testoforce during cycle
- 08-12-2010, 06:36 PM
- 08-13-2010, 02:00 PM
I would think it would make pct that much easier. I read somewhere that when testosterone is RNA DNA specific you respond better. In other words you can grow better with higher dosages of your own test versus an other source.
- 08-13-2010, 09:16 PM
What about those of us on normal TRT would it have any benefit?
08-14-2010, 07:59 PM
08-16-2010, 04:55 PM
I no someone who used DAA for pct only and had very positive results
08-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Guys, all I'm going to say for now is running DAA along with some Activate Xtreme (or TestoPRO or Divanex) while on cycle is the next frontier. I would love to see bloodwork of this scenario (and I'm sure we will in the coming months).
08-21-2010, 03:31 PM
08-24-2010, 07:27 AM
the plan is to see if a more even level of test can be maintained throughout the period.Its purely experimental and like all supplements , if it dont get anything out of them , you dont buy them again So it will be an interesting 3 weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM