activate xtreme, triazole question!

  1. Registered User
    thr33x's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    303
    Answers
    0

    activate xtreme, triazole question!


    I ran out and my new bottles are the way but i havent taken either pill for about a week were the first bottles a waist since im having like a week off in between bottles?

  2. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    wait another week and then resume... = profit? was it not one of the best 4 weeks of your life?? then no of course not, you havnt wasted a thing.
  3. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Can I take triazole on TRT androderm patch ?

    What about activate to free up the new test I'm getting.. My free test was 28 at last BW.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    I've been on TRT for 2 months and am taking 3 caps of Triazole per day to combat potential excessive aromatization. I get my latest BW results next week so i'll have a better idea then of what my E2 levels are. I'm on 200mg per week of test enanthate btw.
  5. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    I've been on TRT for 2 months and am taking 3 caps of Triazole per day to combat potential excessive aromatization. I get my latest BW results next week so i'll have a better idea then of what my E2 levels are. I'm on 200mg per week of test enanthate btw.
    Cool please post results!

    My 2mg patch boosted me from 288 to 679 in 2 weeks! And free test is now mid normal range ii feel like a champ
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Cool please post results!

    My 2mg patch boosted me from 288 to 679 in 2 weeks! And free test is now mid normal range ii feel like a champ
    Great, glad to hear you're having success with it. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I started my TRT about a month b4 i turned 43; my total test was around 225
  7. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo

    Great, glad to hear you're having success with it. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I started my TRT about a month b4 i turned 43; my total test was around 225
    Turned 24 in sept.. lol

    It was caused by an endocrine shutdown at age 17-18 due to anorexia
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Turned 24 in sept.. lol

    It was caused by an endocrine shutdown at age 17-18 due to anorexia
    Really? That's crazy bro....but again, glad the TRT is treating you well. I will definitely post my bw results after i see my doc next Friday. Btw he's gonna prescribe an AI, Arimidex i think, if the Triazole isn't enough to control my E2 levels.
  9. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo

    Really? That's crazy bro....but again, glad the TRT is treating you well. I will definitely post my bw results after i see my doc next Friday. Btw he's gonna prescribe an AI, Arimidex i think, if the Triazole isn't enough to control my E2 levels.
    Gotcha. Did u ever try anything else OTC to control it?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Gotcha. Did u ever try anything else OTC to control it?
    You mean besides Triazole?
  11. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo

    You mean besides Triazole?
    Yea
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Gotcha. Did u ever try anything else OTC to control it?
    No, just Triazole so far....i have Erase and a bottle of original Reversitol I may try next....that is, unless my doc gives me a script for Arimidex next week.
  13. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    No, just Triazole so far....i have Erase and a bottle of original Reversitol I may try next....that is, unless my doc gives me a script for Arimidex next week.
    Yea I am an erase guy but I've always been curious about tzole which is y I'm curious to see you bloods results
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Activate Xtreme+ Triazole q's (nolva)
    By jeremyusmc29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
  2. anavar &activate xtreme & triazole
    By christoph2011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:34 PM
  3. activate xtreme + triazole for PCT
    By paulykim01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:02 AM
  4. Activate Xtreme + Triazole after PCT??
    By bashman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:51 AM
  5. Activate Xtreme - Dosing, Questions, Etc.
    By MonStar1120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in