Welcome Dynamic Formulas to AnabolicMinds!

swfx

swfx

Awards
Abe, our company was built on PHs, however we have since expanded to include a number of products including an extremely potent pre-workout called Formula-1, and a fat burner called Thermocore. We recently came out with a diuretic and a DHEA as well.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh I was just saying in general, I'm always interested in ph companies and have seen you guys around, just never tried any of the products of yet.

swfx

swfx

Awards
Yes sir. We pride ourselves on the highest quality raws and exactly what is on the label being in the capsule. Sounds silly but there are companies out there that sadly do not do this.

If you want to try the pre-workout or fat burner shoot me a PM with your address and I'll mail you some free samples (same goes for anyone)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. We pride ourselves on the highest quality raws and exactly what is on the label being in the capsule. Sounds silly but there are companies out there that sadly do not do this. If you want to try the pre-workout or fat burner shoot me a PM with your address and I'll mail you some free samples (same goes for anyone)
very generous. Welcome guys.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
Thank you for the warm welcome. We will do our best to be a good contribution to this forum.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So far you guys seem to have a good lineup. Can't wait to see what else pops up.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
Dynamic Formulas Seca Max Diuretic.png

Advanced Natural Diuretic

Dynamic Formulas Seca Max is the strongest, natural diuretic available without a prescription. Seca Max will help the body lose subcutaneous water quickly and safely with natural, effective ingredients.

With many prescription diuretics being banned by professional bodybuilding federations and athletic governing bodies, athletes are looking for a more natural and effective way to lose excess water. Seca Max has the precise blend of proven diuretic ingredients to give the body a ultra-dry, muscular and vascular appearance. Vitamins, minerals and electrolytes have been infused in this formula to help maintain optimal levels during dieting and water loss.

Supplement Facts
Serving size- 3 capsule
Servings per container 20

Amount Per Serving %DV
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 60mg 50%
Biotin (Vitamin H) 0.3mg 50%
d-Calcium Pantothenate 10mg 50%
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg 50%
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2mg 50%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7mg 50%
Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) 1.5mg 50%
Vitamin A Palmitate 5000 IU 50%
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 6mcg 50%
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400IU 50%
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) 30IU 50%
Phytonadione (Vitamin K1) 80mcg 50%

Proprietary Blend 2.3g
Dandelion Root Extract, L-Taurine, Horsetail Extract 7%, Uva Ursi, Couchgrass Rhizhome, Cornsilk, Guarana, Green Tea Extract, Juniper Berry 4:1, Electrolyte Blend

**Daily Value (DV) Not Established

Other Ingredients-
Gelatin (capsule) Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Red #3, Yellow #6

Directions Of Use- Take 3 capsules with 16oz of water twice a day- once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use product for more than 10 consecutive days at a time.

Diuretic supplements are a good option for people trying to lose weight quickly. While weight loss supplements can take up to 4 weeks to see results, diuretic supplements can help you achieve that hard, defined look quickly by helping the body remove extra, subcutaneous water. Seca Max use should be limited to 10 consecutive days. Seca Max can be combined with ThermoCore to maximize fat loss and water loss simultaneously.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^looks good :) also anyone looking for any of dynamic formulas products we have them available at strong supplement shop. Check them out.