- 08-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Driven Sports Reps:
I have been reading up on Lean Xtreme and have a few questions:
1) Everyone seems to recommend different dosing. What's the companies line on proper dosing?
2) Have any scientific studies been done on this product?
3) What are the typical results given proper diet and regular exercise including both lifting and cardio?
Thanks for your time,
- 08-10-2011, 05:22 PMBoard Sponsor
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Rep Power
Did you post something similar on bodybuilding.com? if so, Pinch gave a very substantial response for question 2.
For 1. we recommend 1 cap upon waking, 1 4hrs later and 1 in the evening or prior to bed.
For 3. results vary but generally speaking people get leaner quicker and retain more muscle during their diet. This is why it is so incredibly popular (nominated for a bodybuilding.com supplement award, no less!)
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
- By spiderduncan in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM