:27 PM
trenbolone does not raise prolactin. estra-4,9-diene would not be expected to either
trenbolone will likely increase the production of aromatase enzyme however. And since it is suppressive you end up with a real problem once your cycle is over unless you get on some anti-estrogens right away
check out the next issue of MD for more explanation
12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By daniel35 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM
- By ace7863 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2012, 11:21 AM
- By nedski in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:28 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:54 PM
- By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:56 PM