Activate Xtreme (new formula) - AnabolicMinds.com

Activate Xtreme (new formula)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Activate Xtreme (new formula)

Just received a bottle and disappointed to see the change. Not saying the new formula won't deliver but the old version worked great and with bloodwork to back it up.

Is there blood work for this new version ?

Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) (root) (DivanilŪ), Velvet Bean Extract (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) (LevoTestŪ), Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola Rosea) (root), Pedalium Extract (Pedalium Murex) (fruit), Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia) (root)

2. New Member

I just received a shipment of 2 bottles and noticed the formula changed?...any rep able to talk good about the new formula or anybody have experience with it?....I was expecting the old formula and not sure I want to start this new one
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am not getting near the results as the original. I wish it didn't change.
    •   

4. New Member

how long have you been running the new formula...haha..I might return/exchange it...I have a bottle of triazole ready to go too
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

2 weeks ...the original kicked in with days...other may respond better to the new formula but not i.
  6. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sad if this on doesn't live up to the OG. Maybe it needs more time to fully kick in?
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  7. New Member

I'm curious as to what DS reply would be to the comments on thread. I was thinking about purchasing this but I think I will hold off for some more reviews.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I stopped my run of this new formula as I was not getting any results. Not bashing...just passing on my experience. I can recall the original formula giving me "messy dreams" on day 1. I will miss it thats for sure.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know just did a search on the owner of Driven Sports Matt Cahill and he has a long history of putting unknown or even lethal ingredients in his products. He killed a girl by putting DNP in weight loss pills that he sold over the internet. One fact I didn't know until today was that Matt Cahill actually brought Superdrol to the market. Also he's a felon with an ongoing list of federal cases pending against him. The formula probably changed to appease to the government but for all you know there could just be sugar in the new pills. This guy does not like being honest with his ingredient profiles. Used to like his old DS lean xtreme but thats probably because there were low dosed steroids in it or something. I still have a bottle of the OG lean xtreme. I might send it to PA to test it because honestly I don't think i'm going to use it. I just want to know what I was actually ingesting. I used Activate Xtreme and Triazole a lot. The first time I took OG Activate Xtreme my testicles started to twtch within 10 minutes of taking it and I instantly felt a sensation in my nipples. The Triazole made it go away. I don't know of any legal supplement that gives effects that quickly which makes me think there was probably something illegal in those pills too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reduce XT, Activate Xtreme, New OEP
    By 1 More Repp in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2013, 09:59 PM
  2. NEW Activate Xtreme Formula Introductory Sale
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:02 AM
  3. Labrada Super Charge Xtreme New Formula
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements