Activate Xtreme (new formula)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just received a bottle and disappointed to see the change. Not saying the new formula won't deliver but the old version worked great and with bloodwork to back it up.

Is there blood work for this new version ?

Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) (root) (Divanil®), Velvet Bean Extract (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) (LevoTest®), Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola Rosea) (root), Pedalium Extract (Pedalium Murex) (fruit), Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia) (root)

ckallday

Awards
I just received a shipment of 2 bottles and noticed the formula changed?...any rep able to talk good about the new formula or anybody have experience with it?....I was expecting the old formula and not sure I want to start this new one

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am not getting near the results as the original. I wish it didn't change.

ckallday

Awards
how long have you been running the new formula...haha..I might return/exchange it...I have a bottle of triazole ready to go too

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks ...the original kicked in with days...other may respond better to the new formula but not i.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sad if this on doesn't live up to the OG. Maybe it needs more time to fully kick in?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to what DS reply would be to the comments on thread. I was thinking about purchasing this but I think I will hold off for some more reviews.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I stopped my run of this new formula as I was not getting any results. Not bashing...just passing on my experience. I can recall the original formula giving me "messy dreams" on day 1. I will miss it thats for sure.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't know just did a search on the owner of Driven Sports Matt Cahill and he has a long history of putting unknown or even lethal ingredients in his products. He killed a girl by putting DNP in weight loss pills that he sold over the internet. One fact I didn't know until today was that Matt Cahill actually brought Superdrol to the market. Also he's a felon with an ongoing list of federal cases pending against him. The formula probably changed to appease to the government but for all you know there could just be sugar in the new pills. This guy does not like being honest with his ingredient profiles. Used to like his old DS lean xtreme but thats probably because there were low dosed steroids in it or something. I still have a bottle of the OG lean xtreme. I might send it to PA to test it because honestly I don't think i'm going to use it. I just want to know what I was actually ingesting. I used Activate Xtreme and Triazole a lot. The first time I took OG Activate Xtreme my testicles started to twtch within 10 minutes of taking it and I instantly felt a sensation in my nipples. The Triazole made it go away. I don't know of any legal supplement that gives effects that quickly which makes me think there was probably something illegal in those pills too.

interrupt

Awards
Been using Activate for years. This new stuff doesn't compare to the original at all. The first time I used it was back in 2005. I was stuck at 200lbs and was using all the staples: tons of good food, creatine, whey, bcaa, etc. After using 1 bottle of Activate Extreme (a months worth) I gained 10lbs and retain every bit of that weight for years. The only other supplement that gave me results like that (other then PHs) was Creatine. After they changed the formula, it hasn't been the same since.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Been taking AX for a week, noticed nothing.

However trialoze after 1 day, and libido has shot up to the extreme.

Shame both of them seem to have wrecked my sleep

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Been taking AX for a week, noticed nothing.

However trialoze after 1 day, and libido has shot up to the extreme.

Shame both of them seem to have wrecked my sleep
Same for me, Activate Xtreme wreaked havoc on my sleep. The mucuna pruriens was in my case the one to blame as it elevates dopamine = I felt wired up and could no calm my mind down.
As for the Triazole I also got a good libido boost and recovery and for me it did not impact my sleep in a negative way so this is a keeper.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Same for me, Activate Xtreme wreaked havoc on my sleep. The mucuna pruriens was in my case the one to blame as it elevates dopamine = I felt wired up and could no calm my mind down.
As for the Triazole I also got a good libido boost and recovery and for me it did not impact my sleep in a negative way so this is a keeper.
Ahhhh, this could be why.

Is mucuna pruiens LDopa? Ive taken it in growth factor xt before and it didnt seem to rape my sleep that badly. Do you just stay away with anything with LDOPA in?

Ill see if my sleep improves tonight and thursday without taking triazole, and try triazole again on friday to see if my sleep is okay, as the effects were very prominent very quickly

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ahhhh, this could be why.

Is mucuna pruiens LDopa? Ive taken it in growth factor xt before and it didnt seem to rape my sleep that badly. Do you just stay away with anything with LDOPA in?

Ill see if my sleep improves tonight and thursday without taking triazole, and try triazole again on friday to see if my sleep is okay, as the effects were very prominent very quickly
Mucuna pruriens = L-dopa and that in turn raise dopamine.
And yes I stay away from mucuna pruriens as it will impact my sleep in a bad way and that in turn will negatively impact my recovery.
Taken with 5-htp maybe is a way around it as 5-htp raise serotonin but experimenting with the two is very sensitive and as for me I just stay away from them.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Mucuna pruriens = L-dopa and that in turn raise dopamine.
And yes I stay away from mucuna pruriens as it will impact my sleep in a bad way and that in turn will negatively impact my recovery.
Taken with 5-htp maybe is a way around it as 5-htp raise serotonin but experimenting with the two is very sensitive and as for me I just stay away from them.
This sucks! I Just bought another bottle of Growth Factor XT, looks like ill stay away though and sell it on.

I also found activate extreme did NOTHING for me, gym or libido wise, think the new formula is absolutely terrible

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
This sucks! I Just bought another bottle of Growth Factor XT, looks like ill stay away though and sell it on.

I also found activate extreme did NOTHING for me, gym or libido wise, think the new formula is absolutely terrible
Yea it sucks, but health comes first and money is just money.
In a few days you be fine and on track with training and recovery :)
The Anabeta Elite v2 and Erase pro v2 was a great combo for me not impacting sleep and great recovery.
The Triazole and Lean Xtreme combo also did a good work for me.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yea it sucks, but health comes first and money is just money. In a few days you be fine and on track with training and recovery :) The Anabeta Elite v2 and Erase pro v2 was a great combo for me not impacting sleep and great recovery. The Triazole and Lean Xtreme combo also did a good work for me.
I'm currently taking ABE/xgels anyway , awesome combo.

Hopefully the poor sleep was from activate extreme and I can get back on triazole, effects were crazy apparent after a day

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I'm currently taking ABE/xgels anyway , awesome combo.

Hopefully the poor sleep was from activate extreme and I can get back on triazole, effects were crazy apparent after a day
I heard that the combination of ABE and Activate Xtreme is a bad one.
ABE actually slows down dopamine breakdown, combining this with Active Xtreme that raise dopamine as well... u ger the idé :) If BCAA is introduced as well containing high levels of leucine that in turn could lower tryptophan that is a precursor to seratonine u got very high dopamine and very low seratonine = Bad :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I heard that the combination of ABE and Activate Xtreme is a bad one.
ABE actually slows down dopamine breakdown, combining this with Active Xtreme that raise dopamine as well... u ger the idé :) If BCAA is introduced as well containing high levels of leucine that in turn could lower tryptophan that is a precursor to seratonine u got very high dopamine and very low seratonine = Bad :)
Are you saying BCAAs with high leucine are bad to take? I currently take AMINO IV intra workout, at about 6pm, which is very high in leucine, are you saying this should be avoided?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Are you saying BCAAs with high leucine are bad to take? I currently take AMINO IV intra workout, at about 6pm, which is very high in leucine, are you saying this should be avoided?
Some people could react bad on this yes but in your case it's most likely the combination of the supplyments.
I'm very senestive to high dopamine levels, maybe I'm naturally low on seratonine? Who knows.

The combination of ABE, Erase Pro and Amino IV was one of the best stacks I had pleasure of running even though I'm senestive to shifting levels in dopamine and seratonine.

Active Xtreme I reacted bad on solo.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Some people could react bad on this yes but in your case it's most likely the combination of the supplyments.
I'm very senestive to high dopamine levels, maybe I'm naturally low on seratonine? Who knows.

The combination of ABE, Erase Pro and Amino IV was one of the best stacks I had pleasure of running even though I'm senestive to shifting levels in dopamine and seratonine.

Active Xtreme I reacted bad on solo.
Would taking BCAAs at 6pm impact my sleep at 11pm? They do seem to aid my recovery a lot and stop my doms being awful, especially as I'm on ARA

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Would taking BCAAs at 6pm impact my sleep at 11pm? They do seem to aid my recovery a lot and stop my doms being awful, especially as I'm on ARA
As long u feeling good I see no harm in dosing BCAA at 6pm.
As for my self I dose an EAA drink that contains some tryptophan at evening.
The AMINO IV is an EAA drink that also high in BCAA so you are getting the full spectrum of amino acids from this one.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
As long u feeling good I see no harm in dosing BCAA at 6pm.
As for my self I dose an EAA drink that contains some tryptophan at evening.
The AMINO IV is an EAA drink that also high in BCAA so you are getting the full spectrum of amino acids from this one.
so its all good to take? wont effect my sleep?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
so its all good to take? wont effect my sleep?
Only you can answer that, some people are getting a pwo like effect on leucine and some don't.
Are you sleeping good then it's ok.

A tip is don't change to much to fast for then you won't know what worked and what did not. Remove the Activate Xtreme and wait a few days to see if sleep is improved then take it from there.