CRAZE AS A FATBURNER

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

Question CRAZE AS A FATBURNER

Hi there, i'm on a cutting phase(currently at 8% and have to go to a contest level like 4-5 %). I've just finished an OXY elite pro cycle but didn't like the 1,3 dim feeling. Now i was wondering if it is effective to take CRAZE in replacement of a fat burner. The main doubt is if it has any hunger suppression ability. In shorts :
    -Has it any ability to suppress appetite?
    -Can it replace effectively a fat burner?
    -Can it be stacked with ALPHA-T2 from PES?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

It is not designed as a fat burner. I haven't used Craze yet, but I don't know why you wouldn't go with something like EC stack for fat burning and Craze for pre workout. EC stack is cheap and nothing else really compares to it in terms of effectiveness.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WHEY88
    Hi there, i'm on a cutting phase(currently at 8% and have to go to a contest level like 4-5 %). I've just finished an OXY elite pro cycle but didn't like the 1,3 dim feeling. Now i was wondering if it is effective to take CRAZE in replacement of a fat burner. The main doubt is if it has any hunger suppression ability. In shorts :
    -Has it any ability to suppress appetite?
    -Can it replace effectively a fat burner?
    -Can it be stacked with ALPHA-T2 from PES?
    It's a pre workout supplement. It's main purpose is to provide energy and focus for your workout. I have seen a few people report some appetite suppression but I don't believe that is an intended result from Craze. For me personally it does nothing to kill my appetite. I know DS has a non stimulant based product Lean Xtreme which may be be a good option for your goals. Someone from DS will probably chime in with a better answer.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It is not designed as a fat burner. I haven't used Craze yet, but I don't know why you wouldn't go with something like EC stack for fat burning and Craze for pre workout. EC stack is cheap and nothing else really compares to it in terms of effectiveness.
    What i need in my stack is a product that:
    - helps me to stay on my strict diet (hunger suppression)
    - gives me a clean focus and energy during the day (i'm also a student and need it to study lots of hours during the day)
    - has fat burning abilities

EC stack is not legal in my country and i think there are safer products to choose. I know that CRAZE is a pre-wo but seeing its formula i thought it could replace a thermo if added to a product as ALPHA-T2.
    I'll wait a reply from someone from DS to have more detailed infos
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It's a pre workout supplement. It's main purpose is to provide energy and focus for your workout. I have seen a few people report some appetite suppression but I don't believe that is an intended result from Craze. For me personally it does nothing to kill my appetite. I know DS has a non stimulant based product Lean Xtreme which may be be a good option for your goals. Someone from DS will probably chime in with a better answer.
    I'm currently taking LEAN XTREME and this is helping with his anticatabolic effect.
    So you say you has no appetite suppression from it (it contains PEA so i thought it had this ability)...can you describe the kind of feeling you're experiencing while taking CRAZE?
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WHEY88 View Post
    What i need in my stack is a product that:
    - helps me to stay on my strict diet (hunger suppression)
    - gives me a clean focus and energy during the day (i'm also a student and need it to study lots of hours during the day)
    - has fat burning abilities

EC stack is not legal in my country and i think there are safer products to choose. I know that CRAZE is a pre-wo but seeing its formula i thought it could replace a thermo if added to a product as ALPHA-T2.
    I'll wait a reply from someone from DS to have more detailed infos
    The legality is an issue, but the safety I would disagree on. EC stack has been used and studied by exponential amounts more than something like Alpha T2. Not to say that it (Alpha T2 or others) isn't safe because I would have no concerns taking it, but EC has been used and studied much more than any "fat burner" you can buy from a supplement company.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WHEY88
    I'm currently taking LEAN XTREME and this is helping with his anticatabolic effect.
    So you say you has no appetite suppression from it (it contains PEA so i thought it had this ability)...can you describe the kind of feeling you're experiencing while taking CRAZE?
    For me there is no appetite suppression. The main benefits I get from Craze are clean energy, strong focus, and slight mood elevation. I find it much different than the 1,3 dimeth type if energy. I've been having great workouts and it's definitely my favorite pre workout product to date. I actually consider it one of the most effective supplements I've ever used. Results can be individual as with all supplements.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DS is working on a new fatburner, with some components of Craze being used as the base of the formulation.
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    DS is working on a new fatburner, with some components of Craze being used as the base of the formulation.
    Yum yum
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

I've been getting some appetite suppression with Craze. Nothing too crazy but it's definitely killing the urge to eat everything in sight like I usually do. Everyone is different so you never know but it is everything it's cracked up to be. It's definitely worth trying.
  11. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Craze can definately lower appetite to some degree. Some people report very strong suppression, others only marginal.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. what fatburner to get?
    By jack98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:59 AM
  2. Fatburner in PCT?
    By Grunt76 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 01:31 AM