LX 2.0 v2
- 01-17-2013, 11:38 PM
- 02-18-2013, 12:51 AM
- 02-18-2013, 05:30 PM
I prefer the 7-oh version anyday of the week.
02-19-2013, 11:54 PM
02-20-2013, 11:49 PM
03-19-2013, 11:32 PM
So is this new formula the one that is in stock at Nutra? Or is that the one that is for now in testing mode only?
I am placing an order this weekend and would really appreciate a response guys!
03-21-2013, 02:46 PM
05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
From my understanding the new one is gonna stay for now and after telling myself to give it another go I'm experiencing none of the issues I had before hand and I have to say I've been on it for 3 weeks and I don't see getting off it anytime soon ( just keep water intake high, I up to a gallon of water a day ) Yes I know I stuck my foot in my mouth with the previous post.
Some things I noticed. ( btw I generally dose 2 caps a day, 1 first thing and 1 pre w/o )
- excessive sweating at times.
- better sense of well being, even after heavy gym lifts.
- reduced DOMS ( does a very good job )
- pumps/muscle fullness even at low glycogen or depletion, this has to be from the salvia most likely *maybe the coleus as well*
- very minimal sore joints but sometimes stiffness in the knees...this is noticeable when my water intake is low.
- libido is a little higher at times but I never have any real issues with this.
- I look leaner but not skinnier, I've added 10lbs to my deadlifts, squats 15 and added two reps to both, bench went up 10lbs.
- reduced appetite but at times ravenous after post w/o
- slight blood sugar regulation/reduce cravings ( hard to explain but I didn't crave sweets or junk food )
started doing more arm work and already added 5lbs to that ( i've avoided arm work due to slight injuries but not experiencing any aggravation whatsoever) Conclusion : that might not be alot but that's says something about this product considering that I'm indeed doing a recomp. My face is leaner also.
The only side effects I notice is cramping at times if your water intake is low...some dryness once in awhile in the face and in the joints like I mentioned before but not nearly as bad as before. Just keep your water intake high and you'll be good to go.
Also wondering if the addition of the salvia, specifically the 15-hydramax has any therapeutic effects, notice some slight pain relief at times...could just be all in my head.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2003, 01:18 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2003, 11:28 PM
- By NPursuit in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2003, 05:10 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2003, 12:15 AM
- By wardog in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2003, 01:56 PM