Stim in Triazole

1. Registered User

Stim in Triazole

Started taking Triazole yesterday. I scoured the net to read up on it before I bought it and saw nothing to dissuade me from making the purchase. However now after taking it three times, I have no doubt they threw a stim into the proprietary blend. For an hour after taking it, I'm talking a mile a minute and grinding my teeth. Wtf? I suppose it might only be caffeine, but I try to steer clear of stims entirely. I'm going to contact DS to try to get more info (good luck, right?), but in the meantime, has anyone had a similar feeling and does anyone have any info regarding what stim might be in there?

Don't tell me it's placebo, because the placebo-effect manifests itself in ways that you WANT the product to work, not the opposite.

2. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

There is absolutely no stim or caffeine in Triazole.

Any genuine stim you felt is likely to be from something else you are taking, or took unwittingly.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There is absolutely no stim or caffeine in Triazole.

Any genuine stim you felt is likely to be from something else you are taking, or took unwittingly.
    Thanks for the reply, Robboe. I'm not trying to throw Triazole under the bus, but I am feeling something and am not taking anything else beyond the multis, omega3, whey, and casein that I usually take. Could one of the ingredients be acting as a sort of stim on me without it being an actual stim?

Also, what about stacking with DHEA? If Triazole attacks estrogen in three ways like it says, then wouldn't stacking DHEA raise test even more without any of the usual estrogen increase that it usually brings? Thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I HIGHLY doubt it is the Triazole that has a stim in it. You may get energized from an ingredient but there is no stim in it, you are the first to ever mention anything about that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Testosterone/DHEA are nuerosteroids. Same with Pregnenolone, they can have an effect on mood. Maybe a surge in Dopamine? That can cause a stim like effect temporarily.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I had a similar experience the first time I took Axis-HT.. no stims.. but I think the natty tboosting properties are hitting you hard WHICH IS A GOOD THING... it will subside so stick with it.

GO HIT THE GYM HARD and take advantage of this....
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  7. Registered User

I got a response from DS saying that the only possible ingredient that could even remotely have the capability of causing this effect is bioperine, and even that would be an indirect cause (bioperine could prolong the halflife of other compounds in my system). I haven't touched a stim in weeks, so I doubt that is the cause. More likely airvine91 and StangBanger are correct. I just never imagined this type of product could kick in that fast.

Worth mentioning that this newb had no idea (as is evidenced by my first post) that a supp company would be so quick to answer users' questions.

They also said that in theory there should be nothing wrong with stacking DHEA with Triazole, but they have little faith that it will be productive, mentioning that the positive effects seen from DHEA are few and far between (mostly limited to men 40+ (me!)). I figure that the only thing that keeps DHEA from being effective is its tendency to convert into E just as much, if not more, than T. With Triazole keeping E in check, I figure it's a good time to experiment with DHEA.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

If you had such a good/strong reaction to it, I would leave the DHEA off this time personally.

And yes, my very first 2 caps of AxisHT caused this for me.. I was surprised as hell too.

The reps on this site are top notch btw...

good luck, sounds like it should work out great for you.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    If you had such a good/strong reaction to it, I would leave the DHEA off this time personally.

And yes, my very first 2 caps of AxisHT caused this for me.. I was surprised as hell too.

The reps on this site are top notch btw...

good luck, sounds like it should work out great for you.
    I'm going to take your advice about leaving off the DHEA. I'm going to give Triazole a clean run of at least four weeks. Thanks for the feedback and the well wishes. I appreciate it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rb624 View Post
    I'm going to take your advice about leaving off the DHEA. I'm going to give Triazole a clean run of at least four weeks. Thanks for the feedback and the well wishes. I appreciate it.
    do a little research on oral DHEA (if your DHEA wasnt oral, ignore me)... I think you might forgo it completely. dont take my word for it!
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    do a little research on oral DHEA (if your DHEA wasnt oral, ignore me)... I think you might forgo it completely. dont take my word for it!
    It was oral. I know studies say the results aren't there and it'll raise your E, but I still figured that everything should change with an estrogen blocker. But I will definitely dig a lot deeper into the research before trying it again.

As for my experience with it so far, I used it for a little while when I was 38. Started at 25mg. On like the 4th day, my body felt tighter, my gut seemed like it sucked in automatically, and I felt younger. Brilliant me decided to up the dosage to 50mg. Well, within a couple or so days I just felt fat and soft and my penis was limp as could be. I'd be washing my obliques and glutes in the shower, and I'd be damned if I wasn't washing a woman's body. It took a couple weeks off the stuff to get back to normal. Although I wondered what may have happened if I'd stayed at 25mg, I never went back to it.

Despite that experience I felt that it could work with Triazole. On paper it makes sense. But thanks for bringing me to my senses. I don't want to go through that **** again if my theory is wrong.

Also worth mentioning, you are right about enjoying this stim feeling and going with it. The feeling itself doesn't bother me; in fact it is empowering. My only concern was whether there was a stim targeting my cns. Now that I now there isn't, I am taking your advice and loving this surge of energy. Although the main effects are for about an hour, the residuals are still there to some extent. Tomorrow it's back into the gym after a few days off, so that should be a lot of fun.

Edit: Stang, tried to pm you but am not allowed yet. Thanks a lot for the reps, brah. Really appreciate the warm welcome.
  12. Registered User

You will love Triazole. Stuff is the best "test booster" product I have ever tried. Helped me a lot with fat loss too.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You will love Triazole. Stuff is the best "test booster" product I have ever tried. Helped me a lot with fat loss too.
    I'm definitely going to give it a good run of at least four weeks without even thinking of stacking it. It's my first booster, unless you count my disastrous experience with DHEA. Though I felt stimmed after each of my three doses so far, surprisingly I had an incredible night's sleep last night.

Maybe it's been touched on already, but I wonder why the option to take 3 or 4 capsules. A lot of science went into the product, so I'm surprised that the dosage isn't more exact.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

its tough to nail a dosage because we are all different metabolisms, sizes, weights, etc... thats likely the reason for the 3-4 dosage info. a DS rep may correct me if I am mistaken.

And no worries man... this forum welcomed me with open arms and its my goto... love the people here.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

You shouldn't need more then 3 caps/day. 2 in the morning when you wake up and the other in the evening. (8-10ish hours later.)
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    You shouldn't need more then 3 caps/day. 2 in the morning when you wake up and the other in the evening. (8-10ish hours later.)
    I started with the 4 (2 in the am, 2 at least 12 hours later). I bought five bottles (bought 2 and then found out that bodybuilding.com was selling 3 for the price of 2, so had to buy 3 more), so I don't mind if I'm taking one more capsule than necessary. At least then, if I'm not getting anywhere in a few weeks, I won't be like "damn why didn't I take 4 from the start".

The immediate, pronounced energy surges subsided after the first two days. But day 3, even though I didn't really feel stimmed, I lifted for an hour and a half compared to the regular 45 minutes. Going to take six days off. I know some of you will scoff at that, but I did a sort of hybrid between HIT and volume training and can only bring that kind of instensity for that amount of time once a week. Still something going on with my jaws. Not really grinding my teeth but finding I have my jaws clenched most of the time.

Big Tom, thanks for the rep points. Appreciate it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triazole Q
    By lmessi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 12:01 PM
  2. triazole
    By BryanM in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:16 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 08:32 PM