Low Testosterone

Penguin89

Awards
Hi guys

I'm 23 years old and I think I'm suffering from low testosterone levels. My symptoms include:

Low sex drive
Erectile dysfunction
Irritability
Lethargy
Mood swings
Acne breakouts
Poor memory/concentration

I took 2 products called Manimal and Triazole for 6 weeks and I can honestly say I've never felt so good in years. All of the above (with exception of some acne still) just disappeared. It confirmed my suspicion of low testosterone levels.

Ive looked into testosterone replacement therapy but the side effects are scary and not ideal for a man of my age. I'm looking for an alternative method to boost my testosterone levels- permanently. Now I don't mind if I have to take a pill for the rest of my life but I just don't want the full blown TRT treatment. I'm looking for a long term natural product which will do a similar job to the prescription TRT products without shutting down my natural supply.

My question is: Can I take Triazole for a long period of time? 6-12 months? Is there anything like this available on prescription?

I've heard of something called Clomid too which is prescription based but is all natural in boosting testosterone levels. Has anyone used this? Will it do a similar job as triazole?

I apologise if I'm off topic or posting in the wrong place, but any info is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Penguin