Pat I had a thought on this, since you're not exactly getting a huge number of applications: if you really want to put this stuff to the test, I have the perfect candidate for you.
My brother-in-law has been struggling with low test for a few years now. He just had bloodwork done about 10 days ago, and his test came back at 187 ng/dl (240ish-830ish reference scale). He now, for the first time, has clinically low testosterone. His previous blood test a few months back had him in the 200's, so this is the first time he's been below the scale. He has an appointment with an endocrinologist scheduled in the next few weeks, but he really, really wants to avoid TRT as he's only in his mid-thirties, and is really kind of desperate for something to work. Here's his info:
Application To Enter:
- As I said, he already has the pre- bloodwork, taken very recently, and he gets blood drawn all the time, so absolutely no problems there.
1. Age: 36
2. What Test Boosters Have You Used Previously? He's used Halodrol Liquigels by Gaspari, not the PH, but the herbal version. Had some mild success with that (small bump in test), but they aggravated his stomach pretty bad so he won't use them again. I think he tried one other test booster before, with little success, I can double-check.
3. Links To Past Logs. None. That's the rub - he is not a member here or anywhere, nor does he have time to log (very stressful job, clearly contributing to his condition), but I will log for him if he's selected. I have 2 logs here if that makes a difference.
4. Diet & Routine - he follows a general low-carb diet, prob < 100 g carbs during the week, more latitude on the weekends. Vety clean diet mostly, he doesn't like sweets/sugar, but he does like beer. Routine - he just finished a high-rep routine, I'm not sure what he's doing right now but I can find out.
5. Promise To Keep All Variables The Same (Same Diet & Routine Throughout) - I can make sure this happens.
6. Promise To Get PRE & POST Blood Work!
So - don't know if this set-up will work for you guys or not, but I think he is the perfect candidate here. If Testforce can get his test up, then, yeah, the product will be proven to be 100% legit.