E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM

  1. E-PHARM/ERGOPHARM


    Whats the deal? Is E-PHARM and ERGOPHARM the same company? I was on Nutraplanet ordering more testforce and I see E-pharm separate from Ergopharm.

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    No, they aren't.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. This may be a specific question for PA, but maybe one of his reps will know the answer. There is a website that has some GF Pro for sale that went out of date in May. Does anyone know if it would still be good?
    •   
       


  4. you are pushing it if the gf pro was dated for may, some say a few months, but for me, if it's outdated its already degraded (for the most part)
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  5. If it's sealed, I usually hear 3 to 6 months. Never get the same answer though.

  6. What about products like 6 OXO and the original 1-AD? I see them both for sale on ebay from time to time? The 1-AD had to go out of date three years ago.

  7. 1 ad was awesome

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DannyAbs View Post
    What about products like 6 OXO and the original 1-AD? I see them both for sale on ebay from time to time? The 1-AD had to go out of date three years ago.
    Some ppl will still buy it. If it was properly dry frozen, it could still have decent potency, however that is all left up to chance. You are also risking someone tossing tabs in a 1AD bottle.
    Don't fall for those.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  9. Cool - thanks for the info guys. The 1 AD was very tempting even at $100.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DannyAbs View Post
    Cool - thanks for the info guys. The 1 AD was very tempting even at $100.
    Stay away, it's potent but theres still good products out there that work just as well. If you could still get some topical 1t-tren from primordial, that would be a good one. They have different actives in them, but results are similar IMO. Again, not related products though
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  11. I wont buy any outdated protein....it is a food product.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    Whats the deal? Is E-PHARM and ERGOPHARM the same company? I was on Nutraplanet ordering more testforce and I see E-pharm separate from Ergopharm.
    there is no such company as ergopharm anymore. there should not be an ergopharm listed on nutraplanet at all
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Pat will we ever see a 1ad product ever again?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    Pat will we ever see a 1ad product ever again?

    not unless i leave america and relocateto a place with a more easy going regulatory environment
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Will we see anything like 1-AD ever again? (from you, of course)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Will we see anything like 1-AD ever again? (from you, of course)

    no.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  17. Ergopharm GF-Pro


    I've seen everywhere online that Ergopharm GF-Pro is/was one of the best Whey Proteins out there...

    For some reason I'm not able to find it anywhere... The Ergopharm website doesnt exist anymore.

    I've found an ErgoGenix and E-Pharm but none of them have any Whey Protein products.

    Is GF-Pro dead? is it there any equivalent for it?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by latinboy148 View Post
    I've seen everywhere online that Ergopharm GF-Pro is/was one of the best Whey Proteins out there...

    For some reason I'm not able to find it anywhere... The Ergopharm website doesnt exist anymore.

    I've found an ErgoGenix and E-Pharm but none of them have any Whey Protein products.

    Is GF-Pro dead? is it there any equivalent for it?

    GF pro was discontinued about 4 years ago or so. Ergopharm no longer exists but its founders now have Epharm.

    Ergogenix has nothing to do with the founders of Epharm. It is run by a canadian guy that doesnt lift weights

    unfortunately it is just too expensive to make a good whey protein these days, especially if your'e volume of sales is not huge

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    GF pro was discontinued about 4 years ago or so. Ergopharm no longer exists but its founders now have Epharm.

    Ergogenix has nothing to do with the founders of Epharm. It is run by a canadian guy that doesnt lift weights

    unfortunately it is just too expensive to make a good whey protein these days, especially if your'e volume of sales is not huge
    oh, what a pitty...

    Do you know any high quality whey protein product avaiable? with so many brands and crazy marketing I get all confused.

    Any product comparable to Ergopharm GF-Pro?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by latinboy148 View Post
    oh, what a pitty...

    Do you know any high quality whey protein product avaiable? with so many brands and crazy marketing I get all confused.

    Any product comparable to Ergopharm GF-Pro?
    i dunno if primaforce still makes theirs. it was similar to the gf pro, albeit slightly less quality



    lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Ergopharm 1-AD is now available!!!!!
    By Jerseyboy884 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:31 PM
  2. Ergopharm Amp
    By RexGrandis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 08:26 AM
  3. I-Pro by ergopharm
    By 400runner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 08:21 PM
  4. AMP ergopharm
    By Bigfishy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in