Aromatase Inhibitors feedback

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  85 lbs.
    Answers

Aromatase Inhibitors feedback

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my opinion about 3 OTC aromatase inhibitors that I've recently used {Triazole, Inhibit-E (ATD), and PES erase}. I used each of these as a solo product at the maximum recommended daily dose for a period of around a month. The only other things that I was taking was the occasional whey protein, amino acids, creatine, and multi-vitamins. I have based my judgement on my physical improvement, performance in the gym, energy levels, general well-being, libido, and other factors. I will give a score from 10 for each:

-Triazole : 7/10: Reasonably good, with an improvement in all areas mentioned.
    -Inhibit-E (ATD) : 5/10 : Average
    -PES erase : 3/10: I was truly disappointed with this as I tried it in order to get a bit leaner especially after the good reviews that I read about it. I didn't notice any improvement at all in the areas mentioned but on the contrary my libido was a bit lower than usual while I was taking it, and my sleep was not as good. It seems that erase may work for some people based on the reviews but it didn't really work for me.

Some things to note: I didn't experience any joint symptoms at all despite taking these products at the max recommended dose (4/day Triazole, 3/day ATD, 3/day erase). Does that mean that my estrogen was not reduced? or is it that different people react differently?
    Another strange thing to note is that my libido (which is normally quite high) increased significantly while on ATD. I was really surprised as I've read people reporting that ATD destroys their libido. Does that mean that my libido is not estrogen-dependent?

Regards

2. Registered User
    Answers

My experience is exactly the same.
    For me ATD at 75 mg does wonders regarding libido and overall feeling.
    Triazole is also very good but it costs a lot more.
    Erase - the first batch worked - the last ones I tried do not work even at 9 caps.
    I also have a friend who experienced a massive gyno flare-up when switching from ATD to Erase ( he's on test )
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Did you run them from month to month or take breaks in between? How was your diet and exercise? What was your starting and ending weight and corresponding BF?

Could you go into a bit more detail about your experiences with these products?
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Funny thing is im about to try the AX + Triazole this summer. I tried erase from PES with great success. But to me it felt like more of a diuretic, i leaned out pretty nicely too. BUT from what i heard from erase users is that you build a tolerance with erase, Dont quote me on it, its what i've been reading. I cant wait to try AX + Triazole, heard awesome reviews!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Did you run them from month to month or take breaks in between? How was your diet and exercise? What was your starting and ending weight and corresponding BF?

Been taking AI's for more a year with Testforce and Testforce 2.I know I have a very high estrogen level ( did bloodwork couple of years ago ).They seem to amplify the effect of TF.Diet and exercise were or better said are the same.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  85 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

Well I ran each of the products for around 1 month with a 1 month break in between.
    In regard to my diet and exercise: I just want to mention that I'm not a professional or even a semi-professional bodybuilder, I've just been working out for a few years, on average 2-3 times/week (cardio + weights). My diet is fairly reasonable, high in protein, low fat, average carbs, with supplements whey protein ,amino acids, and creatine mainly when I workout, and probably the day after.
    I haven't actually measured my BF but i think its on the low side (probably around 10% or less) as muscle definitions, veins, 6-pack quite visible. So i made my judgements on the OTC aromatase inhibitors by visibly looking at improvements in my physique.
    I can say with Triazole i gained 2 kgs (5 lbs) in 1 month, 1 kg with ATD, nothing changed with Erase.
    It seems that I gained the weight in addition to improved muscular definitions so it must have been muscle gained, with a loss of fat at the same time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Aromatase inhibitors
    By yepyep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. DAA & Aromatase inhibitors
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:04 PM