Craze Review

1. Cutting Sucks!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%

Craze Review

I picked up some Craze last week after a ran out of my other pwo supp. I was just thinking it would be just another preworkout just like the rest. I normally use 3 scoops of all the others that I've tried (Jacked, Nitro NCG, NO explode, Neurocore, muscle marinade, flashover, etc) so I went ahead and used 3 scoops for my first dose. I'm a strongman/powerlifting competitor so I won't give any review of the "pump." I have to say that I was blown away by the effects of this stuff. I've been carb backloading and a little low on energy lately. It took around 30 minutes for it to "kick in." I ended up setting 2 nice PRs after recently losing 10 pounds. The energy and focus was unbelievable. I will have to give Craze a 10/10. Best preworkout I have ever tried. The only problem that I had was that I couldn't sleep that night. That was completely my fault for taking 3 scoops and taking it around 5:00. I ended up staying awake until 3:00am and had to get up at 5:45. Next workout, I took 2 scoops and had the same good effects, but I was able to sleep. I never really take the time do to reviews, but I felt this to be necessary.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

Kind of the going trend with craze right now. DS hit a homerun with this one. Only negative for me is the taste, but everything else about it I like.
  3. Cutting Sucks!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%

I actually think it tastes pretty decent for a preworkout. There are some pretty bad ones out there. Neurocore had to be the worst so far. Tastes like poision, but I still used it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    Kind of the going trend with craze right now. DS hit a homerun with this one. Only negative for me is the taste, but everything else about it I like.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

no nausea or racing heart during your heavy training? i found it to give nausea when i pushed too hard. also makes me less agressive about pushing heavy weights.
    i am interested in hearing your perspective since you train heavy and i train heavier than ost people using the product i assume. (3-5 reps mostly rather than 8-12).
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

3 scoops?! Holy balls! I thought I was doing something with 2 scoops haha. But yes. This stuff is great. I don't mind the flavor either. It's reminscent of those chewable grape aspirin.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Craze made me not want to work out. I felt like I was on something. Not the kind of feeling you want when you go to the gym.
  7. Cutting Sucks!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%

No nausea at all. I've some some heavy singles and triples up to a max on deads with no nausea. I also have some some prowler sprints with no nausea and it usually makes me feel pretty bad. As far as the racing heart, I didn't notice it during training. My heart rate did stay elevated for quite a while after training that first night.

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    no nausea or racing heart during your heavy training? i found it to give nausea when i pushed too hard. also makes me less agressive about pushing heavy weights.
    i am interested in hearing your perspective since you train heavy and i train heavier than ost people using the product i assume. (3-5 reps mostly rather than 8-12).
    I'm around 245 and have built up quite a tolerance to stims so I didn't mess around with the dose....but I learned my lesson. I think it tastes pretty similar to the old dymatap (spelling?) cough syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    3 scoops?! Holy balls! I thought I was doing something with 2 scoops haha. But yes. This stuff is great. I don't mind the flavor either. It's reminscent of those chewable grape aspirin.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

hahaha nice bro same thing happened to me ive only been taking about a scoop in and a half due to the time i workout (around 8:30 pm) and usually im done around 10 pm and cant sleep till like 2 am lol.. i have to take it wisely:P (usually i workout,shower then straight to sleep) but lately i lay in bed just staring at the ceiling like WTF i feel so tired but my mind is still racing lol
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

oh and i take it at about 7:45.. only thing ive noticed is sometimes il get a little like out of breath halfway through the workout but i just figured that was because it was intense.. not from the actually pre wo
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

No ETA but working on a new flavor right now.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    No ETA but working on a new flavor right now.
    That would be cool. Don't get me wrong i will still buy more even if there were no other flavors.
  12. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

That would be cool. Don't get me wrong i will still buy more even if there were no other flavors.
    Cool. Any new flavor is a little way off yet though.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

I have been using Craze (2 scoops) for a few days now. Likes-it tastes good, I did not crash at all and I did increase strength on my lifts once it finally kicked in. dislikes-it took like an hour to start working even on a empty stomach and it totally destroys my libido. It destroyed it so much my wife is even commenting. this is the 1st time this has happened with a preworkout. I was using LIT UP before this and decided to give that a rest because of the DAA in it. Before the LitUp I was using Jacked.
  14. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    I have been using Craze (2 scoops) for a few days now. Likes-it tastes good, I did not crash at all and I did increase strength on my lifts once it finally kicked in. dislikes-it took like an hour to start working even on a empty stomach and it totally destroys my libido. It destroyed it so much my wife is even commenting. this is the 1st time this has happened with a preworkout. I was using LIT UP before this and decided to give that a rest because of the DAA in it. Before the LitUp I was using Jacked.
    Sucks man, you are one of about 2-3 people that claim negative effect on your libido. For everyone else there is either no change or an improvement. Dendrobium is actually a sexual tonic in Asia and the middle east. You aren't stacking it with anything else are you? No medication for anything?
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.98%

No medication. its weird because its probaly the best preworkout I have ever used. its weird how long it takes to kick in also. My employer does random drug testing. can anything in craze make me come up hot for any illegal substance?
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    No medication. its weird because its probaly the best preworkout I have ever used. its weird how long it takes to kick in also. My employer does random drug testing. can anything in craze make me come up hot for any illegal substance?
    No, there's nothing in Craze that will cause a false-positive. We've conducted dozens of home testing and had this verified by others using much more accurate and sensitive kits in actual labs.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I like Craze a lot and find that all I need at night is 1 scoop. I can't imagine 3, my heart would jump out of my chest.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tnubs Craze Review
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. DS Craze Review
    By Chico222 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 11:49 AM
  3. D2footballjrc's Fat Fellah Craze Review / Log.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:36 AM
  4. DS Craze Review
    By fadi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:20 AM
  5. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:08 PM