The Best Way to Stack New Activate Extreme with Triazole

  1. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3566
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%

    The Best Way to Stack New Activate Extreme with Triazole


    Hello,

    I want to try New Activate Extreme (NAE). What can I expect from the product in terms of strength, libido, alpha male feeling and test boost? Also, it seems like you guys recommend stacking it with Triazole. What is the best way to stack the two? Should I start taking them together from the beginning, or should I take NAE first and then (perhaps four weeks later), add Triazole? My goals are more strength increase, libido boost (who does not want that, right?) and that awesome alpha make feeling.

    I am almost 40, by the way. I have taken DAA, Erase and ISA-TEST GF in the past and had good results. However, Erase, when taken with DAA, seemed to decrease libido. I have also just finished a bottle of EndoSurge and was disappointed with the results. I do not think I've gotten anything out of it, so although I bought two bottles, I do not want to run another bottle of it, which brings me to the last question: Do I need to take four weeks off before trying NAE, or can I start taking NAE within a few days?

    P.S. Craze is awesome! It is my new favorite pre-workout product.

    Thanks.

  2. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3566
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%

    I just realized that EndoSurge and New Activate Extreme share the same main ingredient (Stinging Nettle Root Extract). As I have already mentioned, I have just finished a bottle of EndoSurge and I do not think it did anything for me. I am not sure if it makes sense to try another product that contain the same main ingredient. What do you guys think?
  3. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8381
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Hello,

    I want to try New Activate Extreme (NAE). What can I expect from the product in terms of strength, libido, alpha male feeling and test boost? Also, it seems like you guys recommend stacking it with Triazole. What is the best way to stack the two? Should I start taking them together from the beginning, or should I take NAE first and then (perhaps four weeks later), add Triazole? My goals are more strength increase, libido boost (who does not want that, right?) and that awesome alpha make feeling.

    I am almost 40, by the way. I have taken DAA, Erase and ISA-TEST GF in the past and had good results. However, Erase, when taken with DAA, seemed to decrease libido. I have also just finished a bottle of EndoSurge and was disappointed with the results. I do not think I've gotten anything out of it, so although I bought two bottles, I do not want to run another bottle of it, which brings me to the last question: Do I need to take four weeks off before trying NAE, or can I start taking NAE within a few days?

    P.S. Craze is awesome! It is my new favorite pre-workout product.

    Thanks.
    Take a few weeks break.

    I just posted these, but they're applicable again. there are two options available for stacking. If you want a...

    4-8 week stack: http://www.getds.com/20111216347/Blo...-driven-sports

    or a...

    6-12 week stack: http://www.getds.com/20111216349/Blo...-driven-sports
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,802
    Rep Power
    2262090
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Can hghup be used with activate extreme since they both have l dopa? Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8381
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can hghup be used with activate extreme since they both have l dopa? Thanks
    I wouldn't.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  6. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,802
    Rep Power
    2262090
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

    I wouldn't.
    Ok. I'm getting mixed opinions, could you elaborate a tiny bit? Thank you..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8381
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok. I'm getting mixed opinions, could you elaborate a tiny bit? Thank you..
    When it comes to l-dopa more is rarely better so I'd avoid using them together for that sole reason.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Activate Extreme vs. Triazole
    By Sommy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:15 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 12:48 AM
  3. Activate extreme and triazole stack help
    By Sommy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:49 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in